Kw-logo-holiday

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Holly and Ghost's PRP

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar
By the time the doctor was finished, a simple rune had been carved into Jasper's skin, becoming more defined by the scarlet blood that dripped down his sleeve. "You've been Marked," Cartenburgh declared. "And I expect a gift the next time you arrive. Till then, you are free to leave." He looked back at Alex momentarily. "I cannot promise no harm will come to him. But I will do my best to assure he is returned to you in healthy condition." He glanced over at Trinette, his expression firm. "I will give you a moment to say goodbye to him. In his current state, frozen, he can still hear you, but cannot respond." And he turned to depart from the room without another word.

Holly and Ghost's PRP

Posted By:
Ghost.of.Wilderness
Ghost.of.Wilderness
StarStarStarStarStar
Trinette kept silence, acknowledging what the man had said. She already knew that Alex could hear and see everything at the exact moment, but he was frozen in time. Tightening the thin sweater around her, Trinette stood by Alex's side. "Sorry Alex, but we had to do this," She whispered into his ear before backing up a few steps and returned by Jasper's side. "Thank you, mister Cartenburgh."

Holly and Ghost's PRP

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar
“You're welcome, child,” the doctor replied, and then he was gone.

Jasper stepped toward his brother, eyes clouded with regret. He had to do this, or people would die; innocent people, and most likely, people he loved also. “Vale, frater. Obviam ibimus denuo, in hac vita, et in futuro. Caelum et infernum. Quod vestri iudicii est discernere.”

Farewell, brother. We will meet again, in this life, and the next. Heaven or hell. It is your choice to decide which.

Holly and Ghost's PRP

Posted By:
Ghost.of.Wilderness
Ghost.of.Wilderness
StarStarStarStarStar
Trinette listened silently to Jasper as he spoke to Alex in a different language, which she identified to be Latin. She couldn't understand what he was saying, but she was sure it had to be something important. Without saying anything, Trinette began going towards the doors, seeing a stream of light sneak in through a small crack.

Holly and Ghost's PRP

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar
Jasper retreated into the light along with Trinette, his blue eyes still lingering over his brother. “I'm sorry, Alex,” he whispered, and then he pushed open the iron doors and headed outside, feeling as if a shard of his heart was being slowly pulled away by a thread; the thread of their brotherhood.

1 2 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 15 Next →

play online games

Hour-of-code-tumb

Codey the troll is lost! Help him avoid obstacles and get back into the computer...

Candy-quest-feature

Your troll is lost! Help it avoid obstacles and get back into the computer.

Fo...

Dragon-dash

Your dragon must return to guard the treasure! Help it gather lost coins and avo...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properties to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be r...

1005_cc_kidz_100x100_vlh

Candy's got her candies into a terrible mess, can you help her to sort them out?

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

_thumb_100x100

Bloons 2 is here! A worthy and awesome sequel at last to our original Bloons gam...

Frostbox_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Username Change-moved

Username Change-moved

Blank space Taylor Swift

Username Change-moved

Greetings New Users!

Blank space Taylor Swift

latest videos