Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

PRP for Jklhy56 and Jess

Posted By:
jklhy56
jklhy56
StarStarStarStarStar
Sergio laughed to himslef"What could be any worse"He said and looked back. He turned his head quickly hugging the ledge"Holy crap it's worse"He yelled 

PRP for Jklhy56 and Jess

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
Red back away as they came out. The dogs cornered them on the sides, while left to dragons on the top, " holy crap your mouth shut and think! I've got an idea, but remember, this is completely nuts. We've gone crazy. " she said, drawing her katana. " this is going to sound completely idiotic but get on one of those things. " 
" what the heck? Yo want me to have some two legged thing on my back?" Red froze. Who said that? The first silver dragon snorted a stream of #####, " who else, smart one? " red stuttered, " dragons...can't talk...you don't exist.....just...ahh" she put her hands over her temples, " what are they?" One whispered to the other. That one had more of an accent. " they look like gorillas, but less hairy.." One commented, " except for the red one...she's got hair. " the other said, " hey!" She objected loudly, " still here you know!" 
" I can't believe it talks"
" the other one didn't say much though, "
" where'd they come from? I thought you researched everything here!"
" We'll, I certainly didn't know!"
" So I was right, you didn't!" 
" no-I"
" IM RIGHT YOUR WRONG!!" 

"I've got a pocket full of poetry, got a head full of songs, a heart with wings. You couldn't tie me down to anything, and that's enough for me." -Pocket Full of Poetry

5000th post 8/3/13

PRP for Jklhy56 and Jess

Posted By:
jklhy56
jklhy56
StarStarStarStarStar
"Are they arguing with each other"Sergio said confused as he slid down next to Red. He looked up at the two dragons.

PRP for Jklhy56 and Jess

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
" hah! I told you they could talk" 
" we'll I didn't know, " 
" sureeeee" 
"Hey hey hey, I'm smarter than you. " 
" mm hmm"
" fine calculate the sun's mass"
" I'm not going to do that!"
" So you are agreeing with me?"
" Never!"
" I can't believe I have to live with this pea brain. " 
" this is so weird. " red said looking back and forth between them. 

"I've got a pocket full of poetry, got a head full of songs, a heart with wings. You couldn't tie me down to anything, and that's enough for me." -Pocket Full of Poetry

5000th post 8/3/13

PRP for Jklhy56 and Jess

Posted By:
jklhy56
jklhy56
StarStarStarStarStar
"And by weird you mean cool"Sergio laughed watching the two argue

PRP for Jklhy56 and Jess

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
This was #### ## her. For a girl who knew science so well, had her world shattered. Everything shed put her heart into wants true. She blinked and just barely caught Sergio's speech line. She shook her head "weird. " she said
" ok, bad reputation. Hello. "
" uh...hi?" 
" I don't bite, don't be shy. "
" uh, you don't bite?" Red said eying the teeth
" oh! Right. Sorry, just figurative language, I do bite in fact. "
"...."
" OH! OH OH OH, that's not what I ment. "
" I didn't think so..." They faltered,
" I'm really asking to a dragon, aren't I?" 
" call me Serene "
" um....interesting name?" 
" thank you, I made it up myself.
" Is hat possible?" 
" sure it is! "  

5000th post 8/3/13

PRP for Jklhy56 and Jess

Posted By:
jklhy56
jklhy56
StarStarStarStarStar
"I know maybe that deer we ate had some kind of disease"Sergio said trying to make up a reason for this to be possible. He looked up at the dragons nervously. "and you are?"Sergio asked the other dragon 

PRP for Jklhy56 and Jess

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
" they call me Wildwind "
" oh please Hunter, you made that up."
" It sound better than my name "
" but guess what!! It's not your name "

5000th post 8/3/13

PRP for Jklhy56 and Jess

Posted By:
jklhy56
jklhy56
StarStarStarStarStar
Sergio nodded slowly and looked over at red. "What do you think of this"Sergio said meaning the whole situation 

PRP for Jklhy56 and Jess

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
Red nodded, " I can accept. " she whispered, not feeling as sure as she looked. She reached over but her fingers stopped centimeters from Serene's scales, " can I?" She asked first. The female dragon shrugged. Red stoked the shiny scales but something threw her back, an icy feel on her right hand, when she sat up, she looked a her palm to find a crescent moon engraved in silvery red. There was also one change, Serene was no longer silver. She was red, her body was hel up proudly, no longer drooping down. " whoa..." 

5000th post 8/3/13

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

What Are You Listening To Right Now - 2014

Describe the profile pic above you

Describe the profile pic above you

Vampires Or werewolves?

Vampires Or werewolves?

Cancer

latest videos