Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

PRP for Jklhy56 and Jess

Posted By:
jklhy56
jklhy56
StarStarStarStarStar
"Are you okay"Sergio asked rushed over to her. He looked down at her hand and saw the mark. 

PRP for Jklhy56 and Jess

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
Red panicked, " NOO IM NOT. " she said breathing hard,  " she looked up into the now green eyes of Serene. " you look different, " Red said to her, " Serene nodded, " I know I do, I have been waiting for many years for this to happen. It was only a legend at that time.." Her voice had gotten smoother, more attractive. 

"Aerodynamically the bumblebee shouldn't be able to fly, but the bumblebee doesn't know that so it goes on flying anyway." ~Mary Kay Ash

5000th post 8/3/13

PRP for Jklhy56 and Jess

Posted By:
jklhy56
jklhy56
StarStarStarStarStar
"Waiting for what to happen?"Sergio asked curious about what she had to say. 

PRP for Jklhy56 and Jess

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
Serene ignored him ( you should start controlling Hunter, you can rename him if you want, eventual,y he's your. Do any changes you want to him. )

"Aerodynamically the bumblebee shouldn't be able to fly, but the bumblebee doesn't know that so it goes on flying anyway." ~Mary Kay Ash

5000th post 8/3/13

PRP for Jklhy56 and Jess

Posted By:
jklhy56
jklhy56
StarStarStarStarStar
(   okay)

"Oh come on Serene tell him"Hunter snorted and nose full of ash flying out.

PRP for Jklhy56 and Jess

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
" fine. " her old self flashed in a moment of sarcasm " when a human touches a dragon, they get bonded. They share pain, thoughts, and power. " she said simply. " and now your friend here has freed me from my shell. " 

5000th post 8/3/13

PRP for Jklhy56 and Jess

Posted By:
jklhy56
jklhy56
StarStarStarStarStar
"Yes and not it's your turn"Hunter looked down and stuck his tail out towards Sergio.Sergio rubbed it and was sent flying next to Red. Hunter was now black and and Sergio looked at his right hand seeing a skull shape mark.

PRP for Jklhy56 and Jess

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
Red smiled, but Serene snorted, " you look decent d the first time Hunter. " she said inner smooth accent. Red smiled and stood alongside her dragon, her red braid dangling, loose. She took a breath then climbed up Serene's tail and settled on her back, the scales scratching at her legs. She nodded, indicating the wolf-beasts below,  waiting for them to come down. They look reproachful, " lets get out of here."  She said. 

5000th post 8/3/13

PRP for Jklhy56 and Jess

Posted By:
jklhy56
jklhy56
StarStarStarStarStar
Sergio nodded as hunter lifted him up and sat him on his back. 

PRP for Jklhy56 and Jess

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
Red fiddled with her braid, " are you ready?" She asked Sergio. She took a deep inhale, then exhaled. " let's ride Serene. " she said. She dragon gave a smile and the lifted off ( gtg )

5000th post 8/3/13

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

last one to post a number wins

make up

Post a Number with your eyes closed

What/How are you feeling right now?

i neeed help fast!!!!!!!!!!

Post a Number with your eyes closed

latest videos