Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

PRP for Jklhy56 and Jess

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
Red screamed and said " wait! " to the dragons, then imagined herself as the first animal that came into mind, a large, tropical red bird landed with a solid thunk as it landed. She landed next t thepileof rocks and jus as she turned around and the dragons landed, she prepared herself for the worst. He was unharmed, " What the heck was that?" She said, confused, but still angry

"Aerodynamically the bumblebee shouldn't be able to fly, but the bumblebee doesn't know that so it goes on flying anyway." ~Mary Kay Ash

5000th post 8/3/13

PRP for Jklhy56 and Jess

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
Gtg

"Aerodynamically the bumblebee shouldn't be able to fly, but the bumblebee doesn't know that so it goes on flying anyway." ~Mary Kay Ash

5000th post 8/3/13

PRP for Jklhy56 and Jess

Posted By:
jklhy56
jklhy56
StarStarStarStarStar
Sergio held his head slightly as he stumbled to his feet. He looked and felt alright."Whew that was a close one"He laughed and looked over at red 

PRP for Jklhy56 and Jess

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
"Close one? CLOSE ONE?!" She yelled, " you nearly scared the crap outta me! " she punched him in the arm, " don't you ever do that again, " she said, still not calmed down, eyes blazing, " just...UGH! Whatever. " she muttered flicked a dirt clump off her shoulder stubbornly

5000th post 8/3/13

PRP for Jklhy56 and Jess

Posted By:
jklhy56
jklhy56
StarStarStarStarStar

"Wow"Sergio said and looked over at red.He smiled"I didn't know you cared that much."

PRP for Jklhy56 and Jess

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
" As if I give a crap. " she muttered angrily over her shoulder, " I don't want your death on my hands" she said soberly, " besides, who else is going to annoy me for the rest of my stupid life? " 

5000th post 8/3/13

PRP for Jklhy56 and Jess

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar

"Jomeimei" wrote:

" As if I give a crap. " she muttered angrily over her shoulder, " I don't want your death on my hands" she said soberly, " besides, who else is going to annoy me for the rest of my stupid life? " 

5000th post 8/3/13

PRP for Jklhy56 and Jess

Posted By:
jklhy56
jklhy56
StarStarStarStarStar
Sergio smiled slightly and looked over at her"Okay"He said

PRP for Jklhy56 and Jess

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
Red muttered insults under her breath but she couldn't get over how she'd reacted so suddenly when she though he got hurt. Maybe she was in.....no. She forced the thought out of her mind so forcefully, she stopped walking, her face consorted into a momentary anger. But her shoulders relaxed and she faced hm again, annoyed, " get on. " 

5000th post 8/3/13

PRP for Jklhy56 and Jess

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar

"Jomeimei" wrote:

Red muttered insults under her breath but she couldn't get over how she'd reacted so suddenly when she though he got hurt. Maybe she was in.....no. She forced the thought out of her mind so forcefully, she stopped walking, her face consorted into a momentary anger. But her shoulders relaxed and she faced hm again, annoyed, " get on. " 

5000th post 8/3/13

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Hour-of-code-tumb

Millions of Students will be doing an Hour of Code with Tynker December 8th-14th...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

latest forum posts

Countdown from 1000!

Ebola Being Taken as a Joke, and Turned In...

What new KW features has you noticed?

Random

Ask Izzy Kids column - Advice by a kid for...

new people

latest videos