Kw-halloween-logo-small

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

PRP for Jklhy56 and Jess

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
Red crept silently through the forest, she decided to look for something to eat, for she was getting a little hungry. She nocked an arrow in her bowstring and set in the forest to find something. She came close and saw a deer nearby. It was a doe, unaware of her, because the wind was toward her. The tree leaves ruffled softly as Reds bowstring creaked back and released. 

Red hoped for the best. The deer, at the last possible moment, escaped the death blow and moved calmly to another spot for grazing, but it had hit its hind legs, it lept up, it's front legs flailing then crumpled down. Red, sorry for the gory leg and suffering of the deer, took a knife and sliced it open. 

The deer twitched and stopped moving after a minute or two. Red hoisted it up, grunting at the weight of the female, and imagining the weight of a male. She retrieved her arrow from its leg and began to carry it. She carefully trudged through the forest weeds in order to find a camp. She heard foot steps. 

Ducking behind a tree, she left her braid caught on something, wrenching it free took a while, but a bit too long, the thing on the other side might have seen a flash of red before they passed. She cussed softly under her breath 

"You can't change anything unless you can discard part of yourself too. To surpass monsters, you must be willing to abandon your humanity"-Armin Arlet

5000th post 8/3/13

PRP for Jklhy56 and Jess

Posted By:
jklhy56
jklhy56
StarStarStarStarStar
Sergio stopped when he though he heard something. He smelt rotting flesh and figured it was another animal. Hmm free meal He though looking pulling out his knife just in case. He slowly paced the small area looking for the source of the smell. He turned to the tree Red was behind and slowlty moved towards it 

PRP for Jklhy56 and Jess

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
Drawing her bow and knocking an arrow, Red stepped out from behind the tree Ina flash and had had her arrow tip pointing a his heart. She lowered her bow, " what the heck are you doing here? You went the opposite direction as I did, why are you here? She said, her amber eyes flashing dangerously

"You can't change anything unless you can discard part of yourself too. To surpass monsters, you must be willing to abandon your humanity"-Armin Arlet

5000th post 8/3/13

PRP for Jklhy56 and Jess

Posted By:
jklhy56
jklhy56
StarStarStarStarStar
Well apparently i got turned around"Sergio growled . He looked down at the deer feeling like crap since he only caught a rabbit. "anyway i;d thought you'd be long gone by now"He said 

PRP for Jklhy56 and Jess

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
" turned around? Gosh, you don't know the difference between front and back! " she sad, " turned around, " she said under her breath. She lifted her eyebrows, " I would have thought you'd be long gone by now. Huh. " she said " so long." She said before walking off in the other direction, aware in satisfaction, he was staring at her catch

5000th post 8/3/13

PRP for Jklhy56 and Jess

Posted By:
jklhy56
jklhy56
StarStarStarStarStar
"Hey wait "He said running after her,"maybe i should come along with you. you know just because"He growled walking beside her,

PRP for Jklhy56 and Jess

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
Red stopped and stared at him oddly, " are you hitting on me?!" She asked punching his chest lightly with her free hand, " just don't. " she said pausing and taking an angry breath, " even bother to talk to me!! God!" 

5000th post 8/3/13

PRP for Jklhy56 and Jess

Posted By:
jklhy56
jklhy56
StarStarStarStarStar
"Hah like I'd ever hit on you"He snapped walking."Besides i just you could use the help" He rubbed the back of his head

PRP for Jklhy56 and Jess

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
( holy crap. Go to clever bot . Come. No spaces, and no e at the end. It's nice there, but a little weird. )
Red laughed coldly, " help? You think I'm so worthless, I'm out of here. " 

5000th post 8/3/13

PRP for Jklhy56 and Jess

Posted By:
jklhy56
jklhy56
StarStarStarStarStar
(oh yeah i;ve been there it is kind of fun )

Sergio sighed to himself"That;s not what i meant"He said 

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Hi friends!

Hi friends!

IS CHEERLEADING REALLY A SPORT ??

What Are You Doing For Halloween?

WOULD YOU RATHER...-moved

Hi friends!

latest videos