Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Take Me Back..

Posted By:
LostInOliviasWorld
LostInOliviasWorld
StarStarStarStarStar
We know the plot (: 

Lia Armstrong
rp person
She lives alone in her apartment, her parents died last year in a car Crash, also following a heartbreaking split up with her boyfriend, who she wants nothing to do  with now.. She is quiet at first but a wonderful person once you get to know her. 

"And After all, You're My Wonderwall."

Take Me Back..

Posted By:
EmzyLou
EmzyLou
StarStarStarStarStar
Finnick Richards 19 tattoos Finnick was in care until he was seventeen and does not know who his parents are. He currantly doesnt have a place to call home (unless you count his best friend Kevins sofa) due to the fact his ex girlfriend kicked him out six months ago after an accusiation of cheating, which actually wasnt true. The sad fact is however, that he still loves her. Finnick is a daydreamer and has a vivid imagination. His only income is his painting and drawings along with the occasional busking on the street with his beloved guitar. He dreams of becoming a tattoo artist.,

♥ Emily ♥
To live is to love
heart
©EmzyLou's Siggy.5000 posts, 21/11/12

Take Me Back..

Posted By:
LostInOliviasWorld
LostInOliviasWorld
StarStarStarStarStar
I headed down the side walk, going to my favorite Starbucks. I headed inside and ordered my favorite, a salted caramel macciato. I sat on the couch they had in there and I waited. I looked up as someone walked in.. wait.. was that .. Finnick? I looked down. I had to avoid eye contact..

Take Me Back..

Posted By:
EmzyLou
EmzyLou
StarStarStarStarStar
I wandered into Starbucks cafe, my guitar strapped to my back. I had been busking for hours now and had only collected around $5 but I thought I deserved a coffee. I ordered my drink and carried it to a table, hooking my guitar on the back of my chair and sitting down. I glanced at the empty seat across from me, Lia should have been sitting there... I sighed and placed my face in my hands. Six months should have been enough time for me to get over her, but I couldnt let her go. I rest my neck in my palm and casually scanned the room, waiting for my drink to cool. Some girls smiled my way, and even two men, but I ignored them. Until of course, when my eyes locked with hers. Lia...

♥ Emily ♥
To live is to love
heart

Take Me Back..

Posted By:
LostInOliviasWorld
LostInOliviasWorld
StarStarStarStarStar
I locked eyes with him when he sat down. "Lia, your coffee." The lady said and I slowly stood up and took my iced coffee. I was still extremely hurt about our break up , and it happened right after my parents died, just to add to it. I was torn. I really was. I felt my eyes start to water and I headed rowards the door, his table was right by. (Phones going to die soon.. ill be on a little longer untill it runs out of battery. Ill be on in an hour or so when it does)

Take Me Back..

Posted By:
EmzyLou
EmzyLou
StarStarStarStarStar
I hurriedly stood up, placing one hand on her arm but not restraining her. "Lia please, cant we just talk?" I begged her. Our breakup had came at the worst of times, her parents had just died and she had no one else to support her. I had been fired from my job and, afraid to tell her, had spent hours searching for work, but she had taken it the wrong way and, thinking I was seeing someone behind her back, kicked me out. I pulled the guitar over my shoulder and picked up my coffee. "We can go somwhere else if you like, just please"

♥ Emily ♥
To live is to love
heart

Take Me Back..

Posted By:
LostInOliviasWorld
LostInOliviasWorld
StarStarStarStarStar
I looked into his eyes.. he really wanted to talk to me, but I didn't know if I could stand being hurt again.. but I had never given him any time to explain himself.. maybe he could do so now. I looked down, and thought for a moment. "Fine.. we can go to my place.." I said softly, and I headed out the door, wanting him to follow.

Take Me Back..

Posted By:
EmzyLou
EmzyLou
StarStarStarStarStar
I hurried after her, thanking every God under the sun for letting her give me even the smallest of a second chance. I wasnt religious, quite the opposite actually, but if there was a God I wanted to thank him. Walking behind her reminded me of the days when I would follow her anywhere, even if it resulted in my death. It was unbelievable the amount of love for her I had, it consumed my very being.

♥ Emily ♥
To live is to love
heart

Take Me Back..

Posted By:
LostInOliviasWorld
LostInOliviasWorld
StarStarStarStarStar
(Back! Sorry. And I'll tell you right now, your writing is amazing!)

I heard his footsteps behind me and I tried to think clearly, I had to get my mind straight right now.. I didn't know what he would say, it seemed that he wanted to do all the talking on this one, and I would let him.. My heart literally still ached and knowing I was in his presents again slowly hurt me even more. When we got to my apartment, I unlocked the door and stepped in, I set my coffee on the counter and I turned and looked at him.. I was grateful that my apartment was very clean, it was what I did to get my mind off things. I looked into his eyes, seeing worry, and sorrow in gaze. I felt a tear run down my cheek, this was hard.. It really was.. "I'm all ears.."

Take Me Back..

Posted By:
EmzyLou
EmzyLou
StarStarStarStarStar
(It's no problem! And thank you, I actually really apriciate that smile) It took all the will and self control I had not to step forward and hold her, lay my lips on hers, wipe away her tears and help her to forget all the sorrow of the previous months. But I coulnt do that, the results would be devastation, heartbreaking even, and I'd already had my heart broken enough. She had given me a chance to explain myself, and with that, a silver of hope. "I just need you to know I never cheated on you, Lia" I murmered softly as I placed my drink beside hers and leaned my instrument on the wall. "I lost my job, I couldn't support you, I was terrified to tell you because I believed you would leave me, think of me as a failure." I paused "but all I did was make you think badly of me" I frowed at the memory, at her crying, screaming for me to get out of her home and throwing my belongings at me. I'd never forget those words she had cried; you never loved me.

♥ Emily ♥
To live is to love
heart

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

How do you think our world will end and why?

latest videos