Kw-logo-holiday

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Made For Eachother

Posted By:
LostInOliviasWorld
LostInOliviasWorld
StarStarStarStarStar
This is mine and Jessica's (-NewHorizons) role play. 

Name: Scarlet Jones
Looks: Jet black hair that is curly and goes down to her waist. and chocolate brown eyes. Her skin is blemish free and she is tan. She is skinny, but not sickly. Her body is curvy. She is 5"3.
Wolf: her wolf is alpha sized, because her brother is the alpha. And her wolf has jet black fur and the same brown eyes.
Personality: she is very sweet, and caring for people around her. People at her home treat her awful, and even beat on her. Which has put a dent in her personality. She is now scared of most men, and is quiet.. 
Other; none. 

"And After all, You're My Wonderwall."

Made For Eachother

Posted By:
-NewHorizons_2176588 Lock
-NewHorizons_2176588
StarStarStarStar
I'm sorry. I know this is really terrible, but  I'm doing something right now.
Asher Reins
Looks: Dark blonde hair that falls slightly in front of his eyes when it's not styled. He's tall, around 6"6 with a muscular build.  He has dark brown eyes.
Personality: He can be sort of possessive when it comes to what's his. 

I love Nicki Minaj. Problem?

Made For Eachother

Posted By:
LostInOliviasWorld
LostInOliviasWorld
StarStarStarStarStar
(You're fine:3)

I'll start.

I was in the kitchen, cooking for my brother and his friends, I was making steaks. The sad thing is, I couldn't have one. When my brothers was ready, I got it on a plate, and handed it to him. "Alpha.." I said, not looking into his piercing eyes. He cut into the steak, disappointed. "I said medium rare!" He snapped, and he reached out and slapped me, he grabbed my face, making me look at the dish. "Does this look medium rare, Scarlet?" He said harshly. I didnt dare say anything, tears stung my eyes, and he pushed me back. "Your room, Now!" I flinched at his words, rushing to my room, and closing the door behind me.. I looked outside the window, the snow was deep, and the cold winter wind rushed into my room.. I wasn't allowed to close my window, it had to stay open, because I didn't deserve the warmth everyone else was getting.. I was really done at this point.. I wanted to get away from this.. Do that is what I will do... I quickly gathered my belongings, and wrapped them in a cloth, and tying it so nothing would fall out, I threw it out the window, and I crawled out quietly. I turned into my wolf, and I whined with pain.. I wasn't strong enough to do that anymore.. I grabbed the bag with my teeth, and ran into the forest. I just ran, and ran.. Until I caught a new scent, and paused.. I was in another packs territory.. I wouldn't care if they attacked me and took my life right now.. If anything, I would want them to.. 

Made For Eachother

Posted By:
-NewHorizons_2176588
StarStarStarStar
I was roaming the border of my packs territory in human form. I sniffed the air. I smelled an unfamiliar scent. It wasn't exactly a rougue's, nor was it one of my pack members scent. I inhaled the air again, this time very, very deeply. That scent. Oh, God. That scent was heavenly. I squinted my eyes and searched the edge of the woods, then I took a slight step forward. Someone was there.

Made For Eachother

Posted By:
LostInOliviasWorld
LostInOliviasWorld
StarStarStarStarStar
I looked straight ahead, seeing a man standing a fair distance away. My heart raced.. I sniffed the air, smelling him.. He was an alpha, and .. There was something about his recent that made my wolf go slightly crazy.. I saw him look directly at me, and I backed away, whining quietly. Then I ran, probably not too fast.. I was weak now after all.. Alphas were strong, and didn't hesitate to hurt anyone.. What scared me was that he was an alpha, and so was my brother.. I didn't have a good history with them.. The more I thought about it, the more scared I got..

Made For Eachother

Posted By:
-NewHorizons_2176588
StarStarStarStar
The whine that emitted from her throat made my hard clench. I blinked and ran after her. For what reason? I have no idea, I just had to help her or, for a more logical reason, interrogate her on why she was on my packs land.  Yes, that's it. Interrogate her. I sprang forward and wrapped my arms around the black she wolf and held her to the ground.  "Shift. Now." I demanded.

Made For Eachother

Posted By:
LostInOliviasWorld
LostInOliviasWorld
StarStarStarStarStar
I whined, when he grabbed me and pinned me to the ground. It hurt, I flinched at his stinging words, and I did what he asked. I slowly shifted to my human form, it hurt quite a bit to do so.. I didn't look at him, I was still terrified.. But his touch also calmed me in a way.. His touch also left goosebumps on my skin.. I wasn't sure what to think right now.. What would he do? If he was going to end my life, the only thing I ask is that it is painless..

Made For Eachother

Posted By:
-NewHorizons_2176588
StarStarStarStar
I stared down at her with a slightly dazed look. She was absolutely gorgeous. I traced her chin with my thumb gently, then I quickly snapped out of it and pulled my shirt over my head and handed it to her. "Here. Put this on and then you have some explaining to do." I said gruffly and stood up. "Don't run. I'll catch you." I mumbled, turning away for her sake.

Made For Eachother

Posted By:
LostInOliviasWorld
LostInOliviasWorld
StarStarStarStarStar
I flinched when he touched my chin, and I looked away.. Shaking slightly.. I looked up as he handed me the shirt. I slowly took it, and I slipped it on, and I opened the cloth I had, and I grabbed the shorts, slipping them on also.. I tied my bag up, and I stood slowly. "Yes, alpha.." I said quietly. Why didnt he take my life? I thought that is what they were supposed to do.. I looked up at him hesitantly, my eyes meeting his. 

Made For Eachother

Posted By:
-NewHorizons_2176588
StarStarStarStar
I didn't turn back to face her. "Why are you on my land? This is my packs property and I do not permit.. stranger on here without my permission." I turned around on my heel to look at her. "What's your name and what pack are you from? I'll have to inform your Alpha about your presence here." I tilted my head to the side. "And .. pretty girls like you shouldn't be out this late at night."

← Previous 1 3 4 5

play online games

Hour-of-code-tumb

Codey the troll is lost! Help him avoid obstacles and get back into the computer...

Candy-quest-feature

Your troll is lost! Help it avoid obstacles and get back into the computer.

Fo...

Dragon-dash

Your dragon must return to guard the treasure! Help it gather lost coins and avo...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properties to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be r...

1005_cc_kidz_100x100_vlh

Candy's got her candies into a terrible mess, can you help her to sort them out?

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

_thumb_100x100

Bloons 2 is here! A worthy and awesome sequel at last to our original Bloons gam...

Frostbox_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

love

love

Twilight vs. Harry potter

how do u feel while writing a test ?

s*×, Do you wanna do it

what hindi movies mke u laugh n cry!

latest videos