Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Made For Eachother

Posted By:
LostInOliviasWorld
LostInOliviasWorld
StarStarStarStarStar
"I... I'm sorry.. I didn't mean to come across your land.. I ran away from my pack. They didn't treat me well.. The Shadow pack. And .. Please, don't tell the alpha.." I said, my last words filled with scaredness.. "He is my brother.. He can't know where I am.. He will hurt me.." I said the last words quietly, looking down. His last sentence seemed to leave my wolf feeling happy, but I had to ignore it.. I didn't want to get smacked or anything..

"And After all, You're My Wonderwall."

Made For Eachother

Posted By:
-NewHorizons_2176588 Lock
-NewHorizons_2176588
StarStarStarStar
I frowned and pursed my lips. "He hurts you?" I nodded. Typical. She's running away.. So she is technically a rougue. "Very well, follow me. Keep your eyes held to the ground. We don't want any fights to break out between you and Sofia." I ran my fingers through my hair and turned towards the direction of the pack house, not before grabbing her small hand. I look down at our hands and smiled a little. This physical contact made me feel smug inside. 

I love Nicki Minaj. Problem?

Made For Eachother

Posted By:
LostInOliviasWorld
LostInOliviasWorld
StarStarStarStarStar
I nodded.. And I looked down as he asked, and I felt his hand grab mine as we walked.. It honestly felt.. Nice.. I again felt goosebumps rise on my skin. I would normally be really scared, but there was something about him that made me calm, and happy in a way. I looked up at him, then back down. He was very, very attractive.. 

Made For Eachother

Posted By:
-NewHorizons_2176588
StarStarStarStar
"Are you checking me out?" I laughed turning my head towards her. I honestly felt flattered. "It's okay, I know I'm handsome." I winked and we approached the porch of the pack house. Or should I say mansion. "Remember, head down. Make no eye contact with any of them, okay? Oh, God. Especially the females. Unless you want to get beat up. Your choice." I smirk and open the door.

Made For Eachother

Posted By:
LostInOliviasWorld
LostInOliviasWorld
StarStarStarStarStar
I smiled faintly to myself, and I kept my head low as we headed inside. I immediately hated all the eyes that were on my right now. I could feel the females eyes staring holes into me, like lasers or something. I didn't like being around new people. I tried to hide behind him as we walked through the house. Anywhere would be better than where I was in this point of time. I squeezed his hand lightly..

Made For Eachother

Posted By:
-NewHorizons_2176588
StarStarStarStar
I led her upstairs to my office and slowly closed the door behind us. I nodded towards an empty seat. "Make yourself comfortable." I mumbled and stared at her, tilting my head to the side.

Made For Eachother

Posted By:
LostInOliviasWorld
LostInOliviasWorld
StarStarStarStarStar
"Thanks..." I said softly, and I took a seat, hugging my knees, and looking down at them. "Do I have to go back to my pack?" I asked quietly, looking back up at him. I was still a little scared, and intimidated by all the people in the house. I was worried that if I was brought into this pack that I would be treated no different than I was at my pack.. When I looked in his be yes, he looked a little lost when staring at me.. Almost a lustful look? I wasnt much to look at.. Well that was what I was told all the time..

Made For Eachother

Posted By:
-NewHorizons_2176588
StarStarStarStar
I blinked three times and looked down at my shoes then back at her. "Uh, negative. You have the right to run away if they were abusing you." I sat down in the chair across from her and folded my muscular arms across my chest. "You're more than welcome to stay here.." Crud. I didn't even know this girls name and I was already offering her a warm bed. Maybe even my warm be- Nope, nu-uh. I swallowed deeply. "Miss, I never even caught your name."

Made For Eachother

Posted By:
LostInOliviasWorld
LostInOliviasWorld
StarStarStarStarStar
"Thank you." I said softly, and I looked down. "Scarlet.. Scarlet Jones.." I said, and I looked back up, our eyes meeting again. It made my heart flutter, and I couldn't understand why I reacted the way I did to him.. Wait.. Was I his.. Mate? I couldn't be. But it was the only explanation, really. But I just couldn't accept it.. I thought I would never find a mate, or even leave my pack house.. 

Made For Eachother

Posted By:
-NewHorizons_2176588
StarStarStarStar
I nodded and let her name roll off of my tongue slowly, "Scarlet.. Beautiful name for a gorgeous girl." I mumble softly, still looking into her eyes. I quickly cleared my throat. "What type of sorcery is this?" I mumble incoherently to my self. No one can possibly be this beautiful. I stood up. "Are you a witch?" I said, glaring at her. "What type of spell did you put me under?" I growled.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Mods vs users!

Have you ever had a crush on a cartoon cha...

Mods vs users!

Mods vs users!

Rate The Profile Pic Above You.

Mods vs users!

latest videos