Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Made For Eachother

Posted By:
LostInOliviasWorld
LostInOliviasWorld
StarStarStarStarStar
"Please.. I don't want any trouble.. Just.. Leave me alone.." I said, and I didn't look at her. I could smell Asher on her.. Later tonight, in my room I would run somewhere else. This was no better than my pack house. If anything, this was worse. I wiped my eyes, still avoiding eye contact. I could care less what she said to me, nothing else in the world mattered right now, I just wanted to end my life..

"And After all, You're My Wonderwall."

Made For Eachother

Posted By:
-NewHorizons_2176588 Lock
-NewHorizons_2176588
StarStarStarStar
Sophia- 
I smiled. "I don't want any trouble either, but..  there's going to be a lot of it because you're his mate." I tilted my head to the side. "No, no. That won't do." I touched her cheek, grinning widely. "Now, you will run away. Far, far away from here. & you won't ever come back, you hear?" 

I love Nicki Minaj. Problem?

Made For Eachother

Posted By:
LostInOliviasWorld
LostInOliviasWorld
StarStarStarStarStar
"We are on the same page.. I was going to do that anyway when I got my room.." I said, pulling away from her hand. I didn't like how she was acting towards me, I felt very intimidated."Then he is all yours.." I added, and I turned away from her. My body started to ache quite a bit. I could feel her eyes still staring into my soul.. 

Made For Eachother

Posted By:
-NewHorizons_2176588
StarStarStarStar
Asher- 
After getting her room situated I walked back into the office and overheard the the end part of their conversation. This infuriated me. I snarled and ripped Sophia away from Scarlet. "Go home, Sophia." She started to protest, which only fueled my anger. "Now." I said in an overly calm voice which sounded out of place because just a few seconds ago I was yelling. She left, knowing  voice was calm like that, I was furious. "And you. Oh ho ho, you." I smiled. "You're staying with me. You're little plans have been officially thwarted."

Made For Eachother

Posted By:
LostInOliviasWorld
LostInOliviasWorld
StarStarStarStarStar
I stood up, and I held my belongings to me. I just looked down and didn't say a word. He was mad, and it was my weakness , really.. "Sorry.." I said very quietly, almost inaudible. Just a few seconds longer, and he wouldn't have heard the rest of the conversation.. Then I could have been gone, far from here. "But you said you didn't want me.. So why keep me?" 

Made For Eachother

Posted By:
-NewHorizons_2176588
StarStarStarStar
That was an excellent question actually. I looked down at my sneakers. "I don't want you to get hurt." I mumbled, rubbing the back of my neck. "If I let you go, you'll get hurt and then.. I don't know what I'd do." 

Made For Eachother

Posted By:
LostInOliviasWorld
LostInOliviasWorld
StarStarStarStarStar
"Think about it, you probably wouldn't care.. You've already hurt me enough. Why keep me here, and keep the hurt going.." I said, and I looked away. If he already rejected me, why couldn't I just leave? Being in his presence right now saddened me more than ever. I knew he could care less about what I felt though..

Made For Eachother

Posted By:
-NewHorizons_2176588
StarStarStarStar
"Where would you go, Scarlet?" I said, getting agitated. "Where exactly could you run away to that's better then here? I'm offering you a home.. a pack family and everything. If you leave, I'll go insane.        If you die, I die too. You can't leave." I said, covering my face with my hands. "What is so difficult about this?"

Made For Eachother

Posted By:
LostInOliviasWorld
LostInOliviasWorld
StarStarStarStarStar
He had a point.. But his pack didnt seem too welcoming of me when I had arrived. I thought for a moment, and I looked back at him. "I understand that.. But.. Every time I would look bat you or talk to you.. I would remember this day, the day my mate rejected me. You may not care, but that's hard for me.. " I said, looking straight into his eyes.

Made For Eachother

Posted By:
-NewHorizons_2176588
StarStarStarStar
I had completely lost my patience and I was literally breaking down inside."Do you not think this is hard for me, Scarlet? After my mother died my father was a wreck and he died to after years of depression." I sat down in the chair, glaring at the wall."I don't want that to happen to me. I don't want to become the type of  man that overlooks his entire pack over a mate. I don't want to be that Alpha who's a wreak because his Luna left him." Tears started streaming down my cheeks, but I quickly wiped them away.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

awnser the question the person above you asks

Should abortion be legal?

Nutella

Welcome back brunostar

latest videos