Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Lily's and Mokona's Private RP

Posted By:
noordinarygirl
noordinarygirl
StarStarStarStarStar
GO AWAY, STOOPID HOOMANS. THIS EES PRIVATE. Noooo posting.

Well, not that we got that out of the way... This is for Lily and me! You know the plot. So for a form, how is

Name
Personality
Other
?

Go ahead and make your forms; I'll do mine when I get out of the shower. And if you want, add anything I forgot. ^^

"Knowledge itself is power."
-Sir Francis Bacon

Posted By:
noordinarygirl
noordinarygirl
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Mag

Looks: She's small for her age and has long black hair with forehead bangs and blue eyes. She's pale and somewhat fragile looking, and usually wears black or blue dresses.

Personality: She's quiet and thoughtful and acts a lot older than she really is. Although she's mature for her age, she allows herself to relax more and act more childlike with those she cares for (e.g., wanting to be held, holding hands). Although she doesn't talk with other much, she's very affectionate to those she trusts.

Other: She was born partially blind, and her eyesight worsened until she couldn't see anymore. For someone her age, she has a good sense of intuition. (Other form in a bit...)

-Sir Francis Bacon

Posted By:
noordinarygirl
noordinarygirl
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Ryo

Age: Looks about nineteen or twenty, but is older due to his immortality.

Looks: He has long-ish brown hair, one blue eye and one green one, and a mass of twisted scars on the right side of his neck that he usually tries to hide with his shirt collar. He's tall, and dresses casually in jeans T-shirts.

Personality: He's usually pretty friendly and easy going unless someone does something to upset him, then he gets irritable. Although he's laid back, he's still mature and can get things done. He tries to hide a lot of his past and vampire nature so that he won't hurt anyone.

Other: He used to know the girls' parents, so he wanted to take the kids in for them.

-Sir Francis Bacon

Posted By:
blackheartkiller
blackheartkiller
StarStarStarStarStar
This is going to be awesome! Name: Mackenzie Age: 6 or 7 Looks: (later, I'm going to put a pic) Personality: Stubborn, kind to those close to her, mean to others, like to play pranks and jokes. Other: She was born death, she can't hear every well. Macky love to draw and take care those close to her. She would be mean, which is one of the reason she hate being death...or something.

Posted By:
noordinarygirl
noordinarygirl
StarStarStarStarStar
Adorable :3 at the movies now, but want to start when you make a guy?

-Sir Francis Bacon

Posted By:
blackheartkiller
blackheartkiller
StarStarStarStarStar
Alright, but how do we make a vamp guy?

Posted By:
noordinarygirl
noordinarygirl
StarStarStarStarStar
Just like a normal guy, but a vampire?

-Sir Francis Bacon

Posted By:
blackheartkiller
blackheartkiller
StarStarStarStarStar
Oh, so like this: Name: Sioux Dion Age: 18 (800) Looks: (later going to put a pic ) Personality: Mean, stubborn, selfish, brave, kind to those he cares and love. Other: Sioux was born in a heathly, high-class family in the 1800s. He was biting by a vampire, but acts as he was human. He may be mean and stubborn, but he's kind and cares about those close to him.

Posted By:
noordinarygirl
noordinarygirl
StarStarStarStarStar
Wait...if he lived in the 1800s, how is he 800? O.o Who starts?

-Sir Francis Bacon

Posted By:
blackheartkiller
blackheartkiller
StarStarStarStarStar
Well, I'm too lazy to do the numbers and such...lol, you can go first. And he doesn't live in the 1800s or whatever, he live in the present with the kids...I think.

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 56 57

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

3 Facts About You!

3 Facts About You!

What's your favorite flavor of ice cream?

What's your favorite flavor of ice cream?

Random

3 Facts About You!

latest videos