Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Lily's and Mokona's Private RP

Posted By:
noordinarygirl
noordinarygirl
StarStarStarStarStar
Ryo nodded. ^Want to help?^

Mag stayed quiet, trying to hear what he was saying, straining her ears even though she was a yard away.

"Knowledge itself is power."
-Sir Francis Bacon

Posted By:
blackheartkiller
blackheartkiller
StarStarStarStarStar
Mackenzie nodded and smiled at him. Sioux sat down on the ground."What am I saying...? They never treat me right, love or stuff... But, Clementia was the one to treat me right and love me. But then again, she dead because of me..." Sioux looked at the ground, bring his knees up and wrapped his arms around it, burring his face.

Posted By:
noordinarygirl
noordinarygirl
StarStarStarStarStar
Ryo smiled, flipping through some papers until he found the recipe, not because he needed it but so Mackenzie could read it.

Mag stiffened and was quiet when he sat right in front of her, then poked her head out from the bushes.

-Sir Francis Bacon

Posted By:
blackheartkiller
blackheartkiller
StarStarStarStarStar
Mackenzie looked up at the recipe, reading over it and smiled a bit. Sioux didn't looked up, his face was still buried in his arms and didn't even bother.

Posted By:
noordinarygirl
noordinarygirl
StarStarStarStarStar
When they finally finished, Ryo stacked them on a plate. "Smells good!"

Mag frowned, about to go comfort him until she remembered he didn't like her. Oh yeah, well--he doesn't bother me anymore. I'm not going back to live with them. Gathering some nerve, she smacked his back with her cane and took off hobbling in the opposite direction, trying to run.

(. . .What did I say. Ryo's a softie, and Mag's a pain ## ### ####.
"BYE SUCKKKKER!!" would fit in perfectly here too.)

-Sir Francis Bacon

Posted By:
blackheartkiller
blackheartkiller
StarStarStarStarStar
(lol, I'm trying to hold my laugh so my parents won't hear me!) Mackenzie smiled happily, already wanting to eat some pancakes. Sioux screamed and stood up, hissing at the pain in his back."What the?! Looks like Blindy hit me with her dumb cane and ran off... Why would I chase her, knowing I'm not in a good mood now..." He muttered, sitting back down the way he was.

Posted By:
noordinarygirl
noordinarygirl
StarStarStarStarStar
Ryo took out a plate and served her some. Ha! Got that taken care-- A tree branch caught the neck of her shirt, picking her up off the ground. She shrieked, thinking it was him, squirming. "Let me go! Let me go! I'll #### ###!!#

-Sir Francis Bacon

Posted By:
blackheartkiller
blackheartkiller
StarStarStarStarStar
Mackenzie went to sit down on the kitchen chair, smiling a bit. Sioux sighed as he buried his face on his arms that are wrapped around his legs. He didn't heard nor bother to look at Mag.

Posted By:
noordinarygirl
noordinarygirl
StarStarStarStarStar
Ryo stacked on two, geeting syrup and powdered sugar. Eventually her howls turned to sobs. He said he'd #### ###--he didn't like her--was he serious? "P-please put...put me d-down..."

-Sir Francis Bacon

Posted By:
blackheartkiller
blackheartkiller
StarStarStarStarStar
Mackenzie smiled a bit and looked at the plate, swinging her legs back and forth. Sioux stood up and sighed quietly, walking around again at the direction she went. He blinked and looked up, seeing Mag."What the? What are you doing?"

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Should abortion be legal?

latest videos