Kw-logo-holiday

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Midnight Halloween Party (Private)

Posted By:
noordinarygirl
noordinarygirl
StarStarStarStarStar
Clever title # failure. Tongue Out

DO NOT POST IF YOU'RE NOT I LIKE ANIME smile OR ME.

Anyway. How's this?

Name
Ghost or living
Personality
Other

Posted By:
I like anime :) Lock
I like anime :)
StarStarStarStarStar
( Great let me just upload the picture of the guy )

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Angel Hart

Looks:  

Living.

Personality:  She is quiet and sticks to the back, though she isn't a follower. She can say the most random things and will do anything to make her friends laugh. She is very bubbly and happy most of the time. Musically talented.

Other: She loves spooky things.

Name: Kai 

Looks: 

Ghost.

Personality:  He is usually always in high spirits  other than when he gets mad. The only thing that can actually get him mad is when mortals complain about their lives. Since mortals are able to have bodies and not him he gets really worked up. Kai is also very sweet, caring, and a flirt.

Other: He likes to scare strangers.

Posted By:
noordinarygirl
noordinarygirl
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Greyson
Looks: Wavy, kind of longish hair that looks kinda blue, grey eyes, light skin. He's tall, about 6'', kind of a lanky but has a muscular build. He has a dark leather wristband he wears with a Japanese symbol on it in silver.
Ghost or living: Ghost
Personality: Very calm, laid back, and collected. He's usually quiet and mellow and doesn't anger easily. He has an attitude that makes him seem as if he's uninterested, but he can be curious about living people sometimes. He likes to roam around the house and such, watching the people pass by in their lives. However, he's not a low-energy type of guy; he's actually kind of funny and adventurous.
Other: Either he can't remember how he died or he doesn't want to. He likes to slink around and pop up in unexpected places.

Name: Mag
Looks: Long black hair with forehead bangs, dark blue eyes, pale skin. She's only about 5'2 and very thin, but still curvy. Usually wears dark colored skirts, scuffed black ankle boots with buckles on the side, and a silver necklace with a blue stone.
Ghost or living: Living
Personality: She's usually quiet and kind of serious, a little on the shy side (just barely at times). She doesn't really like to be around people, but at times, she enjoys messing with them (mostly by creeping them out or being a flirt). However, she can act completely different at times, depending on the person or situation, which can be pretty surprising if you don't know her.
Other: She's blind, but can see the ghosts, for some unknown reason. Also likes to sing and imitate voices and sounds.

Posted By:
noordinarygirl
noordinarygirl
StarStarStarStarStar
Those forms didn't take me long at all... O.o

Want me to start?

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
( Yeah sure! Should the Ghosts already like the girls but just not act like it? )

Posted By:
noordinarygirl
noordinarygirl
StarStarStarStarStar
(Um...whatever you want for yours. ^^)

Whose idea was this, anyway? Mag pulled on a roll of decorative paper to put across the doorway, focusing on not falling off the ladder. She wasn't too excited about having a party, but...whatever they wanted. Maybe she would just hide in her room or something. It was about five P.M., almost getting dark--and it was Halloween, which was why they were having the party, maybe to celebrate moving into the new house. Normally, she'd love an old house like this, but it gave her a strange feeling.

Greyson watched from the stairs, sitting on one of the rails. He usually just avoided the parents, but watched the girls--they were a little less boring. And tonight it seemed they were getting ready for something... Was it Halloween already? How could have he forgotten? His pale eyes widened a bit with realization. On Halloween, they would be able to be seen by all--and what better night than a party?

(Sorry it's long...)

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
What a way to introduce our friends to mom and dad... Angel was upstairs putting together the a plan for where to put what. Once it was completed Angel ran down stairs and past Mag going to get the fold up tables. "Mag when your done can you help me with this?" She asked, looking for the tables.

Kai walked down the stairs to where Greyson was. "Hey what is so great about today?" He asked,  thinking. "Oh wow it's Halloween already, I can't believe it slipped my mind..I guess these girls really help pass time."

Posted By:
noordinarygirl
noordinarygirl
StarStarStarStarStar
Her friends, Mag thought, already guessing what her younger sister was thinking. "Help with what?" she asked, a bit distracted. She kept thinking she heard someone, but it was probably just the radio or something.

Greyson didn't say anything, just kept his eyes on them. It was so weird how they didn't even notice them... Then again, it was normal in the routine of a ghost. "I guess," he said, watching one run down the stairs.

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
Angel grabbed the table and gently pushed it to Mag's hands. "Watch out so you don't bump into it, do you have it?" She asked as she shut the door to the room with all the party supplies in it. 

Kai walked down the stairs going toward the girl, he stopped and went right back up the stairs. "She probably knoows were here but just doesn't believe it.." He whispered to himself.

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6

play online games

Hour-of-code-tumb

Codey the troll is lost! Help him avoid obstacles and get back into the computer...

Candy-quest-feature

Your troll is lost! Help it avoid obstacles and get back into the computer.

Fo...

Dragon-dash

Your dragon must return to guard the treasure! Help it gather lost coins and avo...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properties to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be r...

1005_cc_kidz_100x100_vlh

Candy's got her candies into a terrible mess, can you help her to sort them out?

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

_thumb_100x100

Bloons 2 is here! A worthy and awesome sequel at last to our original Bloons gam...

Frostbox_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

We the Kidz

We the Kidz

Why dont my parents love me?

The Related Game!

We the Kidz

Why dont my parents love me?

latest videos