Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

PRP for Rhema J and StarAndMoon #2

Posted By:
StarAndMoon
StarAndMoon
StarStarStarStarStar
Ok,so this taking place a few years after our other RP did? Also I think should re-do forms incase the characters have changed any.

Heres the form:

Name:
Looks:
Clothes:
Bio: (optional)
Personality:
Other:

Join the KW Cat Revolution!
Ginger cat

Posted By:
StarAndMoon
StarAndMoon
StarStarStarStarStar
(Bump.)

Ginger cat

Posted By:
Rhema J
Rhema J
StarStarStarStarStar

Heres the form:

Name: Anna
Looks: Ariana Grande (my icon)
Clothes: girly dresses and skirts
Personality: bubbly, funny, shy, but really nice
Other

-- Rhema Joy ♥

Posted By:
StarAndMoon
StarAndMoon
StarStarStarStarStar
I thought we were doing a rp that took place a few years later after our last one..Im confused now..

Ginger cat

Posted By:
StarAndMoon
StarAndMoon
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Scarlett
Looks: (All I have is anime,sorry!)  Scarlett
Clothes: Normally T-shirts,jeans,sneakers,hooded jackets,ect
Bio: After Jazz had come over for that summer a few years ago,she had started being less quiet, but she came almost completly silent after her father started visiting again.
Personality: Very quiet again,sensitive,emotional.
Other: Her father is abusive,but nobody knows,She loves to draw,but never shows her drawings to anyone,and she has the ability to sense ghosts.

Name: Tyler Smith
Looks: Tyler
Clothes: Anything he finds comfortable,but normally a t-shirt and jeans.
Bio: Hes changed alot since the 'adventure' and hes not afraid to speak up for himself anymore.
Personality: Hes quiet,but not afraid to speak up,he's a bit shy,he's also very nice.
Other: He is a fast thinker.

Name: Sky Johnson
Looks: Sky again
Clothes: He normally wears bright colored t-shirts,jeans,sneakers ect
Personality: Meaner than he was before,snotty,loud,hes a huge jerk,hes also kinda crazy..
Other: Hes still a bully.

Name: Liz (Elizabeth) Dunbar
Looks: Liz
Clothes: She likes dresses and such,and she is always wearing some sort of hair bow.
Personality: Bubbly,nice,can be annoying,caring,she can be abit mean when she is being ignored,and she is not afraid to stick up for herself and her friends
Other: She is clever.

Name: James "Jj" Krauss
Looks: Black hair,green eyes,pale skin.
Clothes: Any t-shirt with a funny saying on it,jeans,converse shoes.
Personality: He's happy and bubbly,he always has tons of energy,he can be childish and sarcastic at times.
Other: He has a twin sister.

Ginger cat

Posted By:
Rhema J
Rhema J
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Jasmine (She doesn't go by Jazz anymore)
Looks:Becky G
Clothes: (She changed her style like crazy btw Wink ) Really hip-hop stuff; High tops, skinny jeans; hoodie's and flashy jewelry. It's really hip hip and modern but it's still classy
Bio: Now more mature and serious, she's got a boyfriend who's a world famous pop star and lives with him and she doesn't like to relive her past from where her mom died (that happened in our previous rp just pretend we actually did that part) She's loud and spoken for and doesn't like anyone to get in her way of getting what she wants. Sometimes that can be a bad thing
Personality: Bubbly. Funny. Sarcastic. Easy going and slacker on the outside, sensitive on the inside.
Other:

-- Rhema Joy ♥

Posted By:
Rhema J
Rhema J
StarStarStarStarStar
Form:
Name: Dean Jones

Looks: I (I couldn't find the picture of him. I didn't want to wait for another one to approve so I just used the gif :P )
Clothes: Plaid button ups, crisp button ups; with boat shoes 
Bio: He's still madly inlove with Jasmine so he gets a job as her assistant in hopes to get close to her again only to find out her boyfriend is world famous pop star Topher Cane (I'm going to make his forum later, I'm waiting for his picture to approve) 
Personality: charming; care free; sometimes a bit annoying. A big risk taker
Other:

-- Rhema Joy ♥

Posted By:
StarAndMoon
StarAndMoon
StarStarStarStarStar
Ready to start? and are we using PMs?

Ginger cat

Posted By:
StarAndMoon
StarAndMoon
StarStarStarStarStar
(Sorry,I'm horrible at starting..)

Scarlett: I sat at the dining room table,currently wrapping bandages around my eye,I had made a mistake and made my father mad..he had thrown a vase at me,and a piece of glass got into my eye...After I finished wrapping my eye with the bandage,I decided to take a walk,as I walked I looked around,It was a slightly cold,summer morning,it was also pouring rain,which matched my mood perfectly..

Ginger cat

Posted By:
Rhema J
Rhema J
StarStarStarStarStar
Third Person: It was a busy day for Jasmine and her fashion company. Today was her first ever trunk show (just another word for fashion show but it's more low key) and it was the biggest deal between having a career or not having a career. Her assistant, Dean was out on the town getting her lunch while Jasmine was angry because she just got a call that one of her models for the show was in the hospital because she had gone drinking the night before and got sick. Jasmine was fumed because it was clearly in the modeling contract that you could not have such habits. She was scrabbling around the agency when a random woman walked in the room. "Still didn't find a replacement?" She asked

-- Rhema Joy ♥

← Previous 1 3

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Should abortion be legal?

latest videos