Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Surviving The Apocalypse

Posted By:
LostInOliviasWorld
LostInOliviasWorld
StarStarStarStarStar
We know the plot!(:

Olivia "Lia" Gallagher
She is independent, especially since all this happened, she has no one now. Life as she knew it was ruined forever. Once you get to know her, she is nice, and can be mean that hen necessary, but falls for people easily.
Looks; she has long black wavy hair that goes to her waist, and she has pale skin, blemish free, and blue eyes. She is 5"3 and is kind of a rebel. She carrys a crossbow with her, she never uses automatic weapons, they are noisy and attract walkers. During all of this, she has learned to really great no one, unless they earn it..

"And After all, You're My Wonderwall."

Surviving The Apocalypse

Posted By:
-DropLikeASleeperCell.
-DropLikeASleeperCell.
StarStarStarStar
Quinn Bailey
Eighteen
Quinn is overconfident, lazy, disrespectful, and extremely annoying. Back before all this happened, he was a heartbreaker; he's used to girls falling at his feet. He was a football star and he's a good runner. Overall, he's very idiotic but he's managed to stay alive.
He has messy, slightly curly hair that just falls on his forehead, and he has a habit of pushing it away when it annoys him. He has bright, baby blue eyes and a tan that never seems to fade, with a crooked grin. He carries a knife with him at all times and is surprisingly good at using it. 

Would you like to start? :D

Surviving The Apocalypse

Posted By:
LostInOliviasWorld
LostInOliviasWorld
StarStarStarStarStar
(Yeah) 

I jumped up, hearing a hustle downstairs. I grabbed my crossbow, slowly I opened the door, stepping out of my bedroom. I was aware of my surroundings I quietly went down the stairs, aiming my crossbow in front of me, ready to shoot. I got to the bottom step and looked around. The walkers were dumb, and only a human could get in the house. "Who's there? Come out now.. " I warned, my heart racing.

Surviving The Apocalypse

Posted By:
-DropLikeASleeperCell.
-DropLikeASleeperCell.
StarStarStarStar
The voice coming from the staircase made me jump back from the decrepit cupboard I was hiding behind, causing me to fall on my butt. Well done, Quinn, that's probably going to get you shot with an arrow. I cleared my throat, getting to my feet slowly. "Don't shoot!" I said hurriedly, reaching slowly behind my back to where my dagger was. "I'm human! Probably not going to hurt you!"

Surviving The Apocalypse

Posted By:
LostInOliviasWorld
LostInOliviasWorld
StarStarStarStarStar
I walked into the living room, seeing a man, my age, fall down. I jumped, and my finger hardened on the trigger. I glared into his eyes when I saw him reach behind his back. "Don't pull anything on me." I warned, watching his movements carefully. "How did you get in here? What do you want?" I asked, now looking into his eyes. His eyes made me want to melt.. No! Lia, no. 

Surviving The Apocalypse

Posted By:
-DropLikeASleeperCell.
-DropLikeASleeperCell.
StarStarStarStar
I sighed and held my hands up so she could see them. "Okay, not pulling anything, I swear." I jerked my head towards the window. "Walkers. Outside. Saw a house, thought I should probably get in here to save my own neck. I thought it was empty, sorry." I shrugged. "But, hey, I found a pretty girl, not bad, eh?" I grinned at her crookedly. Hopefully the charm would work and I wouldn't end up with an arrow through my neck. 

Surviving The Apocalypse

Posted By:
LostInOliviasWorld
LostInOliviasWorld
StarStarStarStarStar
I sighed, and I looked down. "I suppose you can stay." I said, and I lowered my crossbow, putting my arm through the strap and it now on my back. "You're lucky you found this house, a mile that way, you would have hit some doomsday peppers that would have blown your head off." I said. I looked outside, seeing about five walkers. They would go away, they have the attention span of a goldfish. "If you're hungry there is food in the kitchen." I said, turning around to look at him. 

Surviving The Apocalypse

Posted By:
LostInOliviasWorld
LostInOliviasWorld
StarStarStarStarStar
(Bump...)

Surviving The Apocalypse

Posted By:
-DropLikeASleeperCell.
-DropLikeASleeperCell.
StarStarStarStar
"Too kind." I beamed at her. "And yeah, I had a run-in with one of those a few weeks ago. Not nice. Still have some wounds." I blinked and shook my head to clear it from the memories. "Okay. Right. Yes. Thanks for taking me in, and there's food, too? God, this is the jackpot." I walked into the kitchen, and pounced upon the nearest food I could find, eating hungrily. I didn't exactly care about manners at this point.

Surviving The Apocalypse

Posted By:
LostInOliviasWorld
LostInOliviasWorld
StarStarStarStarStar
I nodded. "No problem.. I kinda need someone now anyway." I said, watching as he walked into the kitchen. I chuckled quietly and shook my head. "I get the food at the town a mile out or so. I go every Friday.. Which I think is today." I said, thinking for a moment, it was harder and harder to get food now, the stores were full of walkers, but I've always somehow managed to get some. I walked into the kitchen, and opened the fridge. All the power was rerun off a generator outside. I grabbed a soda, and tossed him one, and taking one for myself. "What's your name?" I asked,

← Previous 1

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

We the Kidz

Colts

We the Kidz

Describe the profile pic above you

Describe the profile pic above you

We the Kidz

latest videos