Kw-halloween-logo-small

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Rei/Candeh/Bree/Lyn's Private RP.

Posted By:
FreelyTomorrow
FreelyTomorrow
StarStarStarStar
⇨In a world where mythical creatures such as elves and dragons roam the earth, where magic exists alongside your expectations, and the paranormal is normal; Three Intelligent species are present; Leijona, Humans and Elves. The Elves associate themselves with the light, as the Leijona associate themselves with the dark, and the humans are forever thrown between the grasps of the two higher species.

As the elves grow lesser, the leijona have gained the advantage and now the humans must abide by their rules. The Leijona are ruthless rulers, showing no mercy to those who they think they are of lesser status than them.

⇨The elves, though nicer, also refuse to have contact with the humans. They view them as enemies, for they destroy the forests to which the elves are connected. This is why it comes as surprise, that some elves have relationships with humans. This has begun in recent times, and children of elven and human parents pose a threat to the Leijona. Why? Not only because they are stronger than usual, but mostly because they create hope.

⇨And what happens when the humans have hope that they will regain their freedom? Simple. . War.

⇨The Leijona Queen has sent minions to get rid of these children, prevent this from ever happening. However, the children must fight back, for the sake of the entire.human.race. What will become of these children? Only time can tell.

⇨Species:

⇨Humans: The Humans are the least important of all three species. They are nothing but servants to the Leijona. At the age of eighteen, if a human child still lives with their parents; and their parents does not have the money to pay extra tax, the child is taken. Taken to the Sphere. The Sphere is a city, the city of Leijona. The only humans that live here are servants to a certain household. Their's to use. Humans have no magic whatsoever, and this makes them weak; or so is said by the Leijona and elves.

⇨Elf-Humans: These are the children of one Elf parent and one Human. These children are known to have high magic levels and pose a threat to the Leijona. Most elves who have taken to the human life have not told anyone of their origin, and so the children have no idea they are of both Elf and Human origin.

⇨Leijona: These are the evolved forms of elves. Leijona are elven born people who have deserted the forest and left behind their previous way of life. They reside in houses and cities similar to human dwellings, but most buildings are made from bamboo and wood. Unlike elves, Leijona have no problem cutting down trees. Leijona are known to be tall and slender. They have a slightly grey skin colour, pointed ears and jet black, shiny hair or varying length. Their eyes are usually dark colours, and small. They move quite quickly, and have enhanced senses.

⇨Elves: Elves are withdrawn creatures which live in the forest. They are very friendly and love to be in groups, but detest humans and Leijona. They only get along with animals and their own kind. They sleep in branches on trees or on the ground in beds made of leaves or grass. They also have pointed ears, but are short and have pale skin. Their eyes are big and usually emerald, yellow, orange, or light brown. They also have enhanced senses and move quickly. They enjoy dancing and singing, but do not do so in the presence of humans. In recent times, Elves have began living in the human world. They do indeed resemble humans, so this is not hard. They do magically change their ears to resemble human ears, though.

FORMS:

Name:
Personality (Optional) :
Appearance:
Weapon (Optional) :
Species:
Other:

Posted By:
noordinarygirl
noordinarygirl
StarStarStarStarStar
I'll make mine when I think of something.

"Knowledge itself is power."
-Sir Francis Bacon

Posted By:
mzbre-bre11
mzbre-bre11
StarStarStarStar
Name: Akari
Personality (Optional) : She's mean, but can be really nice at times.
Appearance: Long gorgeous black hair, and icy blue eyes (Visual later)
Weapon (Optional) : (thinking...)
Species: Leijona
Other: She really active, lazy at certain sports. 

Sorry, im being a bit lazy xD

Posted By:
FreelyTomorrow
FreelyTomorrow
StarStarStarStar
(Bree, your character will probably have to disagree with the way the Queen is going to hunt all the Elf-Humans and team up with our characters XD. Gonna be fun XD. I will make my form soon, not now, but soon.)

Posted By:
mzbre-bre11
mzbre-bre11
StarStarStarStar
(Haha, awesome xD And ok (: )

Posted By:
FreelyTomorrow
FreelyTomorrow
StarStarStarStar
Name: Daichi Tanaka.

Personality (Optional) :Daichi can be very arrogant and tends to think he is better than other people at certain things. He is usually gloomy, quiet and anti-social, though when you earn his trust- he can be a very warm, nice and talkative person. 

Appearance: 

Weapon (Optional) : Broadsword.

Species: Elf-Human.

Other: He's training to be a blacksmith, like his father.

Posted By:
noordinarygirl
noordinarygirl
StarStarStarStarStar
BAHHHH YOU GUYS.
As I said, I'll do mine later, since I have homework. And I have a couple questions.

-Sir Francis Bacon

Posted By:
mzbre-bre11
mzbre-bre11
StarStarStarStar
I just finished my homework. xD

Posted By:
noordinarygirl
noordinarygirl
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Mag Defoe
Age: She'll let you guess. Looks about fifteen to seventeen-ish.
Personality (Optional) : Complicated. Depending on the situation, she can be adultlike and quiet, then immature and flirty. Can be a little temperamental and gloomy, mostly because of her past, but has a tough get-over-it sort of personality. Extremely caring to those she loves, which right now isn't anyone--tough luck to them.
Appearance: Long black hair with forehead bangs, big dark blue eyes, pale skin, about five feet tall. Has a small frame but a good figure; usually wears dark skirts, scuffed black ankle boots with buckles on the side, and her mother's silver necklace with a blue stone.
Weapon (Optional) : This is kept secret~ (Now, how she got it or why she even has it is a complete mystery...) She's the type of person that can use anything as a weapon against you, and probably will.
Species: She thinks she's elf, but she's really elf/human, which explains why she doesn't really look like a full elf (although she is pretty short...).
Other: She was born partially blind, and eventually her eyesight just worsened. Can mimick sounds and voices accurately, which can be extremely annoying to others but also comes in handy.

(Sorry for the long form... I totally just copied and pasted some of this stuff, if it looks familiar. She's come back to haunt Daichi, eh...? And Bree, poo on you. Some of us are extreme procrastinators. Tongue Out)

-Sir Francis Bacon

Posted By:
FreelyTomorrow
FreelyTomorrow
StarStarStarStar
Name: Elle Sparrow

Personality (Optional) : 

Appearance:

Weapon (Optional) : Longbow.

Species: Human.

Other: N/A.

(Here, have a human.)

← Previous 1 3 4

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Describe the profile pic above you

write any kw members name

write any kw members name

Everything Is Red~

add me cute people only

Describe the profile pic above you

latest videos