Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Dia and Candy's PRP

Posted By:
candyheart101
candyheart101
StarStarStarStarStar
Should I give this role play a name? XD 

Name:
Looks:
Perso:

Anything else?

KEEP CALM AND EAT SOULS!!

Soul Eater

I LOVE SOUL EATER

Dia and Candy's PRP

Posted By:
FreelyTomorrow
FreelyTomorrow
StarStarStarStar
(I call Uke! And I used the same group name XD)

Name: Daichi Tanaka.

Species: Vampire.

Looks: 

Perso: Rebellious, and intuitive, Daichi can truly be a work of contrasts - an innocent appearance clothed in dark clothing, and a shy smile with eyes that suggest a darker nature. Daichi can be rude, and a little gloomy at times, though when you get to know him, he's childish, optimistic and an overall nice person.

Group: Dragons.

Other: He tends to get jittery around other people, because of the blood, sometimes he can't control himself and goes crazy, so he stays away from other people most of the time.

Dia and Candy's PRP

Posted By:
candyheart101
candyheart101
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Kaito 

Species: Elementalist 

Looks:

Perso:  Kaito is the kind of guy that can get along with just about everybody. He is usually a very bubbly and optimistic kind of person, the kind that is always trying to cheer people up. Whenever he is around others he is always smiling and laughing. Yet not very many know the other side to him. Kaito actually tends to put himself down at times when he is alone. Sometimes he thinks badly of himself, he was sort of traumatized in the past. Basically, not all his smiles are real. 

Group: Griffin

Other: He does not at all hate Daichi, Kaito just finds it hard to talk to him without ending up with Daichi being angry or annoyed. 

Soul Eater

I LOVE SOUL EATER

Dia and Candy's PRP

Posted By:
FreelyTomorrow
FreelyTomorrow
StarStarStarStar
Engrossed in his book, Daichi sat on a bench on the school campus. Classes had finished about an hour ago, and he'd been given the task of reading a novel for Literature. He sighed and closed the book, slamming it down beside him on the wooden bench. "Too much noise, too much people." He muttered to himself, looking up at the people scattered across the area. Most were in their groups; his group had of course met without him, like any other day. Crowds weren't on his list of likes. Though he was the leader of his group, the dragons, which was one of the dominant groups in the school, he never really talked to them.

Dia and Candy's PRP

Posted By:
candyheart101
candyheart101
StarStarStarStarStar
( If you're wondering what my character looks like, he looks like my profile pic :3 )

Kaito smiled and laughed and chatted along with his group, the griffins. It seemed like after class everyone had a story to tell, gossip to spread, or a joke to make others laugh. He enjoyed his group, they were like a family to him. And to his group, apparently, he was like the oldest brother that anybody could talk with... Which was pretty much true...

Soul Eater

I LOVE SOUL EATER

Dia and Candy's PRP

Posted By:
FreelyTomorrow
FreelyTomorrow
StarStarStarStar
(My characters are always the same. :3. )

Daichi hissed softly, revealing his blood-stained fangs. "Stop talking for a minute, would ya?" He yelled, glancing over at the Griffins. They're always the noisiest, in his opinion. Always talking. Especially, him. He hissed once more and returned to staring out into nowhere, trying to focus on relaxing. That's what he needed, some relaxation. He gripped the edges of his black-leather jacket, which matched the black and white striped t-shirt beneath it. He wore black jeans, his usual colour scheme.

Dia and Candy's PRP

Posted By:
candyheart101
candyheart101
StarStarStarStarStar
Kaito merely grinned at how annoyed Daichi was. " Guess somebody woke up on the wrong side of the coffin..." Kaito muttered, earning himself a wave of suppressed laughs and giggles. " Oops, did I say that out loud?" He asked, trying to act innocently. He wasn't the rude type, it was only Daichi whom he would really tease and argue with.

Soul Eater

I LOVE SOUL EATER

Dia and Candy's PRP

Posted By:
cute_rami1994 Lock
cute_rami1994
Star
hello how are you I`m new in this site can we be friends?

Dia and Candy's PRP

Posted By:
FreelyTomorrow
FreelyTomorrow
StarStarStarStar
Daichi growled, slammin his fist onto the book besidw him. He glared at the griffins, shaking slightly with anger. "What are you here for, anyway? Shouldn't you be on the cast of Avatar: The Last Airnbender?" He replied before hissing and turning away. He muttered a few words under his breath and tried to calm down.

Dia and Candy's PRP

Posted By:
candyheart101
candyheart101
StarStarStarStarStar
Kaito hid a small frown with a big smile. " Hmm... Good comeback, Daichi!" He congratulated him as if he had won some kind of medal. " Round of applause for Daichi." He said, not at all sarcastically since his group literally burst into a round of applause. 

( Heh, weirdos xD )

Soul Eater

I LOVE SOUL EATER

← Previous 1

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

How do you think our world will end and why?

latest videos