Kw-halloween-logo-small

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Dia and Candy's PRP

Posted By:
FreelyTomorrow
FreelyTomorrow
StarStarStarStar
Daichi growled once more, "Be quiet, just please!" He yelled, taking up his book and standing. He slowly walked towards the dorm buildings, doing his best to avoid everyone. His thirst for blood was more than usual, and he wanted to just attack someone.

Dia and Candy's PRP

Posted By:
candyheart101
candyheart101
StarStarStarStarStar
The Griffins snickered and continued to chat. Kaito stayed quiet, suddenly serious. Maybe I should go follow him, just to make sure that he's okay?...He sighed, a nagging feeling was telling him not to go but he decided against it. Without a word, he left the group and followed Daichi to the dorms. 

KEEP CALM AND EAT SOULS!!

Soul Eater

I LOVE SOUL EATER

Dia and Candy's PRP

Posted By:
Diamond543
Diamond543
StarStarStarStarStar
Daichi walked into the empty hallways, only his footsteps reverberating throughout the halls. No, actually, there was one other set of footsteps. He turned to see Kaito, and his face instantly fell into a grimace. "What do you want?" He asked angrily. He shook slightly, he couldn't help but notice the scent of his blood. Blood, that was so close, yet so far. He took a wary step forward, but quickly jumped back when he regained his composure. 

"Clouds come floating into my life. No longer to carry rain or usher storm, but to add colour to my sunset sky".

あなたは美しいです

Roleplayer; Writer ; Anime lover.

Dia and Candy's PRP

Posted By:
candyheart101
candyheart101
StarStarStarStarStar
Kaito tried to find the right words to say. He was momentarily distracted by Daichi's actions of stepping froward then jumping backwards. He dismissed it for the moment.  " I... Uh... I just came to make sure you were okay... I know I joke around but it's not like I want you to hate me or something.." He finally said, looking down at his shoes to keep Daichi from noticing how much he was blushing.

Soul Eater

I LOVE SOUL EATER

Dia and Candy's PRP

Posted By:
FreelyTomorrow
FreelyTomorrow
StarStarStarStar
Daichi hissed. "We're from rival groups, you can only expect me to hate you." He was about to turn around and walk away, but he couldn't bring himself to, though he forced himself not to attack Kaito. "Did you want anything else?" He inquired, angrily, impatiently tapping his foot on the floor.

Dia and Candy's PRP

Posted By:
candyheart101
candyheart101
StarStarStarStarStar
Kaito felt a pang of sadness at hearing that Daichi really did hate him. Of course he did! Why wouldn't he!? Kaito bit his lip, convinced that it was probably quivering. " But I don't hate you...." He mumbled. The tapping of Daichi's foot brought him back to the present. " Er.. Uh... No..."  He sort of blurted, feeling awkward.

Soul Eater

I LOVE SOUL EATER

← Previous 1 2 Next →

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

We the Kidz

We the Kidz

We the Kidz

Is religion good or bad?

Should uniforms be a requirement in all sc...

We the Kidz

latest videos