Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Deaths Heart {Comet and Light}

Posted By:
lightshadow
lightshadow
StarStarStarStarStar
Before you continue reading, please don't smile Unless your Comet.

Plot: Jeffery and Scarlett are 2 good friends, Jeff has a crush on Scarlett and she knows this. He is working to steal her hearts like she's stolen his. Big Grin Yay Stuff Tongue Out

Jeffery: He looks like Jeff the Killer with a less creepy mouth and short hair. His hoodie also isn't covered in blood.

Scarlett: She has brown hair with a neon pink fringe, she wears a scary mask (Pic coming Big Grin) and a purple hoodie, pale blue skinny jeans and orange canvas pumps.

☆When life gives you a hundred reasons to cry, show life you have a thousand reasons laugh☆
2500th post! 14/10/2013 - About 10:35

Posted By:
Jefferythepasta
Jefferythepasta
StarStarStarStar
( : D remember ben x jeff was baisicly a  privite rp lol! also i suck at starts sooo...u please?!)

Posted By:
lightshadow
lightshadow
StarStarStarStarStar
(Yeah it kinda was Tongue Out)

Scarlett opened the door and walked out the house she looked around and walked down the road heading to the park to meet Jeff her phone beeped. 'Hey Scarly, I'm there' Scarlett smiled under her mask and replied 'Ok, see you there'

☆When life gives you a hundred reasons to cry, show life you have a thousand reasons laugh☆

Posted By:
Jefferythepasta
Jefferythepasta
StarStarStarStar
jeff was sat on a swing with his hood up. He saw Scarlett, he smiled at her

Posted By:
lightshadow
lightshadow
StarStarStarStarStar
Scarlett walked up to him and sat on the swing next to him "Like the new hair colour?" She asked smiling, she knew Jeff could tell when she smiled so she never said anything about it. "Wanna go to Mcdonalds? A take away of coarse."

Posted By:
Jefferythepasta
Jefferythepasta
StarStarStarStar
''yeah its cool andsure lets go!'' jeff got up and smiled ''i can tell you're smiling...''

Posted By:
lightshadow
lightshadow
StarStarStarStarStar
She laughed softly "You always know." She looked around it was late after noon and a warm spring. "You should go in, I'll stay outside." she said as they walked down the path people stared at them and Scarlett just ignored them They'd taste Jeff's steal.

Posted By:
Jefferythepasta
Jefferythepasta
StarStarStarStar
(WAIT....so i still haz knife?!)
He wnt inside, "hello sir what would you like?" said the man at the counter. Jeff said what Scarlett asked for and then his. Jeff payed him then walked out "here you are!" he smiled and passed Scarlett her food

Posted By:
lightshadow
lightshadow
StarStarStarStarStar
(I couldn't take the knife away from you smile)

Scarlett took the bag "Thanks Jeff." She pulled the mozzarella dippers from the bag and bit into it "Yum! Hey what'd you get?" She asked sipping her milk. (What I like to get from McDonalds Big Grin)

Posted By:
Jefferythepasta
Jefferythepasta
StarStarStarStar
(yeaaahhh boyyyy)
''well...they still sell the winter warmer so i got that, some fries and a cola!" 3 people in hoodies came towards them "uh oh.....look out..wait..no its not...randy...troy..and jake..it is!!"

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

Last One To Say Bubbles Wins!!

Last one to say "Chicken" wins-moved

General poem to help this generation.

Last one to say rock wins-moved

Last one to say Music Wins !-moved

Last one to say Pikachu wins!