Kw-logo-holiday

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

JuJuB and kittykat2553's PRIVATE rp!

Posted By:
JuJuB
JuJuB
StarStarStarStarStar
Hi there!! Ok so the bio should be something like this

Name:

Birthday:

Looks:

Personality:

Past life:

Types of Magic:

Species: (Fairy, vampire, angel, demon, god, stuff like that. Only if you want. You could even just say, Superhero.)

Other details:

When you laugh, I will laugh.
When you cry, I will cry.
When you jump out of a window... I will laugh.

Posted By:
kittykat2553
kittykat2553
StarStarStarStar
Name: Christina (changed the name)

Birthday: November 10

Looks:

Personality: out-going she loves meeting new ppl and going places. she loves having fun and acting silly and weird. she can be ### ## first but when you get to meet her she opens up more. she can get mad easily depending on the person. and might have a weird sense of humor. people tend to say she can be dirty minded  (I will add on that later)

Bio: (sorry I do bio's not pasts)  she has a big brother named Austin who is 19. she loves him. but he can really get on her nerves. he plays pranks on her. but she gets him back. they tend to laugh a lot with each other. they have a somewhat great bond she also has a little sister  with the name of.  Ally who is 14 and a big sister named Nicole who is 17.

Types of Magic: she can do tons of things. like flying and heat vision. she can read other ppl minds and use water and fire along with wind. she can talk to nature and animals. she can talk to other ppl though ur mind. she can also turn invisible and turn into other creatures. for some examples

Species: she can be a Neko..she is also part Angel and Vampire plus a little bit of Demon
Other details:

Posted By:
JuJuB
JuJuB
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Julie

Birthday: August 28

Looks:  only with golden hair and golden eyes. Her eyes have a color for each mood, for example, if she was sad, her eyes would turn deep blue.

Personality: Very sweet and gentle. Super shy, even with some of her friends. But with people she knows really well, she can be a real flirt and such a tease. She may be adorable, but make one wrong move, and you better run. 

Past life: When she was little, her mother and father got in a fight. When they split up, father found a new love and so did mom. My step father tried to do.. stuff.. with me, but I always ran away. My step mother would beat me. My dad was killed when I turned 7. My mother is protective of me, especially after she found out what my step father tried to do to me. 

Bio: Now, age 15, my mother is really protective of me. She can also be such a tease! But I love her. I have a friend best named Christina, she's also my only friend. Everyday at school, theres a group of people who gang up on me. I can be such a cry baby too.

Types of Magic: Flying, ability to use ice and fire, I can freeze time, shape shift, and put people to sleep using pixie dust ###

Species: A fairy! Also a half neko! (Kawaii x3 )

Other details: She's very lazy sometimes. She also eats a TON! She eats a whole bunch and doesn't even gain weight! She stutters a lot in class and isn't very smart. She fails a lot of tests.. sigh.. She's totally into romance though! She reads romance novels a lot and one day, hopes she can fall in love! 

I may add more on here x3 

Posted By:
kittykat2553
kittykat2553
StarStarStarStar
WHY SUCH THE  SAD LIFE!!?

Posted By:
JuJuB
JuJuB
StarStarStarStarStar
Hehe I don't know. I just like that story line x3 And when I draw my comic, that's gonna be the main characters life x3 So want me to start the rp?

Posted By:
kittykat2553
kittykat2553
StarStarStarStar
Narrator: Christina and Julie were the best of friends! they did just about everything together. they loved hanging out. today was a Monday and there was only about a month until school was over and Christina was excited. Christina was a smart girl. but wasn't a fan of school.
it is now 7:00 in the morning and Christina is in her bed. sleeping the day away. until the sunlight hits her eyes. she slowly wakes up and gets out of bed. she walks past her alarm clock just for a quick second...then looks at it another time noticing the time.

Christina: ITS 7 O CLOCK!!!! 
Narrator: Christina looked at her alarm clock...and noticed the alarm was off. and she knew...just knew it was her big brother Austin!
Christina: AUUUUSSSSTTTIIINNN!!!!
Narrator: Christina screamed and ran into the bathroom. she got dressed and did her hair and ran down stairs and put on her shoes. she didn't have enough time to eat so she grabbed a piece of toast and ran outside
 Christina: BYE MOM!! BYE DAD! AND AUSTIN! I KNOW YOUR THE ONE WHO MADE ME LATE! YOUR GOING TO GET IT LATER!!
Narrator: Austin laughed while the door closed and Christina ran down the street. she finally reached  Julie's house. it was easy getting there because they only lived about a block away from each other. they would normally walk to school together. Christina began to knock on Julie's door
Christina: JULIE!!! JULIE!! ITS MEEEEE!! OPEN UP!! SORRY IM LATE!! AUSTIN MADE MY ALARM GO OFF! PLEASE OPEN UP! PLEASE LET ME KNOW UR STILL HERE!!

Posted By:
JuJuB
JuJuB
StarStarStarStarStar
Julie: i open the door with pajamas still on. I rub my eyes "Christina..why are you..?" i realize she thought we had school now. I laugh at her "There's a teacher meeting until 9:30.. we go to school later. in like, two hours.." i laugh again making fun of her 

Momma: i walk to the door  "Who is it Julie?" i asked then took a look. "Oh, Hello Christina." i smiled "How about you come in for a little?" 

Julie: i move out of the way doorway to let her in. (Oh by the way, I have an older brother named Hunter)

Hunter: I walk down stairs and into the kitchen. I'm  a junior in high school. I don't even have to go to school today. I look at them and laugh "idiots" I said quietly.

Julie: i growl and hold ups fist "Oh #### ##! Go get ready for your date!" i sighed. He had a date today with his little girly friend! 

Momma: I giggle a bit. How Julie and Hunter fight, is just so adorable!

Hunter: Julie said that as I was taking a drink of water. I blush and spit it out "Date!? She's just a friend!!"

Posted By:
kittykat2553
kittykat2553
StarStarStarStar

Christina: WE DIDNT HAVE SCHOOL RIGHT NOW!!! UGH.....YOU COULD HAVE CALLED....-I pout and walk in the house- OH OF COURSE SHE'S JUST A FRIEND!! XD -I giggle a little- last time I checked you don't date and #### your friends!! haha -  i closed the door behind me and went up to you- OK SO JULIE!! since we have like....2-3 hours to spare!! GET DRESSED!!! i want to go le shopping!!!

Posted By:
JuJuB
JuJuB
StarStarStarStarStar
Julie: i giggle a bit "Alright alright!# I smiled and slipped on my uniform. I put my hair up in pig tails, it reaching down to my knees. My hair is super long.. I look out the window and see this really hot guy! My eyes turned purple, to resemble love.
(yes the guy is one of the guys we will meet later x3 Just thought I'd see him once. Not meet up) 
"Wow!" my eyes shined brighter than usual. I blush and turn to look away. I wanted to make some sort of cute move when we walked out of the house. I grabbed Christina's hand and walked out of the house.

Momma: "Gee don't say bye to me then! Brat.." i sighed then smiled. I close the door behind them and sit down on the couch.

Julie: i smile and skip holding Christina's hand. I giggle "Hurry hurry!" 

Posted By:
kittykat2553
kittykat2553
StarStarStarStar

Christina: OK!! OK!! -i giggle- YOU SURE ARE EXCITED! ARENT CHA?!  your only this way if you know something good is going to happen or when....- i turn to see the guy- or when you see a cute guy...come on Julie!! xD don't fall for a cute face!!  you don't know him at the least!! plus he seems...different....lets keep walking...-i squint my eyes at him as i walk-

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7

play online games

Hour-of-code-tumb

Codey the troll is lost! Help him avoid obstacles and get back into the computer...

Candy-quest-feature

Your troll is lost! Help it avoid obstacles and get back into the computer.

Fo...

Dragon-dash

Your dragon must return to guard the treasure! Help it gather lost coins and avo...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properties to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be r...

1005_cc_kidz_100x100_vlh

Candy's got her candies into a terrible mess, can you help her to sort them out?

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

_thumb_100x100

Bloons 2 is here! A worthy and awesome sequel at last to our original Bloons gam...

Frostbox_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

The Related Game!

My brother is a total jerk

Which color of Lip Stick do you prefer?

Thinking Which Cartoon Character Are You? ...

latest videos