Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

JuJuB and kittykat2553's PRIVATE rp!

Posted By:
JuJuB
JuJuB
StarStarStarStarStar
Julie: i sigh "FIne fine!# i smile and continue to skip happily. My purple eyes turn to a light pink for happiness.

The guy (His name will be brian and you will be playing him later X3 ): i stare back with a grin. "Looks like we might have a new ally or two, huh?" i smirked at (your guys name)

(Your guys name) : i smirk and nod contacting this old wizard dude. Our master

Julie: I walk into the mall with her and look around. I get a ton of food. I point out a ton of hot guys as well. I giggle and look at the time, it was 9. "We should get going." i smiled

When you laugh, I will laugh.
When you cry, I will cry.
When you jump out of a window... I will laugh.

Posted By:
kittykat2553
kittykat2553
StarStarStarStar
(why not pink for love? and like yellow for happiness? and purple for embarrassment? and why brain? what if i want to play my dude?! and his name will be....Nick)

Christina: AWEEE BUT COME ON! I WANT TO BUY SOME CLOTHES!!! -i have about 24 bags in my hand filled with clothes but i still wanted to buy more- DO WE HAVE TO GO TO SCHOOL?! SCHOOL IS BORING!!!! plus we have to go home anyway!! i got to take my clothes home!!

Posted By:
JuJuB
JuJuB
StarStarStarStarStar
(because purple actually means love in mood rings and stuff like that. And i meant Brian not brain. ANd also, you're always supposed to play the other characters lover in the rp. It really wouldn't be considered a rp if you don't do that. if you play as yourself and then your lover, it's pretty much just sending it to the other person for no reason. And plus, you kinda want to be surprised in what the other person will say for your lover)

Julie: "Let's go!" I said running home with her to drop off our stuff. We still had 15 minutes left. We ran to school "I don't like school either! But we have to go!" i don't go to school much, because I always get sick, but when I do, I'm always with Christina. And even when I'm sick, she comes to visit me! It makes me feel special for once!

Posted By:
kittykat2553
kittykat2553
StarStarStarStar
(fine fine fine!! i will accept that reason! DX)

Christina: FINE!! FINE!! -after putting my stuff in my house i run with her after 5 minutes of running we reach the school. i go to my locker and get my stuff out and went into first period with Julie. me and her just about every single period together which was good. -BRRRIIINNNGGGG- the bell rang as soon as Julie and Christina walked in the class room- JUST IN TIME!! -i say walking to my seat along with Julie-

Teacher: yes...thank you for joining the class Christina and Julie! please hurry and take ur seats! -after she see us take our seats she starts speaking- OK CLASS!! today we will mix 5 different chemicals..please pay attention so you don't mess it up!! now you have 30 seconds to get a partner!!

Christina: i always partnered with Julie so i grabbed her hand and raised it in the air- I PARTNER WITH JULIE!!! -the teacher nodded her head-

Teacher: time done!! she taught us how to mix them and then sat at her desk

Christina: i mix 2 and a half of the chemicals and let you do the rest. something must have happened because the whole thing exploded WOAH!!!!!!

Posted By:
JuJuB
JuJuB
StarStarStarStarStar
Julie: "Wah!" the explosion made our hair stand up. i laugh at her. the teacher shot a death glare at us. I shiver "Uh.. oh.."

Teach: "GET OUT!!" I through books at them

Julie: "Ahh!" i grab Christinas hand and ran out with her. I sit outside the class room panting "Hahaha.." i fix my hair and see something fall from the sky and down to school grounds. It was really shiny "Ah! Christina! Did you see that?!" i asked looking out the window

Posted By:
kittykat2553
kittykat2553
StarStarStarStar
Christina: huh? i look out the window- yeah! i think! what do you think it was?! do you want to go check it out?! or what?! i LOVE exploring new things! - i grab your arm and try to pull you- come on!! come on!! lets go check it out!! lets go check it out!! come on!! i want to go see it! it looks interesting!! - i start running

Posted By:
JuJuB
JuJuB
StarStarStarStarStar
Julie: "Ahhh!! Slow down!!" i pant running with her. I was interested too. But it looked kinda scary.. We finally reach where it was, and we find 2 broaches sitting there. I blink. One was black and white, the other one, was rainbow
(Which one do you want? I kinda want the rainbow one, but it doesn't matter I guess).
One of them floats in the air and attaches itself to the bow on my chest. The other does the sam to Christina "Eh? What's going on?"

Posted By:
kittykat2553
kittykat2553
StarStarStarStar
(can i have the rainbow!! please!!! Dsmile Christina: i...i don't know!! im scared!! but i like it..let these..things continue!...-they started to glow bigger an bigger and so do we- WOAH!!! LOOK! JULIE!! WE ARE GLOWING!!!! COOL!! -they glow gets bright and reaches over the whole school. after a few minutes it stops and we open our eyes- what...what just happened? i asked...huh? where did those things go?! - i ask looking around-

Posted By:
JuJuB
JuJuB
StarStarStarStarStar
Ok sure! But I have an idea! Maybe, yours can be rainbow with blacj and white around it, bout for me, it can be black and white with rainbow around it? That way our transformations will look cooler x3 K? )

Julie: i look around and see them floating in the air. "This is really scary!" i hide behind her back. They shoot at us "Ahhh!!" I screamed. It transformed us into super hero's. I blush and look at myself "Eh???" I smile brightly "Cute!!"

(hey! Have you seen sailor moon, tokyo mew mew, mermaid melody, wedding peach, or anything like that?)

Posted By:
kittykat2553
kittykat2553
StarStarStarStar
(uh ok sure!! that's a great idea!! and...i have seen Tokyo Mew Mew i heard about Sailor Moon and the mermaid one and seen some of their transformations. and surperheros...isn't what i meant by powers....did you not pay attention to my plot....your changing it)

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

We the Kidz

Funniest Movie?

We the Kidz

I need some creative and interesting advices

How to go to sleep

Funniest Movie?

latest videos