Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

JuJuB and kittykat2553's PRIVATE rp!

Posted By:
JuJuB
JuJuB
StarStarStarStarStar
Julie: a little while later i wake up with a gasp "Ah!" I screamed and panted. I looked around "Where.. am i?" i asked. The nurse looked over

Nurse: "Christina has brought you here when you passed out." 

Julie: my eyes widen "Oh.." i look down in my hand and see the black broach with rainbow details. I look at it closer "Wow.." then I think for a second. Wait, how would it.. get here? 

When you laugh, I will laugh.
When you cry, I will cry.
When you jump out of a window... I will laugh.

Posted By:
kittykat2553
kittykat2553
StarStarStarStar
Nurse Morgan -calls Christina-
Christina:...yes?

Nurse Morgan: Julie has woken up!
Christina: really?! she has!!

Nurse Morgan: yes! come on and see her

Christina: oh yeah! of course! -I asked the teacher to be excused and he let me. I then ran to the nurse and knocked on the door- NURSE MORGAN!!!!! IM HERE! -she opens the door and lets me go in- thank you -I say and go over to Julie.- Julie!! -I smile and hug her- IM SO GLAD YOUR ALRIGHT!! I WAS SO WORRIED!!!!!- I noticed the broach- huh....what is the broach doing here?!

Posted By:
JuJuB
JuJuB
StarStarStarStarStar
Julie: i stare down at it and think "i don't.. know.." i look up at her and see her broach hovering over her head. i gasp "Ah! Christina! Look above your head!" i point at it, i then put my broach in the middle of the bow on my chest, clipping it on. 

Posted By:
kittykat2553
kittykat2553
StarStarStarStar
Christina: huh!! what?! oh!! -I touch It and hold it in my hand and it still tingles- Julie!! why'd you put it on?! these things are like....super dangerous!! I mean! when we touched them! there was a bright light! and we floated...I don't think they're completely safe.....maybe we shouldn't attach them to our bodies...quite yet....maybe we should just hold them...

Posted By:
JuJuB
JuJuB
StarStarStarStarStar
Julie: i smile at her "It's fine. I can sense it's safe. It feels weird but, I feel protected when I wear it.." i giggle cutely and see a shadow outside the window. i quickly look and see nothing there. "Eh? What was.. that?"

Posted By:
kittykat2553
kittykat2553
StarStarStarStar
Christina: im not sure...but lets not worry about it...we got better things to worry about...but ok...if you really think there ok...-clips it in my hair- there....now its like a hair accessory! -smiles- ok..so are you feeling better...or like..what? i just want to know..if your not you might need to go to the hospital...if you are then come on...because school is going to end in five minutes and i want to get home before Austin eats all the chips and fish sticks

Posted By:
JuJuB
JuJuB
StarStarStarStarStar
Julie: i smile and hear the bell ring "Let's walk home together. I'll walk you home and then I'll go home. I have some things to do around the house." i smile feeling a sharp pain in my chest. I ignore it and sit up. I grab my bag and her hand walking out of the school building.

Posted By:
kittykat2553
kittykat2553
StarStarStarStar
 Christina: of course we're going to walk home together! we always do that...and alright...if you want...but your house is closer...so are you sure? -i pick up my things and walk out the building, walking to my house. i spot the place we found the broaches and touch the one in my hair. i frown because of uncertain feelings..but ignore it and keep walking with Julie.

Posted By:
JuJuB
JuJuB
StarStarStarStarStar
Julie: i smile and nod "Yeah! I want to make sure you get home safe!# i smile. We walk into the woods, where our houses are. i hold her hand skipping happily, humming a song. I can only hum. I haven't been able to sing since forever. Only because my throat is always messed up from my sickness.

Posted By:
kittykat2553
kittykat2553
StarStarStarStar
(OK....first things first....are houses...aren't in the woods...why would they be in the woods...never in my mind did i want or think of their houses...being in the woods....)

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Vans vs Converse-moved

drawing forum O.o (EDITED)

My dad started smoking

drawing forum O.o (EDITED)

drawing forum O.o

drawing forum O.o

latest videos