Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

JuJuB and kittykat2553's PRIVATE rp!

Posted By:
JuJuB
JuJuB
StarStarStarStarStar
Julie: a little while later i wake up with a gasp "Ah!" I screamed and panted. I looked around "Where.. am i?" i asked. The nurse looked over

Nurse: "Christina has brought you here when you passed out." 

Julie: my eyes widen "Oh.." i look down in my hand and see the black broach with rainbow details. I look at it closer "Wow.." then I think for a second. Wait, how would it.. get here? 

When you laugh, I will laugh.
When you cry, I will cry.
When you jump out of a window... I will laugh.

Posted By:
kittykat2553
kittykat2553
StarStarStarStar
Nurse Morgan -calls Christina-
Christina:...yes?

Nurse Morgan: Julie has woken up!
Christina: really?! she has!!

Nurse Morgan: yes! come on and see her

Christina: oh yeah! of course! -I asked the teacher to be excused and he let me. I then ran to the nurse and knocked on the door- NURSE MORGAN!!!!! IM HERE! -she opens the door and lets me go in- thank you -I say and go over to Julie.- Julie!! -I smile and hug her- IM SO GLAD YOUR ALRIGHT!! I WAS SO WORRIED!!!!!- I noticed the broach- huh....what is the broach doing here?!

Posted By:
JuJuB
JuJuB
StarStarStarStarStar
Julie: i stare down at it and think "i don't.. know.." i look up at her and see her broach hovering over her head. i gasp "Ah! Christina! Look above your head!" i point at it, i then put my broach in the middle of the bow on my chest, clipping it on. 

Posted By:
kittykat2553
kittykat2553
StarStarStarStar
Christina: huh!! what?! oh!! -I touch It and hold it in my hand and it still tingles- Julie!! why'd you put it on?! these things are like....super dangerous!! I mean! when we touched them! there was a bright light! and we floated...I don't think they're completely safe.....maybe we shouldn't attach them to our bodies...quite yet....maybe we should just hold them...

Posted By:
JuJuB
JuJuB
StarStarStarStarStar
Julie: i smile at her "It's fine. I can sense it's safe. It feels weird but, I feel protected when I wear it.." i giggle cutely and see a shadow outside the window. i quickly look and see nothing there. "Eh? What was.. that?"

Posted By:
kittykat2553
kittykat2553
StarStarStarStar
Christina: im not sure...but lets not worry about it...we got better things to worry about...but ok...if you really think there ok...-clips it in my hair- there....now its like a hair accessory! -smiles- ok..so are you feeling better...or like..what? i just want to know..if your not you might need to go to the hospital...if you are then come on...because school is going to end in five minutes and i want to get home before Austin eats all the chips and fish sticks

Posted By:
JuJuB
JuJuB
StarStarStarStarStar
Julie: i smile and hear the bell ring "Let's walk home together. I'll walk you home and then I'll go home. I have some things to do around the house." i smile feeling a sharp pain in my chest. I ignore it and sit up. I grab my bag and her hand walking out of the school building.

Posted By:
kittykat2553
kittykat2553
StarStarStarStar
 Christina: of course we're going to walk home together! we always do that...and alright...if you want...but your house is closer...so are you sure? -i pick up my things and walk out the building, walking to my house. i spot the place we found the broaches and touch the one in my hair. i frown because of uncertain feelings..but ignore it and keep walking with Julie.

Posted By:
JuJuB
JuJuB
StarStarStarStarStar
Julie: i smile and nod "Yeah! I want to make sure you get home safe!# i smile. We walk into the woods, where our houses are. i hold her hand skipping happily, humming a song. I can only hum. I haven't been able to sing since forever. Only because my throat is always messed up from my sickness.

Posted By:
kittykat2553
kittykat2553
StarStarStarStar
(OK....first things first....are houses...aren't in the woods...why would they be in the woods...never in my mind did i want or think of their houses...being in the woods....)

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

What book are you currently reading?

Find your birthday twin! Whens your birthday?

homeschool good or bad

Loom Band tutorials

what you like most about ur school ?

First word that comes to mind?

latest videos