Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Shae22 And Masterzero4 Private RP

Posted By:
Masterzero4
Masterzero4
StarStarStarStarStar
Yeah says Zero and Im almost 100 percent sure my treecko is gonna evolve soon I saw it flashing last night so maybe hes gonna evolve! the duo made it into the forest and they bump into a rustburo city employee Hey he says have you seen any Shroomish here I really love that pokemon when suddenly two team aqua members appear

Posted By:
shae22
shae22
StarStarStarStar
Shae says " No i haven't seen any Shroomish. Have you Zero? And who are they and what do they want? "

Posted By:
Masterzero4
Masterzero4
StarStarStarStarStar
i dont know there are four grunts himph no problem Zero races up to one and punches a grunt and slamming two of their heads together then Zero kicks a grunt dead in the face then two of the grunts attempts to snag the Devon goods from the employee and leaves the forest with them the remaining grunt says hey you thats right the one who beat up the grunts battle me right here go puchena Zero says shea you track down the grunt who got away with the goods ill take out this dweeb

Posted By:
shae22
shae22
StarStarStarStar
Ok shae says. On the way trying to find them Shae spots the grunts that got away with the stuff. Shae says " torchic go get the things that the people have" They did not know it was going torchic was going to get the stuff back so the plan was a success,but little did Shae know was that they both were going to challenge her to a battle at the same time.Both the grunts said " I challenge you to a battle"

Posted By:
Masterzero4
Masterzero4
StarStarStarStarStar
Back with Zero his Treecko has evolved Now Grovile Attack with Leaf Blade it gains grass swords and slashes the grunts pokemon Zero then punches the grunt knocking him out Zero then joins up with Shea looks like I showed Up just in time hah you two arent scary lets showdown! Grunt number one says okay if we win we get the goods back Zero being confident says fair deal lets battle GO GROVILE

Posted By:
shae22
shae22
StarStarStarStar
Shae says " come on out torchic"

Posted By:
Masterzero4
Masterzero4
StarStarStarStarStar
Grunt Number 2 says look at these fools go Wrumple grunt number two says go Roselia use razor leaf on that Torchic!

Posted By:
shae22
shae22
StarStarStarStar
Dodge the razor leaf torchic and then use ember on the Roselia Shae says

Posted By:
Masterzero4
Masterzero4
StarStarStarStarStar
The Roselia takes a massive hit

Posted By:
shae22
shae22
StarStarStarStar
Roselia use razor leaf on torchic. Shae said " Don't let that Roselia hit you Torchic dodge and use ember" 

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Hour-of-code-tumb

Millions of Students will be doing an Hour of Code with Tynker December 8th-14th...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

latest forum posts

xbox 1 or ps4

Post a Number with your eyes closed

Post a Number with your eyes closed

xbox 1 or ps4

Should we bring back the death penalty?

Should we bring back the death penalty?

latest videos