Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

We will Rock! (PRP)

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Done XD

We will Rock! (PRP)

Posted By:
FreelyTomorrow
FreelyTomorrow
StarStarStarStar
Do we need to re-do our forms, or same characters?

We will Rock! (PRP)

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
We can make new ones!
Oh I found a cute song with a homestuck character!

We will Rock! (PRP)

Posted By:
FreelyTomorrow
FreelyTomorrow
StarStarStarStar
You've been hypnotized by Homestuck e.e Okay, you make yours first O.O

We will Rock! (PRP)

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Kai Oblivion

Bio: He lives with his father and his grandfather in a small apartment on the west side of town and pretty much he has had a hard life as a child and can`t wait to move out of his house away from his father who drinks like a sailor.

Looks:

Other: He is rather moody and has a mouth like a sailor XD

We will Rock! (PRP)

Posted By:
FreelyTomorrow
FreelyTomorrow
StarStarStarStar
Name: Daichi Tanaka.

Bio: Daichi is the second born child of the YK line, the third largest group in the financial world. Though his brother is older, it was decided that he was to be the heir, he was raised to be the leader of all fourteen company branches and to be better than anyone else in many fields, receiving a vast education. Daichi, however, at the age of thirteen, became slightly rebellious, which lead to his father deciding once again that his older brother should be the heir. He still lives at his parents' mansion for the time being, especially since they are usually in other countries on other business. 

Looks:  

Other: He regularly fights with his brother whenever he's around; luckily, his brother is usually busy with 'business duties'.

We will Rock! (PRP)

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
(I`ll start ^^ and I see your having fun with colors!)

Kai walked down the wet sidewalk as it rained his fiery red hair standing out among the grey and black clothed people walking past, and as weird as it sounded this was his normal hair color and his grandfather would call him cherrytop because of it..not like he minded.
He kept an umbrella over his head because of all the rain.

We will Rock! (PRP)

Posted By:
FreelyTomorrow
FreelyTomorrow
StarStarStarStar
(Yes, yes I am!)

Daichi sat idly in the limousine, as a child, it had excited him, but he'd grown used to it. He watched the raindrops race down the window, a somber expression on his face as the world rushed by. However, he ordered his chauffeur to stop once he noticed the fiery red hair in the corner of his eyes. He winded down the window, leaning out and waving to Kai. "Hey, Kaiii," He called, attracting even more gazes than before, "Want a ride?"

We will Rock! (PRP)

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
(They know eachother? IT should be like oh my dad works with your dad sisuation! )

Kai looked over a be freaked at seeing a kid his age in a limousine telling him to get in... "Do I know you?" He asked stubbornly still walking the chauffeur now eased on the pedal to slowly follow him so the kid could speak with Kai longer. He sighed a bit wondering why  and HOW his drnken excuse for a father had gotten such a good job?

We will Rock! (PRP)

Posted By:
FreelyTomorrow
FreelyTomorrow
StarStarStarStar
(Yeah :3) Daichi's slight smil faded into a frown, his eyes narrowing. He didn't like the rude tone the boy spoke to him in, and was there anyone in the country who didn't know who he was? He most likely only knew the company. "Daichi Tanaka, from YK." He muttered when the silence had stretched on for a few more seconds. "Your dad works in our branch, here. I saw you at a conference. . ." He continued, a bland look on his face.

← Previous 1 3 4

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

My dad started smoking

My dad started smoking

WE'LL MISS U RAJ ;(

Review Tomodachi Life

Describe the person above you in two words!

WE'LL MISS U RAJ ;(

latest videos