Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

We will Rock! (PRP)

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Kai looked at him "You really want me to take up your offer on that ride hu?" He said as he while stopping him his tracks at the mention of his dad because well no one knew what he was actually like and he wanted to end the coversation before questions popped up from this guy..

Grief"

“I did not know how to reach him, how to catch up with him… The land of tears is so mysterious.”

Antoine de Saint-Exupéry, The Little Prince

We will Rock! (PRP)

Posted By:
FreelyTomorrow
FreelyTomorrow
StarStarStarStar
Daichi motioned for the chauffeur to stop, before opening the door. "Sure, get in." He said, moving over in the limousine so the rain wouldn't touch him. "Wherever you're heading, I'll take you. Or you could come for dinner at my house." Most people wouldn't invite strangers to their houses, but it wasn't like he had insufficient security. Also, his father did work at their company.

We will Rock! (PRP)

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Kai got in next to him after he closed his umbrella "Thanks for the offer but I have to get home and check up on my granddad" He said calmly as he looked at Daichi noticing he looked like an average kid! What a shock a rich kid looking normal!

Grief"

“I did not know how to reach him, how to catch up with him… The land of tears is so mysterious.”

We will Rock! (PRP)

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
(Hello? BUMP?)

Grief"

We will Rock! (PRP)

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar

"KokoTheElevenPrince" wrote:

Kai got in next to him after he closed his umbrella "Thanks for the offer but I have to get home and check up on my granddad" He said calmly as he looked at Daichi noticing he looked like an average kid! What a shock a rich kid looking normal!

Grief"

We will Rock! (PRP)

Posted By:
FreelyTomorrow
FreelyTomorrow
StarStarStarStar
"If you say so. Offer still stands, though.  . . so . ." Daichi yawned, stretching as he leaned back. "Whenever you feel like it, just call me or something." He finished. "Nice hair, by the way." He said, brushing a strand of his own brown hair from his eyes. He took his Iphone from his pocket after a few seconds and began texting.

We will Rock! (PRP)

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Kai smirked "Thanks" He said while looking at Daichi then out the window watching the rain "Do you know when my dad is coming back from the business trip of his?"  Kai asked glancing over at the other as Kai supported his head with his hand under his own chin.

Grief"

We will Rock! (PRP)

Posted By:
FreelyTomorrow
FreelyTomorrow
StarStarStarStar
Daichi shrugged, tilting his head slightly. "I don't know. You'd have to ask my ogre of a brother, and he might give you a proper answer." He said, idly tapping his fingers against the chair. He looked over at Kai, noticing his smile, and smiled slightly himself in a sheepish manner. "Well, enough about business." He muttered, taking a bottle off the shelf along with a glass. "You drink champagne, right? I'll at the very least treat you to some before you go."

We will Rock! (PRP)

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
(Are you trying to make Kai tipsy?! XD )

Kai shrugged "I suppose I`ll try some" He said while looking at the other noticing thunder and lightning had started up "Hmm..The storm is gonna be overnight" He sighed calmly and seemed very bottled up at the moment well it was because his grandfather hated him and Kai hated him back.

Grief"

We will Rock! (PRP)

Posted By:
FreelyTomorrow
FreelyTomorrow
StarStarStarStar
Daichi poured champagne into the glass until it almost overflowed, before handing it to Kai, a lopsided grin on his face. He poured himself a glass as well, before closing the bottle and setting it down. "I suppose?" He repeated, taking a sip. "You've never drank champagne before? How old are you?" He asked with his eyebrows slightly raised. "I could have sworn you were at least eighteen or something," He then downed the entire glass, his grin remaining. He glanced out the window foe a second, before returning his gaze back to Kai. "You want more champagne? I got it for my nineteenth birthday, can't drink it all myself." Daichi didn't really appear to be his age, and most people assumed he was around sixteen.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

ask gurgle the stomach a question don't be...

Random Survey- 30 questions

My review of Five Nights at Freddy's

What band got you into Metal?

Random Survey- 30 questions

What band got you into Metal?

latest videos