Kw-halloween-logo-small

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Hearts and Souls? PRP

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Done

Name:

Bio:

Looks:

Other:

Grief"

“I did not know how to reach him, how to catch up with him… The land of tears is so mysterious.”

Antoine de Saint-Exupéry, The Little Prince

Hearts and Souls? PRP

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
 Name: Alvin Crow

Bio: When Alvin died he only remebers a scream and bright red light that blinded him and he ended up invisible to humans whenever he came down and wondered why they could never see him.. But he has amnesa so he can`t remember his past.

Looks:

Other: He is a tough cookie to handle because he is a wild as the wind.

Grief"

“I did not know how to reach him, how to catch up with him… The land of tears is so mysterious.”

Hearts and Souls? PRP

Posted By:
€Shadow Painter€
€Shadow Painter€
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Leonard Monet (Leo )

Bio: Leo is a Demon, who used to be a bounty hunter that is how he lost his eye. His purpose in life is to steal the souls of the living so that he can remain immortal and give them to his master.

Looks: 

Other: He has amazing skills with hand to hand combat and weaponry combat. 

Hearts and Souls? PRP

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
(I`ll start ok?)

Alvin sat on a tall roof of a tiled building looking around, it was sun rise and he came out here to see it when he snuck out of the clouds, he also had to patrol the streets in case of heart and soul snatchers since its been more active lately..

Grief"

Hearts and Souls? PRP

Posted By:
€Shadow Painter€
€Shadow Painter€
StarStarStarStarStar
Leo growled and looked around for the right person who wouldn't be missed if they we're to disappear. Once he found his target her jumped off of the garbage can he was standing on. "This guy is perfect he is homeless...who'll miss a bum..?" He grinned and walked after the guy, following him into the alleyway.

Hearts and Souls? PRP

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Alvin saw the shadowy man follow a rugged human down an alley, he quickly threw a medium sized pin that was shaped as a cross at the shadowy figure and it must have cut his cheek which it would have burned but the pin would be stuck in the side brick wall "Don`t you even dare." He said warningly.

Grief"

Hearts and Souls? PRP

Posted By:
€Shadow Painter€
€Shadow Painter€
StarStarStarStarStar
Leo grinned and quickly ran behind the human, snapping his neck which resulted i him dying obviously but once the man died his soul came out of his body and into Leo. The ans dead body slowly started to disappear not leaving a trace of his body..well his clothes. "See ya around angel." He walked off.

Hearts and Souls? PRP

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Alvin looked around trying to find the guy then started flying around near the clouds only seeing humans packed together shopping and walking around. "Where`d he go? He had to have gone somewhere!" He said rather glumly and agervated since he had just started being a Soul protector and wasn`t very good at it.

Grief"

Hearts and Souls? PRP

Posted By:
€Shadow Painter€
€Shadow Painter€
StarStarStarStarStar
Leo grinned and lurked in the shadows, looking up at the inexperienced angel chuckling a bit. "How is a angel like that able to hunt high class demons like me?" He asked himself, walking back to house/lair. "Now I need to collect the souls of these to people for Johnny and everything will be alright.." He grinned, Johnny was his boss.

Hearts and Souls? PRP

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Alvin sighed sitting on the top of a church while the bells were ringing loudly since he was on break, he was watching children of the church playing in the back in the grass. He smiled Are they playing Ring Around the Rosie? He thought thinking and wondering how they were able to singing that song.

Johnny called Leo and spoke in a shadowy tone "I see you met the new angel? Well good we need him eliminated, he is gods light apparently but if his light goes through the cracks into the dark we will die so #### him quickly Leo" He said and hung up.

Grief"

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 17

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

We the Kidz

What's everyone doing for halloween?

They won't let me be free

latest videos