Kw-logo-holiday

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Hearts and Souls? PRP

Posted By:
€Shadow Painter€
€Shadow Painter€
StarStarStarStarStar
Leonardo growled and looked at him, shrugging. "I don't even k ow I try to murder you but then I just can't..." He told him, walking to the couch as he sat down.

Hearts and Souls? PRP

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Alvin looked at him then to the gun then to Leo again "Is there a reason?" He asked his face blank as if he felt no emotion at all but to anyone who saw him like this could feel pain, He looked at the gun picking it up.

Grief"

“I did not know how to reach him, how to catch up with him… The land of tears is so mysterious.”

Antoine de Saint-Exupéry, The Little Prince

Hearts and Souls? PRP

Posted By:
€Shadow Painter€
€Shadow Painter€
StarStarStarStarStar
Leonardo looked at him and laughed, looking at the gun. "Uh Alvin why did you pick that gun up? Put it down before you shoot me..." He told him, calmly.

Hearts and Souls? PRP

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Alvin took Leo`s hand making him hold the holder and placed his finger on the tigger and aimed it at his out heart "Leonardo I know for certain that you want to murder me, then do it already I`d rather die then be slaughtered by some other person that wants to murder me.." He said making eye contact with him and his face was serious
(I added a twist! XD )

Grief"

“I did not know how to reach him, how to catch up with him… The land of tears is so mysterious.”

Hearts and Souls? PRP

Posted By:
€Shadow Painter€
€Shadow Painter€
StarStarStarStarStar
Leonardo looked over at him and growled. "No you can go ahead and murder yourself but I won't do it no matter what you say to me I won't take your life to save my own.."

Hearts and Souls? PRP

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Alvin looked at him "Why is that though a couple days ago you were wanting and trying to murder me but why not now?" He said while placing the gun on the couch chusion and looking at Leo wanting to know the answer.
(Are you thinking what I`m thinking? XD )

Grief"

Hearts and Souls? PRP

Posted By:
€Shadow Painter€
€Shadow Painter€
StarStarStarStarStar
( Lol I don't know you tell me! XD )

Leonardo looked at him and then away, shrugging a bit as he started to think of a bunch of possibilities. He shrugged again and stood back up, getting a bit angry at himself.

Hearts and Souls? PRP

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Alvin looked at him then his eyes went to the floor as he poked his two pointer fingers together nervously he could feel and sense he made Leonardo mad. He looked at his bare feet remembering the kids were not wearing any shoes when they were outside. (K!ss XD )

Grief"

Hearts and Souls? PRP

Posted By:
€Shadow Painter€
€Shadow Painter€
StarStarStarStarStar
Leonardo grinned and looked at him, pulling his face towards his so that he could k!ss him. He pressed his lips to Alvin's and kissed him.
( Lol then yes xD )

Hearts and Souls? PRP

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Alvin was wide-eyed as he was k!ssed and his face was smothered in red and pink, he was actually completely stunned by his action since it was a sin and his first k!ss! Alvin was dumbfounded!
(Cute)

Grief"

play online games

Hour-of-code-tumb

Codey the troll is lost! Help him avoid obstacles and get back into the computer...

Candy-quest-feature

Your troll is lost! Help it avoid obstacles and get back into the computer.

Fo...

Dragon-dash

Your dragon must return to guard the treasure! Help it gather lost coins and avo...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properties to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be r...

1005_cc_kidz_100x100_vlh

Candy's got her candies into a terrible mess, can you help her to sort them out?

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

_thumb_100x100

Bloons 2 is here! A worthy and awesome sequel at last to our original Bloons gam...

Frostbox_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Username Change-moved

Username Change-moved

Username Change-moved

Username Change-moved

Username Change-moved

Username Change-moved

latest videos