Kw-logo-holiday

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Hearts and Souls? PRP

Posted By:
€Shadow Painter€
€Shadow Painter€
StarStarStarStarStar
Leonardo grinned and pulled away, standing up as he walked over to the kitchen. "Yeah that's probably why I couldn't murder you..." He shouted to him, as he started cooking.

Hearts and Souls? PRP

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Alvin was still blushing a bit frantic at the moment "....." He was at a complete loss of words then noticed that there was a family picture on a desk and went over to look at it, he saw a younger version of Leonardo "Is this you Leonardo?" He asked.

Grief"

“I did not know how to reach him, how to catch up with him… The land of tears is so mysterious.”

Antoine de Saint-Exupéry, The Little Prince

Hearts and Souls? PRP

Posted By:
€Shadow Painter€
€Shadow Painter€
StarStarStarStarStar
Leonardo grinned and looked at them, laughing. "Yeah that ugly kid in the middle is me the rest of them are my brother, mother, father, and sister." He told him.

Hearts and Souls? PRP

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Alvin looked at him in the photo "Why do you call yourself that?" He asked with a face "Your pretty cute as a kid Leonardo" He said as he examined it a little more chuckling slightly as he noticed a dog jumping on the sister.

Grief"

“I did not know how to reach him, how to catch up with him… The land of tears is so mysterious.”

Hearts and Souls? PRP

Posted By:
€Shadow Painter€
€Shadow Painter€
StarStarStarStarStar
Leonardo laughed and rolled his eyes, looking at the picture with loving eyes. "I miss all of them so much...you would love them if you met them..believe it or not they act just like you.."

Hearts and Souls? PRP

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Alvin looked at him "How so?" He questioned as he made eye contact with Leo smiling slightly noticing the look in his eye that he liked to see him have since he seemed upset most of the time and was happy to see him happy.

Grief"

Hearts and Souls? PRP

Posted By:
€Shadow Painter€
€Shadow Painter€
StarStarStarStarStar
Leonardo put the picture down and sighed, walking into his room shrugging. "I don't know how so I thinks it's cause their dead..." He told him, sighing.

Hearts and Souls? PRP

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Alvin looked at him "..I`m sorry." He said he did feel bad about it though because he loved his family so much but he couldn`t bring himself to murder Alvin...but that k!ss did not make sense to Alvin he was to innocent but it made him blush everytime he thought about it 

Grief"

Hearts and Souls? PRP

Posted By:
€Shadow Painter€
€Shadow Painter€
StarStarStarStarStar
Leonardo looked at him and sighed a bit, looking over at him. "Sorry I didn't mean to make you feel bad I just...don't really know how to be nice..well attitude wise.."

Hearts and Souls? PRP

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Alvin looked back at him "Well that's alright, its not always easy to be nice" He said as he made eye contact with Leo but did not really know why he did because he felt well..attached to him for some reason.. 

Grief"

play online games

Hour-of-code-tumb

Codey the troll is lost! Help him avoid obstacles and get back into the computer...

Candy-quest-feature

Your troll is lost! Help it avoid obstacles and get back into the computer.

Fo...

Dragon-dash

Your dragon must return to guard the treasure! Help it gather lost coins and avo...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properties to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be r...

1005_cc_kidz_100x100_vlh

Candy's got her candies into a terrible mess, can you help her to sort them out?

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

_thumb_100x100

Bloons 2 is here! A worthy and awesome sequel at last to our original Bloons gam...

Frostbox_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

What are your favorite tv shows?

KW Break!!

The Six Types Of People You Will Friend On KW

The Six Types Of People You Will Friend On KW

We the Kidz

KW Break!!

latest videos