Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Hearts and Souls? PRP

Posted By:
€Shadow Painter€
€Shadow Painter€
StarStarStarStarStar
Leonardo smiled and looked at him, then down at the ground. "I'm sorry I just don't want to scare you off so I am sort of worried about that.." He told him, laughing nervously.

Hearts and Souls? PRP

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Alvin smirked "I won`t run off and I can`t anyway if I wanted to, those shadows ripped my wing, they almost ripped it out too.." He said in an explaining tone of voice as he looked at Leo smiling while still sitting on the couch.

Grief"

“I did not know how to reach him, how to catch up with him… The land of tears is so mysterious.”

Antoine de Saint-Exupéry, The Little Prince

Hearts and Souls? PRP

Posted By:
€Shadow Painter€
€Shadow Painter€
StarStarStarStarStar
Leonardo smiled and looked at him, walking to his room. "So do you want to sleep on my room or on the couch? I will have to bring out the extra bed in either room but you can choose whichever room you want to sleep in."

Hearts and Souls? PRP

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Alvin smiled "Umm..I`ll sleep in your room" He said calmly while standing up slowly since his legs were a bit weak but he was able to stand "Umm..who is this Johnny person..?" He asked since he over heard it.

Grief"

“I did not know how to reach him, how to catch up with him… The land of tears is so mysterious.”

Hearts and Souls? PRP

Posted By:
€Shadow Painter€
€Shadow Painter€
StarStarStarStarStar
Leonardo looked at him and sighed a bit as he sat down. "Well he is my alleged boss since he doesn't know who I am he is the one that ordered the hit on you.." He told him, sighing as he went to get some sheets.

Hearts and Souls? PRP

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Alvin looked at him "Hmm..I think I may know him..He used to work in heaven and someone ripped his wings off..he was so angry that he stayed on Earth to cause trouble.." He said sighing "I guess it worked..He cause more trouble then he said he would.." He muttered.

Grief"

Hearts and Souls? PRP

Posted By:
€Shadow Painter€
€Shadow Painter€
StarStarStarStarStar
Leonardo nodded and looked at him, pulling out the other bed. "So even though your a angel you can be allergic to things right? So are you allergic to anything?"

Hearts and Souls? PRP

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Alvin nodded "I`m allergic to iron" He said smiling noticing that Leonardo was really nice afterall.
He chuckled a bit while he watch him wanting to help but Leo may not allow him too..

Grief"

Hearts and Souls? PRP

Posted By:
€Shadow Painter€
€Shadow Painter€
StarStarStarStarStar
Leonardo smiled and looked over at him, showing him the horrible job he did on making the bed he thought he did a good job in it though. "How is it?"

Hearts and Souls? PRP

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Alvin smiled "Good job" He said in a complimenting way knowing he must have tried his best, but he would fix it later when he was not looking. He chuckled when he noticed Leonardo had pen on his face and went over rubbing it off his cheek.

Grief"

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

My Friend Loves Justin BIEBER -________-

Are you good at dancing?

find a girlfriend here describe yourself f...

latest videos