Kw-logo-holiday

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Hearts and Souls? PRP

Posted By:
€Shadow Painter€
€Shadow Painter€
StarStarStarStarStar
Leonardo blushed faintly which was a first, he turned away and blinked. "W-What were you doing to my face?!" He never had anyone approach him let alone have the guys to touch his face, given his eyes patch.

Hearts and Souls? PRP

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
(That was cute! XD He has an eye patch? )
Alvin smiled trying to get the pen off again "You have pen on your cheek" He said calmly noticing his face was pink "Are you blushing?" He asked smiling slightly as he looked at Leo chuckling a bit, he had never seen him like this!

Grief"

“I did not know how to reach him, how to catch up with him… The land of tears is so mysterious.”

Antoine de Saint-Exupéry, The Little Prince

Hearts and Souls? PRP

Posted By:
€Shadow Painter€
€Shadow Painter€
StarStarStarStarStar
( lol yeah look at his pic )

Leonardo blushed a bit more and walked out of the room, growling a bit. "Don't rub it in and I am not blushing it's just a bit hot here that's all don't get it twisted."

Hearts and Souls? PRP

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
(Oh...XD )
Alvin smirked "Alright Leonardo What ever you say" He said slightly entertained by his demon host since he was fun to tease and hoped he got a chance to do it more. 

Grief"

“I did not know how to reach him, how to catch up with him… The land of tears is so mysterious.”

Hearts and Souls? PRP

Posted By:
€Shadow Painter€
€Shadow Painter€
StarStarStarStarStar
Leonardo looked at him and walked away, hiding his face so that the blush wouldn't show anymore. "Your so mean Alvin...teasing a poor defenseless soul like me." 

Hearts and Souls? PRP

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Alvin walked over confused "What did I do?" He asked as he looked up at Leonardo wanting him to move his hands, so he reached up and tried to put his hands away from his face.

Grief"

Hearts and Souls? PRP

Posted By:
€Shadow Painter€
€Shadow Painter€
StarStarStarStarStar
Leonardo laughed and ran away, onto his bed he hid under the blanket. "Alvin you are forbidden to ever see my face when it gets red like this."

Hearts and Souls? PRP

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Alvin walked after him and pulled at the blanket "But why not!?" He said smiling slightly wondering how a demon such as him could act so childish?

Grief"

Hearts and Souls? PRP

Posted By:
€Shadow Painter€
€Shadow Painter€
StarStarStarStarStar
Leonardo growled and clutched the sheets tighter, not wanting him to see his bright red face at all not even a glimpse was allowed. "Because I said!" He told him, in a child's voice.

Hearts and Souls? PRP

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Alvin found a loose part of the sheet and lifted it up seeing Leonardo "Hi Leonardo" He said chuckling as he seen his face a bit but his hand was covering the half of it. He smiled happily seeing him "Why am I not allowed to see your face?" He asked.

Grief"

play online games

Hour-of-code-tumb

Codey the troll is lost! Help him avoid obstacles and get back into the computer...

Candy-quest-feature

Your troll is lost! Help it avoid obstacles and get back into the computer.

Fo...

Dragon-dash

Your dragon must return to guard the treasure! Help it gather lost coins and avo...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properties to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be r...

1005_cc_kidz_100x100_vlh

Candy's got her candies into a terrible mess, can you help her to sort them out?

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

_thumb_100x100

Bloons 2 is here! A worthy and awesome sequel at last to our original Bloons gam...

Frostbox_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

broken heart

Rude- By Magic

Type in the face you have on right now

Which is better, Laptops or books?

Do YOU believe in SANTA?

Do YOU believe in SANTA?-moved

latest videos