Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Hearts and Souls? PRP

Posted By:
€Shadow Painter€
€Shadow Painter€
StarStarStarStarStar
Leonardo took a deep breath and stopped blushing. "Because I don't like anyone seeing me blush..." He told him, sighing a bit.

Hearts and Souls? PRP

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Alvin smiled "Why not? Does it embarrass you?" He asked looking at him as he sat on the bed his small wing folding so they wouldn`t get hurt if he laid down or something.

Grief"

“I did not know how to reach him, how to catch up with him… The land of tears is so mysterious.”

Antoine de Saint-Exupéry, The Little Prince

Hearts and Souls? PRP

Posted By:
€Shadow Painter€
€Shadow Painter€
StarStarStarStarStar
Leonardo laughed a bit and sat up, looking at him. "Alvin I never get embarrassed! I will never get embarrassed. Never." She told him.

Hearts and Souls? PRP

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Alvin smiled "But you just were you were blushing, blushing is when you are nervous or embarrassed" He said looking at him seeing him laugh.

Grief"

“I did not know how to reach him, how to catch up with him… The land of tears is so mysterious.”

Hearts and Souls? PRP

Posted By:
€Shadow Painter€
€Shadow Painter€
StarStarStarStarStar
Leonardo looked at him and glared  bit,running out of the room into the bathroom. "I already told you I wasn't blushing!"

Hearts and Souls? PRP

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Alvin walking over to the bathroom "Your a child Leonardo!" He said smiling slightly knocking on the door .

Grief"

Hearts and Souls? PRP

Posted By:
€Shadow Painter€
€Shadow Painter€
StarStarStarStarStar
Leonardo glared at him and turned around. "I am not a child not will I ever be!" He told him, pouting just a bit.

Hearts and Souls? PRP

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Alvin heard banging and jumped looking toward the door "What the..?" He said then heard a drill and started freaking out slightly but kept himself calm. (Its Johnny and thugs)

Grief"

Hearts and Souls? PRP

Posted By:
€Shadow Painter€
€Shadow Painter€
StarStarStarStarStar
Leonardo looked at him and sighed, pushing him towards the back door. "Go out the back door.." He whispered, pulling his guns out. He aimed at the door and began shooting through the door getting mostly all his thugs.

Hearts and Souls? PRP

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Alvin ran out the back door and quickly walked out and hid himself so he wouldn`t be seen but did hope Leo was okey..wait why did he care if he was going to murder him in the first place?

Grief"

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D

ME ISH NEW!!!

If given the chance, what would you change...

ME ISH NEW!!!

ME ISH NEW!!!

mom

latest videos