Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Hearts and Souls? PRP

Posted By:
€Shadow Painter€
€Shadow Painter€
StarStarStarStarStar
Leonardo looked at him and smiled, pulling him up into his car. "Come on and buckle yourself in!" He whispered, driving out of the drive way and down the street.

Hearts and Souls? PRP

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Alvin quickly got in and buckled up "Where are we going?" He asked looking at Leo who was smiling and he did not get a very good feeling about that.

Grief"

“I did not know how to reach him, how to catch up with him… The land of tears is so mysterious.”

Antoine de Saint-Exupéry, The Little Prince

Hearts and Souls? PRP

Posted By:
€Shadow Painter€
€Shadow Painter€
StarStarStarStarStar
Leonardo smiled and nodded, looking over at him. "We are going to one of my other houses because I put a Naomi in the other one and so would that died."

Hearts and Souls? PRP

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Alvin smiled "Alright but how many houses do you have?" he asked chuckling as he noticed johnny running out of the house shooting at the car very angry!

Grief"

“I did not know how to reach him, how to catch up with him… The land of tears is so mysterious.”

Hearts and Souls? PRP

Posted By:
€Shadow Painter€
€Shadow Painter€
StarStarStarStarStar
Leonardo laughed and looked irritated Johnny. "He is just so funny...oh and don't worry I designed this car to be absolutely bullet proof." He assured him, turning the corner.

Hearts and Souls? PRP

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Alvin sighed in relief "I feel like this is a game to you" He said quietly while peeking at Leo at bit noticing a lot of scars on his neck which made him more curious...Which of course was a bad thing.
He smiled slightly, wondering why Leonardo`s emotions switches sometimes.

Grief"

Hearts and Souls? PRP

Posted By:
€Shadow Painter€
€Shadow Painter€
StarStarStarStarStar
Leonardo looked at him and smiled, turning the corner towards his other house. "Well my life pretty much is a game to me since I can't die."

Hearts and Souls? PRP

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Alvin sighed "Yeah but one day, you`ll lose all your turns Leonardo" He stated to him looking at him as if he had three heads. Alvin smiled slightly "And if its a game what are you? A Knight, King, Rook...or Pawn?" He asked playing along a bit.

Grief"

Hearts and Souls? PRP

Posted By:
€Shadow Painter€
€Shadow Painter€
StarStarStarStarStar
Leonardo looked over at him and blinked, taken back by his question. "I am a king of course why would you even ask me a silly question like that...?"

Hearts and Souls? PRP

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Alvin smiled "Why not ask that question, Its a game isn`t it?# He said looking at Leonardo chuckling "So if your the King what does that make me?" He asked curiously while he fixed the beads in his hair.

Grief"

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

My Parent's hate me :(

Pokemon pearl/diamond

My Parent's hate me :(

What is your favorite Chips?

13 and pregnant?!

disneyland or disney world

latest videos