Kw-halloween-logo-small

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Hearts and Souls? PRP

Posted By:
€Shadow Painter€
€Shadow Painter€
StarStarStarStarStar
Leonardo looked at him an sighed, shaking his head as he pulled into the parking lot. "Your obviously the queen."

Hearts and Souls? PRP

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Alvin smiled "That means I stay with Leonardo" He said chuckling (SO INNOCENT! KAWAII XD ) Alvin got out of the car noticing it was raining again, he smiled slightly as he walked over to Leonardo`s side after closing his door feeling the wet ground with his bare feet happily.

Grief"

“I did not know how to reach him, how to catch up with him… The land of tears is so mysterious.”

Antoine de Saint-Exupéry, The Little Prince

Hearts and Souls? PRP

Posted By:
€Shadow Painter€
€Shadow Painter€
StarStarStarStarStar
Leonardo laughed and looked at him, picking him up bridal style. "I just now noticed you have no shoes on your feet..." He brought him into the house and laid him down.

Hearts and Souls? PRP

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Alvin smiled "Is that a bad thing?" He asked looking up at Leonardo happily, it was strange that Alvin never frowned, well nothing was sad enough to frown about. It seemed Alvin was too innocent for his own good..

Grief"

“I did not know how to reach him, how to catch up with him… The land of tears is so mysterious.”

Hearts and Souls? PRP

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar

"KokoTheElevenPrince" wrote:

Alvin smiled "Is that a bad thing?" He asked looking up at Leonardo happily, it was strange that Alvin never frowned, well nothing was sad enough to frown about. It seemed Alvin was too innocent for his own good..

Grief"

1 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 17 Next →

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Crush

chicken vs.beef

Are u good at danceing

ThE WoRd GaMe

Its a never ending game!

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D

latest videos