Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Hearts and Souls? PRP

Posted By:
€Shadow Painter€
€Shadow Painter€
StarStarStarStarStar
Leo growled under his breath and took a deep sigh. "Why the hell do I have to do this?! You can't call anyone else to eliminate this guy? I am already on bad terms with him...but whatever I guess it's okay given the past jobs.." He hung up and got his weapons together.

Hearts and Souls? PRP

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Alvin walked into the bell tower seeing the large bells chime, he bent his wings to keep them flat against his back. He smiled warmly the sun and not a cloud in the sky today but then he also heard the choir start singing since it was Sunday. Alvin seemed innocent and in his own world his head full of different sounds.

Hearts and Souls? PRP

Posted By:
€Shadow Painter€
€Shadow Painter€
StarStarStarStarStar
Leo growled and put his guns on his belt, walking out of the door swinging the bag over his shoulder. "Always sending me off on these dumb missions.." He grumbled to himself. "Now where is this dumb angel..?" He asked himself.

Hearts and Souls? PRP

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Alvin stayed in the bell tower  watching the bells ring as he walked around and looked at the stone gargoles "..They look kinda cute" He said to himself out loud as he traced the stone face smiling happily in his own little world..He really looked human..

Hearts and Souls? PRP

Posted By:
€Shadow Painter€
€Shadow Painter€
StarStarStarStarStar
Leo looked over at Alvin and grinned, pointing the gun right at his wing. "Nighty Night human bird." He hit the trigger button and the spinning bullet, hurled towards the angel. "How easy was this job..what was I worrying about..?" He asked himself.

Hearts and Souls? PRP

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Alvin had moved quickly looking toward Leo in pure fear as he seen the bullet go into the stone gargole, he breathed calmly and his face softened "...Your...Rude" He said his voice calm as he looked at the demon which Alvin quickly moved and places holy needles in his shoulders and legs pinning him to the stone wall so he couldn`t move.

Hearts and Souls? PRP

Posted By:
€Shadow Painter€
€Shadow Painter€
StarStarStarStarStar
Leo growled and raised his gun, trying to shoot him again but he failed miserably he sort of felt bad and decided to give him a easier choice. "Listen dude I have no problem with you but I have to hit you..you know murder you it's my job and the more you fight me off the more mad I will get which means when I catch you I will torture you...so you should choose now what you want.."

Hearts and Souls? PRP

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Alvin looked at him making eye contact with him "What if I don`t want to die again?" He said calmly while looking at the gun that he held that Leo was trying to aim at Alvin. He smirked "Do you ever get sick of murdering?" He asked curiously as he looked back at Leo.

Hearts and Souls? PRP

Posted By:
€Shadow Painter€
€Shadow Painter€
StarStarStarStarStar
Leo looked over at him with a glint of annoyance in his eyes. "No I need to do it to survive if I don't get these souls then my boss will have me executed along with my family. I was taught that at a young age so I am used to blood, gore, and death."

Hearts and Souls? PRP

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Alvin smiled which could make anyone melt even a tiny bit, but he did this out of habit. He looked at Leo noticing the Holy needles were coming loose, he took the needle out of the hand with the gun and aimed the pistol at his own  heart "If you want me dead then shoot me..I dare you" He said.
(BRB in a min!)

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

How do you know

Favorite song?

New Gurl

New Gurl

New Gurl

New Gurl

latest videos