Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Hearts and Souls? PRP

Posted By:
€Shadow Painter€
€Shadow Painter€
StarStarStarStarStar
Leo grinned and pulled back the safety, sighing a bit this was no fun he loved the chase. "I'm not going to shoot you right now it would be unsatisfactory if I did.." He told him, rolling his eyes a bit the real reason he couldn't-- well half of the reason was because of his smile.

Hearts and Souls? PRP

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Alvin smiled "Hmm..alright you can chase me as much as you want and try to #### me " He said chuckling as if it meant nothing to him..to die. Alvin walked toward the edge "So can I know my hunters name at the least?" He asked looking at Leo in the eyes.
(Okey now i`ll brb! XD )

Grief"

“I did not know how to reach him, how to catch up with him… The land of tears is so mysterious.”

Antoine de Saint-Exupéry, The Little Prince

Hearts and Souls? PRP

Posted By:
€Shadow Painter€
€Shadow Painter€
StarStarStarStarStar
Leo smiled and looked at him, grinning just a bit. "Be quiet and let me down, if you do then I will tell you my name I swear and I won't try to to murder you after you do it." He grinned and sighed, looking down at him.

Hearts and Souls? PRP

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Alvin flew up and undid the needles and let him down on the ground "So what is your name then?" He asked curiously tilting his head slightly noticing that it was getting darker which meant demons were going to be coming out more and angels needed to leave or they could get hurt.

Grief"

“I did not know how to reach him, how to catch up with him… The land of tears is so mysterious.”

Hearts and Souls? PRP

Posted By:
€Shadow Painter€
€Shadow Painter€
StarStarStarStarStar
Leo smiled and looked at him, putting his gun back at his waist. "My name is Leonardo but everyone calls me Leo." He told him, walking off into the shadows of the alley. "You should get out of her angel."

Hearts and Souls? PRP

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Alvin nodded smirking "Goodnight Leonardo" He said while flying off quickly but noticed Leo had a Holy needle in his hand as he walked off.. He paid no mind to it and quickly flew. Once he got to his cloud he fell asleep since he was tired.

Grief"

Hearts and Souls? PRP

Posted By:
€Shadow Painter€
€Shadow Painter€
StarStarStarStarStar
Leo walked over to his house and was stopped by a bunch of Johnny's dumb minions. "What do you guys want?" They lunged at him and he shot them both ####### them. "Why is Johnny mad? He kows killig God's light would be difficult even for me.."

Hearts and Souls? PRP

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
One of the goons looked at Leo "No, he thought he raised you like a blood thirsty animal you didn`t even hit him!" He said while looking at Leo hard and tough his voice rough and rocky as if he had a frog in his throat or something.

Alvin was fast asleep but he did start having that nightmare again about when he died and he shot right up in a cold sweat and shaking from fear..

Grief"

Hearts and Souls? PRP

Posted By:
€Shadow Painter€
€Shadow Painter€
StarStarStarStarStar
Leo looked over at him and grinned, aiming the gun at his face shooting. The mans blood splattered all over his face and he grinned wider. "I like a chase nitwit and that Angel is just the challenge that I need." He walked away, whistling.

Hearts and Souls? PRP

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Alvin sighed smiling sadly as he sat up looking around then saw the moon and stars, he looked up and stared at them. But once he started yawning he became sleepy once more and quickly fell back into his sleepy dream but it was peaceful..

Grief"

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

The KW bar goes down with the page?

Do u think 13 year olds should still play ...

Fireproof! ♥♥♥

You Failed To Mention

latest videos