Kw-halloween-logo-small

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Hearts and Souls? PRP

Posted By:
€Shadow Painter€
€Shadow Painter€
StarStarStarStarStar
Leo went to his house and ###### ## his security system, going to his bed he fell asleep making sure there was still a gun under his pillow. He was always a light sleeper so if anyone or anything got through his security system they would die before they reached him.

Hearts and Souls? PRP

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Alvin woke up in the morning and flew down toward the church which was where his post was to look for soul suckers. He smiled when he saw a couple kids playing in the garden of the church near the graves of former popes. Alvin flew and sat in top of the building where the giant gold cross was seeing it was nice and sunny today but it was going to rain soon.

Grief"

“I did not know how to reach him, how to catch up with him… The land of tears is so mysterious.”

Antoine de Saint-Exupéry, The Little Prince

Hearts and Souls? PRP

Posted By:
€Shadow Painter€
€Shadow Painter€
StarStarStarStarStar
Leo woke up and stretched, walking to his bedroom door and he threw on some clothes. "What the heck...I have to go get this dumb angel again.." He sighed, slipping in the shower getting dressed afterwards and walking outside. "He would most likely be near somewhere holy and what is more holier then a church.." He grinned and walked over there.

Hearts and Souls? PRP

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Alvin flew down and sat in a willow tree watching the children play since well he would get bored not doing anything... "Hmm..There singing Ring Around the Rosie again.." He muttered stuck in his own thoughts of that song remembering it was about the black pluage.

Grief"

“I did not know how to reach him, how to catch up with him… The land of tears is so mysterious.”

Hearts and Souls? PRP

Posted By:
€Shadow Painter€
€Shadow Painter€
StarStarStarStarStar
Leo grinned and saw him, sitting out in the open like a naive child. He raised his gun up and aimed right for his shoulder, he pulled the trigger and the bullet flew through the air with perfect accuracy it was sure to hit or graze him, which would leave his arm paralyzed for a couple minutes.

Hearts and Souls? PRP

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Alvin fell out of the tree not able to catch himself from his wings being closed and it was to late to open them, he fell onto the grassy ground holding his bleeding shoulder. He quickly sat up feeling the pain but then looked around seeing Leonardo, he smirked "Hm..Good shot" He muttered while standing back up not taking his hand away he could feel the bullet eating away at his skin making it bleed worse.

Grief"

Hearts and Souls? PRP

Posted By:
€Shadow Painter€
€Shadow Painter€
StarStarStarStarStar
Leo sighed and looked up at him, jumping closer to him. "What? Today your not going to put up a fight? That is no fun Alvin." He said, raising his gun right up to Alvin's head. "Say good night human bird."

Hearts and Souls? PRP

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Alvin sighed "Stubborn?" he questioned, he quickly grabbed Leo`s shirt collar and flipped him and grabbed the gun facing it to Leonardo`s head before he could even blink "No..I`m sleepy today" He answered looking down as he had him pinned again, Alvin was stronger then expected.

Grief"

Hearts and Souls? PRP

Posted By:
€Shadow Painter€
€Shadow Painter€
StarStarStarStarStar
Leo grinned and slipped out his other gun, aiming it at his left temple. "Well even though you are tired your still pretty lively today I like that." He grinned, pulling back the safety. "We could die together right here right now."

Hearts and Souls? PRP

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Alvin looked at him smiling again "Do you want to die as badly as I do Leonardo?" He asked making eye contact with Leo as he heard the safety of the gun click which meant it was ready to shoot.
Alvin was tortured by not knowing his past since he was the only one who didn`t  know everyone else knew how they had died before went up or down..To Alvin it was unfair..

Grief"

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Ask Jeffry the Turtle some questions

The Box

The Box

Should women have higher societal roles?

Give me the color of ur Shirt now:)

The Box

latest videos