Kw-logo-holiday

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Hearts and Souls? PRP

Posted By:
€Shadow Painter€
€Shadow Painter€
StarStarStarStarStar
Leo nodded and looked at him, smiling. "I want to be with my family but of course I can't die until I get over 100 thousand souls..I have 99 thousand and need 1 thousand more for my soul to be set free so I can't die yet.." He told him.

Hearts and Souls? PRP

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Alvin looked at him tilting his head slightly "So why tell me an angel your trying to murder all this information?" He asked as he looked at Leo and then saw his smile...it didn`t look right to him. He was so lost in thought it would be an opening to attack none the less..

(Hiny hint hint XD )

Grief"

“I did not know how to reach him, how to catch up with him… The land of tears is so mysterious.”

Antoine de Saint-Exupéry, The Little Prince

Hearts and Souls? PRP

Posted By:
€Shadow Painter€
€Shadow Painter€
StarStarStarStarStar
Leo looked over at him and smiled, shooting another bullet through his side. "Well I want you to know that this isn't anything personal I just want to die peacefully and leave the earth and if I #### ### I get my chance to die."

Hearts and Souls? PRP

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Alvin looked at him unfased by the shot in the side but he also quickly flew off to hide seen he saw little dark minions that were made out of shadows try and attack him but he quickly flew away a couple feathers blowing down to the ground.

Grief"

“I did not know how to reach him, how to catch up with him… The land of tears is so mysterious.”

Hearts and Souls? PRP

Posted By:
€Shadow Painter€
€Shadow Painter€
StarStarStarStarStar
Leo turned to see some of Johnny's minions, he jumped down and growled aiming his gun at the shooting at them. "I told him I didn't need help I just needed time!" He told them, shooting quickly.

Hearts and Souls? PRP

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Alvin quickly landed in an old graveyard holding his side as he looked around, then of course it started raining hard as a matter of fact! He  sighed quietly leaning against a tome noticing one of those minions and torn his wing a bit.

Grief"

Hearts and Souls? PRP

Posted By:
€Shadow Painter€
€Shadow Painter€
StarStarStarStarStar
Leo sighed and went back to his house, going to the bathroom to wash his hands. The demon blood would melt through skin if you left it on for too long."

Hearts and Souls? PRP

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Alvin looked around and saw a young preist that could have actually seen him!
He looked over and tried to get up but had lost too much blood to even move.. He seen the preist walk over before he blacked out.

(Could you play the preist please? there could be a love triangle! XD )

Grief"

Hearts and Souls? PRP

Posted By:
€Shadow Painter€
€Shadow Painter€
StarStarStarStarStar
The priest sighed and walked to he angel, bringing him to the bench in the back to clean him up. The angel looked like he had been in a terrible fight. 

Hearts and Souls? PRP

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Alvin felt the stinging of it being cleaned, he jerked a bit his wings bending slightly "Owww...." He whined slightly as he peeked up seeing the preist in suprise "..How are you able to see me?" He asked glancing at him.

Grief"

play online games

Hour-of-code-tumb

Codey the troll is lost! Help him avoid obstacles and get back into the computer...

Candy-quest-feature

Your troll is lost! Help it avoid obstacles and get back into the computer.

Fo...

Dragon-dash

Your dragon must return to guard the treasure! Help it gather lost coins and avo...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properties to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be r...

1005_cc_kidz_100x100_vlh

Candy's got her candies into a terrible mess, can you help her to sort them out?

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

_thumb_100x100

Bloons 2 is here! A worthy and awesome sequel at last to our original Bloons gam...

Frostbox_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

The Rush

Thinking Which Cartoon Character Are You? ...

latest videos