Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Hearts and Souls? PRP

Posted By:
€Shadow Painter€
€Shadow Painter€
StarStarStarStarStar
Priest nodded and went to the door. "Angel..you have a visitor.." He whispered, Leo walked in and went straight to Alvin. "Sorry.."

Hearts and Souls? PRP

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Alvin smirked "Why are you apoligizing for Leonardo?" He asked looking at him wondering how he was even able to walk near a church then again he had done it before... Alvin smiled at him "But I forgive you anyway no matter what it is" He said.

Grief"

“I did not know how to reach him, how to catch up with him… The land of tears is so mysterious.”

Antoine de Saint-Exupéry, The Little Prince

Hearts and Souls? PRP

Posted By:
€Shadow Painter€
€Shadow Painter€
StarStarStarStarStar
Leo looked at him and picked him up, bringing him to his car as he drove him home. "Your staying with me because I almost killed you..." He told him.

Hearts and Souls? PRP

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
(I love how Alvin is the only one who says Leo`s full name XD )

Alvin had made his wings disappear for a little while because they weren`t needed at the moment, he looked at Leo "Leonardo that doesn`t make much sense" He said a bit confused at the moment from his statement.

Grief"

“I did not know how to reach him, how to catch up with him… The land of tears is so mysterious.”

Hearts and Souls? PRP

Posted By:
€Shadow Painter€
€Shadow Painter€
StarStarStarStarStar
Leo mimicked what he said and continued carrying him to his house no matter what he said. "Well I am taking you to my house because Johnny's minions are after you and I can't protect you if your in this place..." He told him, putting him in the car.

Hearts and Souls? PRP

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Alvin sat on the seat putting the seat belt on "But Leonardo they can`t come into the church" He said while looking at him a little confused but peeked at the church seeing the preist eyeing Leo then he continued looking after the kids.

Grief"

Hearts and Souls? PRP

Posted By:
vir
vir
StarStarStarStar
neither heArt$ nor soulS
HMMM brain + mind  
plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz ...............
come baCK!!!
MISSING U A Lot FrownFrownFrownFrownFrownFrownFrownFrown

:((:(:(:(:(

Hearts and Souls? PRP

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
What and who are you, its rude to just post somewhere

Grief"

Hearts and Souls? PRP

Posted By:
€Shadow Painter€
€Shadow Painter€
StarStarStarStarStar
Leo looked at Alvin and rolled his eyes. "I just told you your coming with me so just hush and let me bring you to my home.." He demanded, starting the car and pulling off.

Hearts and Souls? PRP

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Alvin stayed quiet  as he looked out the window, but he dazed out and his eyes became dull like he was in a day dream as he looked out the window. He was dreaming of a  person that had a blurry face he couldn`t see the face clearly and then Alvin heard a bang and the person was on the ground..

Grief"

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Find your birthday twin! Whens your birthday?

Whos ur fav youtuber?

Whos ur fav youtuber?

Whos ur fav youtuber?

Whos ur fav youtuber?

What's your favorite song

latest videos