Kw-logo-holiday

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Hearts and Souls? PRP

Posted By:
€Shadow Painter€
€Shadow Painter€
StarStarStarStarStar
Leo looked at hi as they arrived at his house. "Uh Alivn are you okay? Or do you just do that o a regular basis?" He asked blinking.

Hearts and Souls? PRP

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Alvin came out of his daze looking at Leo "I`m alright I was just dreaming I guess.." He said his face blank for a moment then a small smile grew on his face as he got out of the car looking at the building then back at Leo.

Grief"

“I did not know how to reach him, how to catch up with him… The land of tears is so mysterious.”

Antoine de Saint-Exupéry, The Little Prince

Hearts and Souls? PRP

Posted By:
€Shadow Painter€
€Shadow Painter€
StarStarStarStarStar
Leo looked around and he picked up Alvin, carrying him into the house. "Okay stay quiet and try ot to go outside until you are completely healed understand?" He asked.

Hearts and Souls? PRP

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Alvin wrapped his arms around his neck so he wouldn`t fall, he nodded "..Won`t you get in trouble for hiding me? What about you wanting to die?" He questioned while looking up at him then around the room looking at everything.

Grief"

“I did not know how to reach him, how to catch up with him… The land of tears is so mysterious.”

Hearts and Souls? PRP

Posted By:
€Shadow Painter€
€Shadow Painter€
StarStarStarStarStar
Leo laughed and brought him into the house, shutting the door behind them. "No one or demon can #### me unless they use a special dagger that even I don't know exists.." He told him, setting him down on the couch.

Hearts and Souls? PRP

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Alvin laid on the couch his wings in their smaller state so they could still be out, he looked at him playing with the baids in his hair since they were going to fall out "How powerful are you Leonardo?" He asked tilting his head slightly.

Grief"

Hearts and Souls? PRP

Posted By:
€Shadow Painter€
€Shadow Painter€
StarStarStarStarStar
Leo looked and grinned a bit. "I am pretty powerful I am the original demon the first one to walk the earth that's why I am able to withstand things other demons can't." He told him, with a huge grin on his face.

Hearts and Souls? PRP

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Alvin looked at him "Is that why you were able to withstand my holy needles?" He asked while making eye contact but Alvin seemed to be a bit sleepy and also seemed to be dozing off mostly because he had used too much energy.

Grief"

Hearts and Souls? PRP

Posted By:
€Shadow Painter€
€Shadow Painter€
StarStarStarStarStar
Leo nodded and the shrugged, looking at him noticing that he was dozing off into sleep. "Yeah but any demon with years of experience could withstand them they would be severely hurt but they would be alright."

Hearts and Souls? PRP

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Alvin was already asleep, he did try his best to stay awake but that failed miserably. He snored softly seeming very calm even though he was in the house, in front of his murder. The angel was so calm it made no sense at all!

Grief"

play online games

Hour-of-code-tumb

Codey the troll is lost! Help him avoid obstacles and get back into the computer...

Candy-quest-feature

Your troll is lost! Help it avoid obstacles and get back into the computer.

Fo...

Dragon-dash

Your dragon must return to guard the treasure! Help it gather lost coins and avo...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properties to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be r...

1005_cc_kidz_100x100_vlh

Candy's got her candies into a terrible mess, can you help her to sort them out?

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

_thumb_100x100

Bloons 2 is here! A worthy and awesome sequel at last to our original Bloons gam...

Frostbox_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

KW Break!!

who is ur favourite soccer player???

Name your top 5 bands.

2015 Annie Vs Old Annie

what fascinates you about life?

Name your top 5 bands.

latest videos