Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Rahmeir & Heidi's PRP

Posted By:
jklhy56
jklhy56
StarStarStarStarStar
"Hmm well any idea on what you did?"Chyster asked peeking out the small hole. He slowly retreated back as he heard footsteps nearby. 

Rahmeir & Heidi's PRP

Posted By:
HidingHeidi
HidingHeidi
StarStarStarStar
"No," Alexis whispered, her still amber eyes looking out of the burrow as she saw multiple pair of feet pass in front of the burrow which was surrounded by grass, giving her the opportunity to be hidden.

Rahmeir & Heidi's PRP

Posted By:
jklhy56
jklhy56
StarStarStarStarStar
When they were gone Chyster climbed out the burrow and got to his feet. Stretching he turned looking into the burrow at Alexis"Well come on out hiding isn't really going to do you any good"

Rahmeir & Heidi's PRP

Posted By:
HidingHeidi
HidingHeidi
StarStarStarStar
The white fox crouched a little before she leaped out, transforming into her human form. Her red hair had two white streaks that hung on the side of her face, and her blue eyes had a light gold around the pupil. Two white fox ears and two tails stuck out, all four of them having black pointed tips. "You're the Cheshire Cat?"

Rahmeir & Heidi's PRP

Posted By:
jklhy56
jklhy56
StarStarStarStarStar
"At your service milady"Chyster said taking  her hand and kissed it. He looked up at her"Looks like you need to law low for a while, but no need to worry"He smiled."I'll help you out the best i can" 

Rahmeir & Heidi's PRP

Posted By:
HidingHeidi
HidingHeidi
StarStarStarStar
Alexis blinked down at the spot where Chyster had set his lips. "This isn't the first time you've met with the cards, right?" Alexis as she looked around the woods, it was mystical and mysterious, something out of a fairy-tale.

Rahmeir & Heidi's PRP

Posted By:
jklhy56
jklhy56
StarStarStarStarStar
"Oh those guys"Chyster huffed and looked around."Yeah they always come with some reason for taking me to the queen and each time is always the same. I've supposedly had my head chopped off eight times already"He laughed 

Rahmeir & Heidi's PRP

Posted By:
HidingHeidi
HidingHeidi
StarStarStarStar
Alexis blinked and frowned her eyebrows together, and then remembered the times where she had read the Alice in Wonderland stories; the Cheshire Cat wasn't capable of being killed because he is a shapeshifter, basically being able to put his body parts back together, never dying. "Okay," Alexis murmured, looking down at her hands.

Rahmeir & Heidi's PRP

Posted By:
jklhy56
jklhy56
StarStarStarStarStar
Chyster sighed and looked over at her. "You know know that I think about i haven't seen you around here before"he commented examining her closely 

Rahmeir & Heidi's PRP

Posted By:
HidingHeidi
HidingHeidi
StarStarStarStar
Alexis looked up at him, her eyes slightly narrowing. "That's because I'm a new arrival here, I shouldn't have followed that stupid rabbit. Now I'm in Alice's place," Alexis murmured, her eyes becoming amber once again.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

What came first the chicken or the egg?

Why is swearing wrong?

Do You Go Tanning?

in which age would u marry?

Need help? Then open up with me

Debating Tips

latest videos