x

Meet New Friends!

Recommended friends are based on your interests. Make sure they are up to date.

Friends
Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

1 2 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 14 Next →
Posted By:
Ghost.of.Wilderness_1693412 Lock
Ghost.of.Wilderness_1693412

StarStarStarStarStar
Alexis stared in surprise. "The flowers were smaller in the movie," She murmured under her breath, continuing to stare at the flowers of different colors and smells. "Where do we find the caterpillar? The only thing I know is that he's in the center of a maze."

Posted By:

StarStarStarStarStar

"Ghost.of.Wilderness" wrote:

Alexis stared in surprise. "The flowers were smaller in the movie," She murmured under her breath, continuing to stare at the flowers of different colors and smells. "Where do we find the caterpillar? The only thing I know is that he's in the center of a maze."

Posted By:
jklhy56
jklhy56

StarStarStarStarStar
"Oh he's his way"He said taking her hand and and led her to through the garden. he stopped in front of a giants maze entrance. 

Posted By:
Valeska_2539754 Lock
Valeska_2539754

Star
Alexis looked down at their entwined hands, feeling a bit strange with the contact of their skin. Mentally shaking off the feeling, she continued on pacing with Chyster to the maze's entrance. "You go first, I'll follow you," Alexis murmured.

Posted By:
jklhy56
jklhy56

StarStarStarStarStar
"Oh i know a shortcut"He laughed grabbing hr hand and ran forward. He smiled as they phased through the walls of the maze going straight towards the middle

Posted By:
Valeska_2539754 Lock
Valeska_2539754

Star
Strangely, Alexis had felt okay when they went through the walls in a blast. "Wow," She muttered out, looking up from the bright green grass to the caterpillar. It's actually him...

Posted By:
jklhy56
jklhy56

StarStarStarStarStar
"Well here we are"He smiled motioning up to the caterpillar."Ask him anything you want"

Posted By:

StarStarStarStarStar
Alexis swallowed nervously, her throat becoming slightly dry. Alexis thought the caterpillar was known to be a bit harsh and difficult to understand. "Hello," She said as seriously as she could. "I wanted to ask you a question, if that's not a bother."

Posted By:

StarStarStarStarStar

"Ghost.of.Wilderness" wrote:

Alexis swallowed nervously, her throat becoming slightly dry. Alexis thought the caterpillar was known to be a bit harsh and difficult to understand. "Hello," She said as seriously as she could. "I wanted to ask you a question, if that's not a bother."

1 2 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 14 Next →

Latest Forum Posts

do you think girls can play basketball

The Banning Game

What is ur fav type of Food???????

Messi Vs Ronaldo

On a scale of 1 to 100 how much do you lik...

Panic! At The Disco♥.

How old would you be based on your battery...

How old would you be based on your battery...

Latest Videos

Play Online Games