x

Meet New Friends!

Recommended friends are based on your interests. Make sure they are up to date.

Friends
Kidzworld Logo

Roleplay Central

1 2 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 14 Next →
Posted By:
Ghost.of.Wilderness_1693412 Lock
Ghost.of.Wilderness_1693412
Member since:
January 2011
Status:
Offline

Posts: 3869
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted about 3 years ago
Alexis stared in surprise. "The flowers were smaller in the movie," She murmured under her breath, continuing to stare at the flowers of different colors and smells. "Where do we find the caterpillar? The only thing I know is that he's in the center of a maze."

Posted By:
Ghost.of.Wilderness_1693412 Lock
Ghost.of.Wilderness_1693412
Member since:
January 2011
Status:
Offline

Posts: 3869
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted about 3 years ago

"Ghost.of.Wilderness" wrote:

Alexis stared in surprise. "The flowers were smaller in the movie," She murmured under her breath, continuing to stare at the flowers of different colors and smells. "Where do we find the caterpillar? The only thing I know is that he's in the center of a maze."

Posted By:
jklhy56
jklhy56
Member since:
May 2010
Status:
Offline

Posts: 20830
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted about 3 years ago
"Oh he's his way"He said taking her hand and and led her to through the garden. he stopped in front of a giants maze entrance. 




Posted By:
Valeska_2539754 Lock
Valeska_2539754
Member since:
August 2013
Status:
Offline

Posts: 6
Star
Posted about 3 years ago
Alexis looked down at their entwined hands, feeling a bit strange with the contact of their skin. Mentally shaking off the feeling, she continued on pacing with Chyster to the maze's entrance. "You go first, I'll follow you," Alexis murmured.

Posted By:
jklhy56
jklhy56
Member since:
May 2010
Status:
Offline

Posts: 20830
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted about 3 years ago
"Oh i know a shortcut"He laughed grabbing hr hand and ran forward. He smiled as they phased through the walls of the maze going straight towards the middle




Posted By:
Valeska_2539754 Lock
Valeska_2539754
Member since:
August 2013
Status:
Offline

Posts: 6
Star
Posted about 3 years ago
Strangely, Alexis had felt okay when they went through the walls in a blast. "Wow," She muttered out, looking up from the bright green grass to the caterpillar. It's actually him...

Posted By:
jklhy56
jklhy56
Member since:
May 2010
Status:
Offline

Posts: 20830
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted about 3 years ago
"Well here we are"He smiled motioning up to the caterpillar."Ask him anything you want"




Posted By:
Ghost.of.Wilderness_1693412 Lock
Ghost.of.Wilderness_1693412
Member since:
January 2011
Status:
Offline

Posts: 3869
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted about 3 years ago
Alexis swallowed nervously, her throat becoming slightly dry. Alexis thought the caterpillar was known to be a bit harsh and difficult to understand. "Hello," She said as seriously as she could. "I wanted to ask you a question, if that's not a bother."

Posted By:
Ghost.of.Wilderness_1693412 Lock
Ghost.of.Wilderness_1693412
Member since:
January 2011
Status:
Offline

Posts: 3869
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted about 3 years ago

"Ghost.of.Wilderness" wrote:

Alexis swallowed nervously, her throat becoming slightly dry. Alexis thought the caterpillar was known to be a bit harsh and difficult to understand. "Hello," She said as seriously as she could. "I wanted to ask you a question, if that's not a bother."

1 2 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 14 Next →

Latest Forum Posts

Ask an AU Sans (Undertale)

Favorite Music?

Should I go vegan?

Should I go vegan?

Favorite Anime?

Favorite Anime?

What Are You Listening To Right Now - 2016...

Should we riot in response to police bruta...

What Are You Listening To Right Now - 2016...

What Are You Listening To Right Now - 2016...

Latest Videos

Play Online Games