Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

The Most Awesomest RP Ever! (Private!)

Posted By:
lilmiss1041
lilmiss1041
StarStarStarStarStar
Elsie:
I looked at Kitty and raised an eyebrow, "And imma just take out all of your binders and such and throw them down the hall." I promised her back with a cute, innocent smile that she always uses on Kitty, Asher and Cody to get her way. It never works with Cordelia or Justin.

Cody:
I shut the locker door then leaned my head against it with a soft groan, "That was the dumbest songs we ever made," I mumbled out with a soft chuckled. "What the heII are you guys talking about?" I heard Elsie ask from across the hall, I just waved her off.

Justin:
'Which song?" I questioned with a small smirk, Cody, Asher and I always make up songs about random songs. I thought of when Asher made up a song about Elsie when we were like ten. I looked at Asher and bursted out laughing, which pretty much told him I was thinking about it.

Posted By:
waterkitty103
waterkitty103
StarStarStarStarStar

Katherine:
I pouted out ## ###### lip cutely. "Meanie." I stuck my tongue out playfully then skipped over to Cody, "Coooodddddyyyy, can I use your locker?" I asked him. The reason I couldn't use mine was because I could never get them to open. Ever.

Cordelia:
I smirked, watching her walk over to Cody then looked at Elise. "Ahhh, that smile works on everyone, don't it?# I teased her, putting my stuff away. I stood back up and turned to see a group of guys staring at me and Elise. It was usual for them to stare at Elise. But me? I quickly turned away.

Asher:
I looked at Cody, "Come on! That was when we were ten!" I protested and sighed, blushing slightly as I put the rest of my things away. "Never ever again." I promised Cody then looked at Kitty.

Posted By:
lilmiss1041
lilmiss1041
StarStarStarStarStar
Elsie:
I pouted and shook my head, "Only on dimwit 1, 2 and 3." I told her referring to Kitty, Asher and Cody. I noticed her sudden change in mood and cocked my head to the side, "What are you do--" I started before I realized she turned away from the guys behind them. I looked back at them and gave them a flirtatious smile and twirled a piece of my hair making them grin and walk away.

Cody:
I raised an eyebrow at Kitty, "Nuh uh, sorry Kitty, but then my locker will be full of girly things. No thanks" I said shutting it then looked down at her, "Heres an idea, use your own locker!" I exclaimed in mock surprise.

Justin:
I snorted in laughter hearing Asher and Cody's conversation, "C'mon Ash, you sang on how pretty she was and how cute, nothing has changed that much. If anything she got prettier and cuter," I told him noticing how he had blushed, Asher never blushes.

Posted By:
waterkitty103
waterkitty103
StarStarStarStarStar
Cordelia:
"How do you deal with them on a daily bases?" I asked her, groaning slightly. I hated getting attention like that. Always did and always will. I smiled slightly and looked over at Kitty. I sighed, "Come here." I told her, going over to her locker and opening it for her.

Kaherine:
I gasped as I watched Cordelia open it with ease. "How?!" I demanded then looked at Cody. "You're all just meanies." I told him, storming over to my locker. "Thank you." I smiled at Cordelia and then shoved my bag into the locker, slamming it. I looked back at Cody, "Can I go back to your house now?" I asked. I hardly ever went to my house and I never answered anyone why I didn't.

Asher:
I looked at Justin, blushing even more, "Shut it before I tell the world the song you made up for Cordelia!" I told him, keeping my voice a whisper between us so the girls wouldn't know.

Posted By:
lilmiss1041
lilmiss1041
StarStarStarStarStar
Justin:
I narrowed my eyes at him, "You wouldn't dare." I snapped quietly. "I could just tell everyone every single word to your Elsie song,so I wouldn't go there." I whispered, both of our songs were embarrassing even for a 10 year old.

Elsie:
I looked back at her and shrugged, "I dont know, just used to it, I guess," I said before looking down the hall then back to Cordelia. "Asher!" I sing songed, "Walk me to class." I demanded since we had the same class, "Please." I added with my signature cute smile. 

Cody:
I laughed softly, "Use your own and ask for help when you need it to be open" I shrugged before looking at her like she was crazy and I shook my head, "At least get through a full day of class," I told her, I never know why she always comes to my house, my mom is practically her mom, but not that I mind.

Posted By:
waterkitty103
waterkitty103
StarStarStarStarStar
Asher:
"Fine, then. You don't tell mine, I won't tell yours." I told him then looked at Elise, grabbing my binder. "Sure." I said, casually and closed my locker. I shot Justin a look then followed Elise, walking to our class. Math. I sighed, "Always gotta be math."

Cordelia:
I smiled and waved bye to them both. "See you guys later." I told Justin, Kitty, and Cody. I had all honors classes so I took off to the third floor. I went straight to honors English and sat down in the way back, getting a lot of winks and names called after me.

Katherine:
I sighed, "I don't wanna." I pouted, slidding down my locker. My Mom died when I was seven, in a car accident. My Dad blamed me for it and kicked me out of the house. All of my clothes were ones I bought at cheap, if not free, places. His home was my home. Even if he didn't know that. But, since I had no support other then my friends, school was not something I did. I hardly even made it to this year but I begged and here I was. Now I wish I hadn't begged.

Posted By:
lilmiss1041
lilmiss1041
StarStarStarStarStar
Elsie:
I groaned, "Math. This early in the morning?" I questioned wrinkling my nose, "Defiantly not my thing," I mumbled. "Hey Asher, guess what? You get the fabulous job of doing my math homework!" I exclaimed and walked through the door, getting everyones attention drawn to me and Asher. I smiled sweetly before taking a seat in the back, not bothering to look at the teachers glare.

Justin:
I watched Asher and Elsie walk down the hallway, a smirk forming on my face, "See you two at lunch," I said waving my fingers before making my way to science. Okay science isnt as bad as math. I thought before taking a breath and casually walking through the door.

Cody:
"To bad chica," I told her and cocked my head to the side as I looked at her expression, it was pained and upset, "Hey whats the matter?" I questioned genuinely concerned. I slid down the wall sitting next to her, looking at her curiously.

Posted By:
waterkitty103
waterkitty103
StarStarStarStarStar

Asher:
"Only if you want an F minus." I told her, honestly. I couldn't do math for my life. I sat down in the back as the teacher continued with his boring lecture of why math was important and what was mandatory to ###### A in his class. I zoned out, thinking about that song I wrote Elise. It was so embarressing. I blushed to myself, looking down.

Cordelia:
I sat down in the back of the class, near the window. Luckily, the town was right off the coast of the ocean. And the school? Right next to it. I could look out the giant window and see my home. I smiled slightly then frowned. This was my last year on land. I didn't want to go back to the sea permanetly. I'd miss Kitty, Elise, Ash, Cody, and Justin too much.

Katherine:
I looked at Cody. "Nothing, forget it." I told him, standing back up. I ran a hand through my hair, pushing it back then looked at him, "We'd better get to history." I told him, my voice full of expression as always, only this time, it was sad expresion, not happy or sarcastic.

Posted By:
lilmiss1041
lilmiss1041
StarStarStarStarStar
Elise:
I raised an eyebrow, "How do you even get an F minus? Is that even possible?" I questioned looking at him before shaking my head and looking down at the piece of paper in front of me. I put my head in my hand and sighed loudly before doodling random words and things. I looked at Asher and smirked, "Woah, who's making Mr. I never blush, blush?" I questioned teasing him.

Cody:
I grabbed her arm pulling her back, "No Kitty, stop. Something is seriously wrong. Don't tell me its nothing." I told her looking at her, "You are never sad," I said quietly waiting for her to speak. 

Justin:
I let out of breath of air and actually paid attention, the science teacher seems interesting and funny. Who knows science might not be all that bad this year. I started to day dream and my thoughts wandered towards Asher. He obviously still likes her, even if he doesn't know it.

Posted By:
waterkitty103
waterkitty103
StarStarStarStarStar
Katherine:
"It's nothing, don't worry about it." I told Cody, pulling my arm back gently, but my eyes flashed dangerously. The kind of dangerous that meant I'd be doing something and would be getting into trouble soon. It happened a lot when I was younger so they all knew what it meant, but recently, it hadn't happened.

Asher:
I looked back over at her and smirked, "Nothing." I said, my blush gone. I leaned back in the seat when the kid in front of me handed back the worksheet we were supposed to do. I started to answer the questions, getting the majority of them wrong.

Cordelia:
All of a sudden, I needed water. I glared out at the ocean then raised my hand, asking to get a drink. I quickly got up once the teacher said yes and ran out of the room, running past Cody's class to the fountain, taking a huge gulp of the water.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

last one to post a number wins

make up

Post a Number with your eyes closed

What/How are you feeling right now?

i neeed help fast!!!!!!!!!!

Post a Number with your eyes closed

latest videos