Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

The Most Awesomest RP Ever! (Private!)

Posted By:
lilmiss1041
lilmiss1041
StarStarStarStarStar
Cody:
I just looked at her and rolled my eyes. It was obviously something. "Whatever just c'mon, I can't afford being any later." I told her not sparing a glance in her direction, if I didn't stop bugging her about it, she would do something she would regret and get in trouble. I started walking towards the history class knowing she'd follow.

Elise:
"Sureeee" I retorted sarcastically before starting the worksheet. I was actually a pretty smart kid kinda, half of the questions I knew, the other half I failed completely. I just procrastinate until the very last minute, and I don't like doing homework, so thats why I have other people do it.

Justin:
I let out a breath of air and sighed, the teacher was going on and on about how to get good grades in his class. I wonder if he would notice if I just disappeared. I was mentally debating it before shrugging. I'll give it a try, I closed my eyes and was instantly invisible and was in the hallway. I came back to normal and saw Cordelia, "Woah there, if you keep slurping like that you might turn into your mermaid form" I teased her opening my locker and shoving my stuff in it.

Posted By:
waterkitty103
waterkitty103
StarStarStarStarStar
Katherine:
I followed him, instantly returning to my normal happy self. "So, after school are we all gonna hang out?" I asked him, excitedly. "We can go paint balling!" I cheered to myself, skipping slightly as we walked into our history class. I waved happily at the teacher as he glared at us and warned us to not be late again. I sat in the back of the class, instantly zoning her out.

Cordelia:
I looked over at him, "Probably." I told him, honestly then returned to drinking. After a moment, I pulled away and let out a sigh in relief as the scales that started to appear on my legs disappeared back into my flawless legs. I smiled and went over to him, "How's science?" I asked.

Asher:
I smirked and then sat back, finished with the paper. The teacher came by, collecting all the finished ones. He took one look at mine then looked at me, shaking his head. I frowned, trying to look upset, but I really couldn't possibly care any less.

Posted By:
lilmiss1041
lilmiss1041
StarStarStarStarStar
Justin:
I smiled softly, "Soon you won't have that problem," I told her sadly, we both know it was true. I then made a face, "Its alright, but the first days are always boring and full of lectures and rules." I told her leaning up against the lockers. "How come you were out here and drinking like you never had water before?" I questioned genuinely curious.

Cody:
I laughed quietly, the way Kitty could change emotions amazed me. "Well obviously we are going to hang out, we always do," I pointed out sitting behind her. "And no. No paint balling." I said glaring at her slightly. "Do you not remember the last time we went?" I asked shuddering slightly.

Elise:
Alittle bit after the teacher collected the papers the bell rang. I jumped up from the seat and collected my things waiting for Asher. "Asher may I have a word with you?" The teacher asked, "I can already tell you are not the best student in math, and I think it'd be best if you started thinking of a tutor." He continued. I snorted in laughter, Asher doesn't care. "For example, Miss. Elise could be your tutor." I gave him a look, "Are you serious?" I questioned.

Posted By:
waterkitty103
waterkitty103
StarStarStarStarStar
Cordelia:
I frowned slightly, "I wish I didn't have to." I whispered then looked at him and smiled slightly, "Well, I haven't been in water for so long, I guess I was starting to dry up. And, it doesn't really help that I had nothing to drink before now today." I told him, leaning back against the fountain.

Katherine:
I grinned, "Yes I do." I giggled to myself and glanced back at him, "But, I promise that won't happen again." I begged, my eyes shinning brightly. "Plus, this time everyone else will be with us." I pointed out. "Pretty pwease?!" I begged, cutely.

Asher:
"Elise?" I questioned then smirked and looked back at Elise. "Would you tutor me?" I asked, mostly teasing but also hoping she'd say yes for two reasons. Reason one, I wanted to do good in math this year. Reason two, we'd be together alone.

Posted By:
lilmiss1041
lilmiss1041
StarStarStarStarStar
Elise:
I looked at Asher then to the teacher who had a bright grin. I rolled my eyes and groaned, its not like I had a choice, "Yeah, sure whatever." I told him glaring at both of them, I wasn't the best in math either. But why would Asher want a tutor now? Usually he protests until the teacher gets annoyed and brushes off the idea.

Cody:
I bit my lip and sighed, "Okay, I guess it'll be fun." I finally said, "But if they say no, I'm defiantly not going. Deal?" I said crossing my arms. Last time turned out to be a bad idea. It also ended with a very hurt groin and ice.

Justin:
I nodded in understandment, "Ah, well then go in the water more often silly." I said nudging her with my foot, "If you haven't noticed we live right next to ocean." I pointed out with teasing grin on my face.

Posted By:
waterkitty103
waterkitty103
StarStarStarStarStar
Cordelia:
"Fine!" I told him then grinned, "Hey, after school we should all go to the beach." I told him. I didn't like going swimming alone only because my sisters would come out and taunt me which I hated and I'd usually make a hurricane which I'd regret later. When they went though, they usually left me alone.

Katherine:
I smiled brightly, "Deal." I told him, but him and I both knew: This weekened, we were going paint balling. Whether anyone else came or not. I looked at the history teacher as he gave us a lecture. I sighed, looking back down at the desk when a light flashed from the sun off a cell phone into my eyes and I flinched, falling out of my seat onto the floor in panic.

Asher:
I smirked, "Thanks." I told Elise then walked out of the room, heading back down the hall. I saw Cordelia and Justin over by the water fountain and went over, curiously. Water was all over the floor which I assumed was thanks to Cordelia.

Posted By:
lilmiss1041
lilmiss1041
StarStarStarStarStar
Elise:
I booked out the door and caught up to Asher, "You just cant leave me alone in there right after I agreed to tutor you." I exclaimed shaking my head. "I hope you realize I'm not the best in math either." I said with an annoyed sigh.

Justin:
I nodded, "Yeah, that sounds like fun!" I said grinning but then looked at Asher and Elise, "Tutor? Since when did you agree to have a tutor?" I asked Asher almost taunting him, a smirk making its way on my lips.

Cody:
My eyes widened as I got up from my seat, "Oh god, Kitty are you okay?" I asked biting my lip helping her to her feet, I could see the panic in her eyes, it wasn't helping my nerves. I sat her in her seat, "Seriously are you okay?" I asked emphasizing 'okay'. 

Posted By:
waterkitty103
waterkitty103
StarStarStarStarStar
Katherine:
I sat up, sniffling. "Yes." I told him, getting off my seat. "I'm fine." I lied and ran out of the room without even looking back. I knew I'd get in trouble with the teacher and Cody would probably follow me but I didn't care. This was too much for one day. I ran right out of the school, to Elise's car. I sat down in the back of her car, trying to calm myself.

Asher:
I looked at Elise and shrugged, "You're better then me." I pointed out and smiled slightly then looked at Justin, giving him a look to keep quiet. I looked at Justin and Cordelia, "What are you two doing out here?" I asked them, curiously.

Cordelia:
I grinned, "Yay!# I smiled at Justin then looked over at Ash and Elise. "I'm sorry, you're tutoring him now? Since when do you tutor and since when does he accept help?" I asked them both, looking at them, curiously.

Posted By:
lilmiss1041
lilmiss1041
StarStarStarStarStar
Elise:
"You could also have someone smarter than me." I reminded him then I tilted my head slightly, it felt as though something was going on that I didn't know about but I brushed it off. I looked back at Cordelia and shrugged, "I've been asking that to myself since I agreed to it." I told her .

Justin:
"Science got boring and Cordelia had to quench her thirst." I nonchalantly said before a smirk formed on my lips as I watched Ash and Elise. I gave him a look that pretty much said 'we are talking later'. I leaned against the wall, "So do you two want to come to the beach with us? Or are you going to start your tutoring? Alone?" I changed the subject smirking at Asher.

Cody:
The teacher was fuming, I could tell. He looked at me and raised an eyebrow, daring me to move. I shrugged, "Sorry." I told him running out the door. "Kitty! Seriously. What is going on?" I panted as I caught up to her, running was not my thing. "Do not even dare saying nothing." I threatened leaning up against the car next to Elise's.

Posted By:
waterkitty103
waterkitty103
StarStarStarStarStar
Katherine:
I bursted into tears, burrying my head down into the seat. I couldn't tell him and have him pity me but I couldn't stay quiet about it anymore. I didn't know what to do. I didn't want to do anything. I just laid out on the backseat, my face burried into the seat, my cat ears popped up as I cried more.

Asher:
I gave him a look, "I'll go to the beach. We'll probably do tutoring when we actually get assignments." I told Justin and rolled my eyes at his pathetic attempt. Though, he did read me which I didn't like. I looked over at Cordelia, "You're finally gonna show us your mermaid form?" I asked her. First, she's dressing like a girl, then she's gonna show us her mermaid form? What did Elise say to her?!

Cordelia:
I nodded at Elise, "Yeah." I agreed then looked at Ash, timidly. "I guess so..." I whispered. Justin was the only one who'd seen me in my mermaid form, and the only one who knew I was leaving back to the ocean once the school year is up.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

write any kw members name

jusitce_090

Rate the signature above you!

Words that start with C.

latest videos