Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

The Most Awesomest RP Ever! (Private!)

Posted By:
lilmiss1041
lilmiss1041
StarStarStarStarStar
Cody:
My eyes widened and I slid into the seat next to her pulling her into a sitting position and into a hug. "Kitty," I said quietly. I have never seen Kitty cry this hard before. Something was seriously up. "Please tell me. You know I would never judge you or anything." I whispered to her as I pulled her closer.

Justin:
I smiled sweetly to Ash before noticing Cordelia's quietness, I threw an arm around her shoulder and smiled softly, "Stop thinking about it so much." I said quietly so only she could hear. "Now we have Ash and Elise coming with us!" I exclaimed, "Right Ellie?" 

Elise:
I watched the Justin and Cordelia in confusion, what did he know that we didn't? I looked at Justin and grinned, "Obviously! When have I ever said no to going to the beach?" I questioned. "Hey have either of you guys seen Cody or Kitty?" I looked at Justin and Cordelia in curiosity. 

Posted By:
waterkitty103
waterkitty103
StarStarStarStarStar
Katherine:
I burried my face into his chest, taking a few slow, deep breaths. Slowly, I pulled away and looked up at him, "When I was eight, my Mom and I were having girl time... It was really late at night when we were on our way home, and a ##### driver slammed into our car. I should've died, but Mom had jumped the seat and protected me. She died... I woke up three days later and my Dad brought me home for a week before he kicked me out." I stared at the seat.

Cordelia:
I looked up at him and smiled slightly as I nodded, "You're right. I shouldn't worry about it now." I told him, just as quietly. I looked over at Elise and grinned then my smile slowly faded as I thought back. "Yeah, actually. I saw them both run outside the school. Kitty looked upset." I frowned. I hadn't thought about what that could've meant until now.

Asher:
"Kitty? Upset?" I repeated in a bit of disbelief. Kitty never got upset. Ever. It had to be something serious. I looked at Elise, "They're probably in your car." I told her. That was usually Kitty's comfort place if she wasn't at Cody's house.

Posted By:
lilmiss1041
lilmiss1041
StarStarStarStarStar
Cody:
My eyes widened "Why didn't you ever tell me?" I asked softly rubbing my hand up and down her arm. Now it all made sense, her always at my house, how she never went home. It's not like I cared, neither did my mom, its just I have never known why. I didn't say anything else to her and just held her close.

Justin:
I looked at Cordelia, "Yeah I saw them too! I didn't really think anything of it." I said with a slight shrug. "And yeah they headed towards where your car was," I told Elise biting my lip slightly. 

Elise:
My smile faded and a frowned replaced it , "What?" I stated furrowing my eyebrows together. My boo was upset and she never got upset. I looked at Asher and Justin and nodded, "I'm going to see whats wrong." I told them before turning around and walking towards the doors. 

Posted By:
waterkitty103
waterkitty103
StarStarStarStarStar
Cordelia:
I nodded, "Me too." I said, following Elise out to her car. I glanced inside as we made our way and saw Cody holding KItty close to him and Kitty crying her beautiful eyes out. I looked at Elise, worried. "You think she'll be okay?" I asked quietly as we got to the car. I looked at Cody, concerned.

Asher:
I looked at Justin, not sure if we followed the girls or no. We both decided on yes and followed the girls out to the car. I stopped with wide eyes as I heard Kitty tell Cody the whole thing. Vampire hearing, I couldn't help it. My jaw dropped. That's why! I exclaimed in my head, shocked.

Katherine:
I just clung tightly to Cody, not really crying anymore, though every now and then a silent tear would stroll down my cheeks. I slowly looked over at the rest of my friends and knew that they'd want to know why too. I rubbed the tears off my cheeks and looked at them.

Posted By:
lilmiss1041
lilmiss1041
StarStarStarStarStar
Cody:
I looked from Kitty to the rest of the group, not really knowing what to say or do. I looked at Asher and realized that he knows what had happened, "Kitty," I said gently. "You know you're going to have to tell them," I finished shifting a little before opening the door.

Elise:
"Kitty, boo, what is wrong?" I asked her softly sliding into the seat next to her, just earlier she was her happy, bubbly self, it was very rare to see her in a vulnerable state, and it physically hurt me to see her crying. 

Justin:
I ran into Asher as he suddenly stopped, and I raised an eyebrow, "You know what happened don't you." I asked it coming it more like a statement as I leaned against the car next to Elise's.

Posted By:
waterkitty103
waterkitty103
StarStarStarStarStar
Katherine:
I wiped at my eyes, forcing myself to stop crying as I had done many times before. I looked at Boo, Justin, and Cordelia. I took a small but deep breath and told them the story. By the time I had finished, my head was hanging. I didn't want to look at them. I didn't want their pity. It felt good to finally tell people, especially them.

Cordelia:
I looked at Kitty, speechless. I glanced at Elise then Justin then looked back at Kitty. I never would've guessed anything like that happened. So that's why she was the way she was... It all made sense now. I pulled her into a gentle hug, not out of pity, but out of sisterly love.

Asher:
I leaned against Elise's car and listened to her repeat the story, staring down at the ground. My jaw clenched violently as I thought about what her Father did to her. My fangs slowly grew. He didn't deserve to be here anymore... But who knew if he even was?

Posted By:
lilmiss1041
lilmiss1041
StarStarStarStarStar
Justin:
My eyes widen slightly and frowned, why would someone do that to their own child! "Kitty." I trailed off not knowing to really say. I looked at the other 4 and then put a hand on Asher's shoulder, "Ash, calm down," I said softly noticing his fangs.

Elise:
"Oh boo," I whispered shaking my head, I always knew something was up, but also knew Kitty wouldn't want to talk about, I sighed hugged both her and Cordelia, "Its alright now, you have us now." I comforted, "Plus you have Cody's mom," I added with a sad smile, "Who I think loves you more than her own son." I teased trying to lighten the mood. 

Cody:
I took a deep breath, I was feeling to much of one to many motions, something was bond to happen if i didn't calm down. I then looked at Elise, "Sad part is, is that it's true," I grumbled before looking at everyone else, "Let's just skip the rest of the day yeah? I think we've had enough for one day." I said throwing a smile towards Kitty.

Posted By:
waterkitty103
waterkitty103
StarStarStarStarStar
Katherine:
Even though I was hugging my Boo and Cordelia, I was holding Cody's hand. I slowly pulled away from them and offered a small smile as I nodded, "Yeah." I agreed and then smiled for real, forcing all my pain and sadness away. I did that quite alot, more and more recently, it seemed.

Asher:
I looked at Justin and slowly nodded, making myself calm down. I brought my fangs back inside of me and looked inside the car at them. I raised an eyebrow at Cody, catching that little bit of bitterness. I frowned, curiously. What was he hiding?

Cordelia:
I let go of Kitty and sat back on the seat. I glanced back at the Ash and Justin and forced a smile on my own then looked at Cody, "Where do you want to go?" I asked him, curiously.

Posted By:
lilmiss1041
lilmiss1041
StarStarStarStarStar
Cody:
I shrugged slightly, "Dunno, have any suggestions?" I questioned still trying to calm myself down. I squeezed Kitty's hand and rubbed it soothingly. My eyes trained on the schools statue and all of a sudden it turned into a real man. The guy looked totally confused. My eyes widened and I bit my lip, "Oops," I mumbled, but it did help.

Justin:
I grinned "We could go to the beach? We were talking about it earlier," I said trailing off as my eyes trained at Cody, "Dude, what the heII was that?" I questioned puzzled, that has never happened before.

Elise:
I stepped out of my car and giggled softly, I'm pretty sure me and Kitty were the only ones Cody has told that we couldn't control what happens when he gets to much emotion. "Cody, you might want to turn him back," I told him leaning against the open door, before noticing Justin, Cordelia and Ash's reaction which made me giggle again.

Posted By:
waterkitty103
waterkitty103
StarStarStarStarStar
Katherine:
I burst out laughing, both at the statue man and Ash, Justin, and Cordelia's faces. I looked at Cody and grinned, "No. You should keep him like that." I said then got out of the car running to the statue man. I grinned and poked him. He looked at me and started talking so I shushed him, turning back to my friends. "Nevermind!" I called to them.

Cordelia:
"What just happened...?" I questioned, looking at Cody and Elise curiously. I looked back at Kitty and smiled, rolling my eyes happily. She was crazy. But... What was this? I mean, I know he's a wizard but nothing like that had ever happened before.

Asher:
"Awww, dude, cool!" I grinned, looking up at Cody. The all mighty wizard. I smirked to myself. A wizard who couldn't control his powers when he had a strong emotion. Who knew? Just like me. I looked back at Kitty and the statue.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Hour-of-code-tumb

Millions of Students will be doing an Hour of Code with Tynker December 8th-14th...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

latest forum posts

What is your favorite planet?

Cat or Dog

Hunter Hayes or Florida Georgia Line

Have you ever had a crush on a cartoon cha...

latest videos