Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

The Most Awesomest RP Ever! (Private!)

Posted By:
lilmiss1041
lilmiss1041
StarStarStarStarStar
Cody:
I grinned and high fived Asher then looked at Kitty and shrugged, "I can't change him back anyways. I haven't learned how to do that yet. I haven't even learned how to turn inanimate things real." I explained seeing Cordelia and Justins still confused faces, "When I get to much of one emotion, I can't control my powers." I slowly said so they would understand.

Justin:
I nodded finally understanding, "Oh!" I exclaimed with a grin, how come it's never happened before? I mean he's gotten very angry before, I thought he might explode, but nothing had happened. Maybe it was a certain emotion? Oh well doesn't matter anyways. "Huh, I wonder what the teachers will say once they find out their statue is missing." I thought outloud.

Elise:
I watched Kitty and laughed, "Kitty, c'mere! Let the poor guy be! He's in a whole different century and life style, let him go off on his own." I teased softly, I looked back everyone else with a mischievous grin, "Beach time?" I questioned excitement going through me. I haven't been there since last month.

Posted By:
waterkitty103
waterkitty103
StarStarStarStarStar

Katherine:
"Coming Boo!" I grinned and looked back at the poor statue man. "Good luck!" I told him then went running back to ## #######. ######?# I smiled happily, "Yay!" I giggled cutely. I looked at Cody, happily then at Cordelia. "Can we finally meet your sisters?!" I asked her.

Cordelia:
I looked at Cody, "Oh!" I said and then smiled, "I see." I looked at Kitty. "Hopefully not." I told her and smiled slightly, shrugging. "Depends if they want to come up or not." I told her, honestly. I looked at Elise and smiled happily, nodding. "Sure." I could use a swim. I hadn't been in quite a while.

Asher:
I smiled, high fiving Cody then I nodded, "Sure." I told Elise and smiled then looked at Justin and smirked, "They'll probably think someone stole it." I shrugged, "Though, I don't know who would." I admitted.

Posted By:
lilmiss1041
lilmiss1041
StarStarStarStarStar
Justin:
I cocked my head, "Well, How could you even steal it?" I questioned looking at what the statue, well man was standing on. It was cemented into the ground. "It'd be quite a task to accomplish." I concluded with a soft laugh.

Cody:
"I'll come!" I shouted softly before sliding out of Elise's car. "Off to Asher's car!" I exclaimed with a smirk dragging both Ash and Justin towards Asher's car that was a few rows down from Elise's. "See you girls at the beach!" I said with a bright smile.

Elise:
"I have always wanted to meet your sisters!" I exclaimed with a grin. "How many do you have? Like 5?" I then asked sliding into the drivers seat of my car. "Kitty are you coming with me to my house or want me to drop you off at Cody's?" I questioned bringing the car to life. I already knew Cordelia was coming with me.

((Wanna time skip till when they get at the beach?))

Posted By:
waterkitty103
waterkitty103
StarStarStarStarStar
(Yeah!)

Cordelia:
As soon as Elise parked, I ran out, not even giving my clothes a second thought. I always got excited around water. I made my way down to the very end of the sand where the water came up. I could just barely feel it, so I didn't turn into a mermaid but I still knew it was there. I looked back as my friends came running down to join me.

Katherine:
I smiled happily, chasing after her, only I didn't wait. I ran straight into the water, after kicking off my only pair of shoes which just happened to be worn out sneakers. I looked back at Cordelia, "Where are your sisters? You should call them here!" I told her as the rest of them joined us.

Asher:
I chuckled watching Cordelia and Kitty run out to the ocean as I parked. I turned the car off and got out, falling into step with Elise and Justin.

Posted By:
lilmiss1041
lilmiss1041
StarStarStarStarStar
Cody:
I ran after the two girls and grinned, "Yeah Cordelia do it! I wanna meet your sisters!" I exclaimed mocking Kitty's enthusiasm. I laughed softly, "How come they didn't stay on shore to go to school like you did?" I questioned vaguely remembering her telling us that her sisters were close in her age.

Justin:
"Hey Elise? Wanna know what would be fun?" I asked her as she discarded the shirt that as covering her bath suit top. "Hm?" She replied not really paying attention. "If me and Ash threw you into the water." I sweetly said smirking at Asher.

Elise:
I stopped in my tracks and looked at the both of them narrowing my eyes. "Do it and I will murder the both of you in your sleep." I threatened them before walking quite quickly towards the water, I know they were just teasing, but they would actually do it.

Posted By:
waterkitty103
waterkitty103
StarStarStarStarStar
Cordelia:
"My sisters didn't come to get schooling with me here because they didn't want to. They wanted to learn their princess duties." I rolled my eyes. "It took me forever to get my Father to agree." I explained then dove into the water, my legs instantly combining to make a beautiful turquoise tail with a matching mermaid top. My flowed out all around me and my eyes went dark blue.

Katherine:
I grinned at Cordelia, watching her. I'd never seen her mermaid form. None of us had. She was so pretty! "Get your sisters!" I whined but smiled at her. I watched her. She looked like she hadn't been in water in her life.

Asher:
I laughed, "I'll hold you to that." I teased her then looked over at Cordelia. Me, Justin, and Cody froze staring at her. She was... Beautiful.

Posted By:
lilmiss1041
lilmiss1041
StarStarStarStarStar
Justin:
Woah. She looks beautiful on land, and even more beautiful in the water. I looked at Asher and then back at her. For some reason I couldn't stop staring at her, there was just something about the way she looked.

Cody:
I nodded, "Oh, good thing he did agree," I said before I looked up at her in mermaid form. I coughed slightly and blinked a few times. Gosh, if Cordelia looks like this, I wonder what her sisters will look like.

Elise:
"Ohmigosh, Cordelia! You are so gorgeous!" I exclaimed running to stand next to Kitty, a bright smile on my face. Her tail was the prettiest color ever. "Kitty, you are more excited to see her sisters than you are to see her in mermaid form." I teased nudging her.

Posted By:
waterkitty103
waterkitty103
StarStarStarStarStar
Cordelia:
I blushed as they all stared at me then smiled and nodded, "Right!" I agreed and turned around. I quickly dove under the clear blue water then came back up, flipping my hair back so it wouldn't cover up my face. Not even five seconds past before another mermaid who looked exactly like me, only her hair was blonde, her eyes were mossy green, and she had a coral tail, popped up next to me. I smiled, "This is my oldest sister, Geniveve." I told them, happily. "My other sisters are back at the palace." I added. I had tweleve sisters. We all looked identical, except the older sisters looked more mature then the younger ones. I was the middle. The only other differences were our hair color, tail color, and eye color.

Geniveve:
I smiled at them, "Hello." I told them. I looked at Elise, "You must be Elise. And Kitty. And Cody, Asher, Justin." I said, going down the line of them. Cordelia had told us about them before.

Katherine:
I stared then looked at Elise. "I want one." I told her, softly and smiled brightly. Their tails looked so cool... And a little squishy. I blushed, suddenly wanting to reach out and poke her tail but stopped myself. For a moment. The impulse got the better of me and I reached out, touching Cordelia's tail.

Posted By:
lilmiss1041
lilmiss1041
StarStarStarStarStar
Elise:
I grinned at her, "Hiya Geniveve." I said walking into the water alittle more. Cordelia has told us about them alittle, they seem pretty cool. I looked at Kitty with a raised eyebrow,  "Hun, what are you doing?" I questioned an amused expression sweeping over my face.

Cody:
I smirked softly and sat down in the sand, "Hey Cordelia, your sister looks pretty hot, I can see where you got your looks from." I teased, "Shes touching her tail like a creep. What does it look like?" I said to Elise with a 'duh' look on my face.

Justin:
I smiled softly watching everyone else before looking at Asher, nobody was really paying attention to either of the two boys. "So, Ash, what the heII is going on between you and El?" I questioned a slight smirk on my face and I glanced at Elise and Kitty.

Posted By:
waterkitty103
waterkitty103
StarStarStarStarStar
Cordelia:
I looked at Cody and raised an eyebrow, "Did you just hit on me and my sister in the same sentence?" I asked him before laughing. I looked at Kitty and flicked my tail slightly, splashing her gently and then smiled. I sat on a rock nearby, my tail dangling into the water and leaned back on my hands.

Katherine:
I grinned. It felt so cool. I looked at Cody, "I am not a creep." I told him, matter of factly and splashed him playfully. I looked at Cordelia and grinned, "So, do you ever miss the water? I mean, that must be pretty saddening to know that you live on land while your family lives here." I told her, not knowing about the fact that she was leaving after this year.

Geniveve:
I laughed softly and looked up at Cordelia as Kitty asked. I smirked slightly and then sighed when our youngest sister came up. She smiled brightly at us, her black hair looking almost purpleish in the sunlight. "Julianna! I thought you were with the rest of them?" I said, it coming out more like a question. She shook her head, "I hardly ever get to see Cordelia." she said, swimming up beside her.

Asher:
I looked at Justin, "Nothing is going on." I told him, honestly. "I just wanted to finally get a grade in math. Mr. Thomas suggested she tutor me, I didn't suggest anything. I just accpeted." I explained then smirked, "What about you and Cordelia?" I asked.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

So confused....

OFWGKTA

Cat vs Dog

Favorite Old Show

Cat vs Dog

lakme vs maybelline

latest videos