Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

KoKo & Terezi's Role Play

Posted By:
Terezi P
Terezi P
StarStarStarStar
(( Alright, you may pick how this is all going down ^-^ ))

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
I forgot what the plot was!

Grief"

“I did not know how to reach him, how to catch up with him… The land of tears is so mysterious.”

Antoine de Saint-Exupéry, The Little Prince

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Name:

Looks:

Bio:

Personality:

Other:

Grief"

“I did not know how to reach him, how to catch up with him… The land of tears is so mysterious.”

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Kran Oblivion

Looks:  

Bio: Kran lives with his mother who has..an afair with the mailman, his father had left after he found out and has not called or came to see Kran for a long time. He mostly works at washing all the fountines since all the touriest are filthy.

Personality: He is rather carefree and can be a bit of an airhead at times but is hardworking and works around town when he can, But has a problem with relationships.

Other: He is a very good singer XD

Grief"

Posted By:
Terezi P
Terezi P
StarStarStarStar
Name: Griffin Cane

Looks:

Bio: Griffin lives with his father and his pet dog... His mother had died of a horrible sickness, after Griffin's mother had died he had went into heavy depression. That is untill his father reasured him everything would be alright. He still sometimes is very depressed but trys not to be. Griffin works at a Cafe to help his dad pay for the rent and such.

Personailty: Most times all bubbly and happy, though he can be very rude and mean if he wants to. Even secretive. He has never kept a relationship for more then a month or so because of who he is and how he acts.

Other: He has a love for candy

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
(I`ll start XD )

Kran was outside  the cafe his headphones on his ears blasting as he turned off the water and took a bucket of soap and a spunge and started scrubbing it since the spring belonged to his nieghbor and he of course was getting paid to clean it.

Grief"

Posted By:
Terezi P
Terezi P
StarStarStarStar
(Mkay and I gave Griffin a look :3)

Griffin was servering people inside but he got the chance to stop and watch Kran for a minute, he went and got a cup of tea and came outside. "Would you like a drink?" He smiled softly and set the cup down on the sill of the window.

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Kran looked at him smiling "Ah, yes please" He said  while drying his hands so he wouldn`t slip and hurt himself again, He glanced at the guy again noticing that he was different "Are you from around here?" He asked his italian accent in his voice as always.

Grief"

Posted By:
Terezi P
Terezi P
StarStarStarStar
Griffin smiled softly, handing him the cup. "No I am not, I moved here recently with my father." He sighed softly but kept a big smile on his face, not only because it was his job to smile but because he never tryed to show harsh feelings.

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Kran took the cup nodding a thank you then looked at him again after sipping it "Well since your new here I welcome you to Italy" He said chuckling smiling brightly as he saw kids run by screaming and laughing at eachother loudly.

Grief"

← Previous 1 3

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Hour-of-code-tumb

Millions of Students will be doing an Hour of Code with Tynker December 8th-14th...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

latest forum posts

Favorite metal bands?

Write your username backwards (:

Write your username backwards (:

What Are You Listening To Right Now - 2014

Ferguson

Ferguson

latest videos