Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

KoKo & Terezi's Role Play

Posted By:
Terezi P
Terezi P
StarStarStarStar
Griffin smiled and nodded. 'Thank you sir, is it nice here? I've heard good things about it." He sat on the sill of the window.

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Kran looked at him chuckling as he sat on the stone fountine "Very nice just don`t go to the south side of town" He explained as he sipped the tea as his glasses hung on his shirt collar so they would not fall.

Grief"

“I did not know how to reach him, how to catch up with him… The land of tears is so mysterious.”

Antoine de Saint-Exupéry, The Little Prince

Posted By:
Terezi P
Terezi P
StarStarStarStar
"What is on the South Side?" Griffin asked now very much wondering what the South side held, he gave Kran a confused look but still had a smile. He took hsi own glasses off and held them in his palms.

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
-_-

Grief"

“I did not know how to reach him, how to catch up with him… The land of tears is so mysterious.”

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
(Oh its working now! XD )

Kran smirked as he explained that the south side was full of gangs and gunbattles and recommended that he not go over there saying his from expericence.

Grief"

Posted By:
Terezi P
Terezi P
StarStarStarStar
( Pfft! xD)

Griffin chuckled. "I could take them on easily! I am from a rough family belive it or not..." He sighed, only halfly telling the truth since he never really was tough like his father or mother.

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Kran looked at him "Really? Where are you from anyway?" He asked his Italian accent in his voice as he placed the cup down and looked back up at the other smiling carefree as always.
(They should fall in the fountain! XD )

Grief"

Posted By:
Terezi P
Terezi P
StarStarStarStar
( Got it overed! XD )

Griffin sighed softly "I myself am from..." Griffin began to speak as someone ran past and pushed him into Kran, making them both fall into the fountain together.When he had sat up he wiped the water from his eyes and looked at Kran. "Oh gosh I am so sorry, that person pushed me and... Are you alright?" He asked, worried if Kran bumped his head or something.

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Kran just busted out laughing, he was soaked "I`m perfectly fine..!" He said smiling while picking his glasses up from the water putting them back on his shirt. "I`m just soaked, eh it happens." He was still laughing thinking the situation was funny as heck!

Grief"

Posted By:
Terezi P
Terezi P
StarStarStarStar
Griffin could help but chuckle himself, he stood up and helped Kran up. He took off his own hat and tried to ring it out of the water. "Well we both soaked, but we are not hurt and it was quite funny! So it's all good." He smiled and steped out of the fountain.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D

Pokemon thread!!

latest videos