Kw-halloween-logo-small

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Kuko and Koko Private!

Posted By:
kukookristy
kukookristy
StarStarStarStarStar
(Yeah!) I look down amd the groove in the ground and sigh. I needed more control. And for that I needed to eat. I stood up and begin looking around. Someone discreet, that wouldn't be missed... This was the bad side of town, people like that were frequent. Once I'd used my natural charm to lure away a homeless woman I leave her bloodless body in a dark alley

The world is not a wish granting factory.
Some infinities are bigger than other infinities.
I fell in love the way you fall asleep. Slowly, then all at once.
Okay? Okay.
It's a metaphor Hazel Grace.
- The fault on in our stars

Kuko and Koko Private!

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Kran sighed as he tied the bandages then started cleaning a bit putting all the papers together and placing the markers and pencils into a box, Kran could no longer draw and it stunk since he was pretty good at it. Duke nudged him and Kran laughed.

Grief"

“I did not know how to reach him, how to catch up with him… The land of tears is so mysterious.”

Antoine de Saint-Exupéry, The Little Prince

Kuko and Koko Private!

Posted By:
kukookristy
kukookristy
StarStarStarStarStar
I look pitifully at the womans body as I walk away. I hated what I was. A monster, who killes innocent humans... who almost hurt the one pperson that meant anything to me. Instead of going in the front door I go round the back of the house. I climb the wall to Krans room and easily open the locked window and slip in. "Thats how he can get in. Locked doors? Like pushing through air"

Okay? Okay.

Kuko and Koko Private!

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
 Kran looked at him "Are you alright now?" He asked calmly, the smell of ash swirled around the room as if the house was on fire! (I had an idea..what if Kran was a grandson of a witch that was why his blood was like this, Sorry I have a thing for witches! XD ) He smiled slightly as he put away everything.

Grief"

“I did not know how to reach him, how to catch up with him… The land of tears is so mysterious.”

Kuko and Koko Private!

Posted By:
kukookristy
kukookristy
StarStarStarStarStar
(Sure!) I nod as I sit on the edge of his bed "yeah...I'm.....well alright doesn't really fit the situation" I say as I stay calm. I'd just proved how easy it was for a vampire to enter his house. I sniff the ashy smell . It was a half recognizable scent "so. What are you going thinking and feeling?" I ask him softly. He was hard to figure out

Okay? Okay.

Kuko and Koko Private!

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Kran smiled "That is my normal scent when I have no emotion" He said calmly while placing the box on his desk, but had forgotten to roll his sleeves down there were burn marks all over his arms and neck but they were now visable.

Grief"

Kuko and Koko Private!

Posted By:
kukookristy
kukookristy
StarStarStarStarStar
I stand and look up at his arm and neck. I stand up and walk over to him. I rest my hand on the burn marks "what happened? " I ask my voice soft and intrigued as I run my hand over the marks. He hadn't said anything about them before

Okay? Okay.

Kuko and Koko Private!

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Kran looked at him "Nothing..." He said as he averted his gaze from him and the marks. You see centuries ago he was in a village before technology was build and he was put to death row to burn by the stake...but the strange thing is that before he died by the fire someone had stopped it...

Grief"

Kuko and Koko Private!

Posted By:
kukookristy
kukookristy
StarStarStarStarStar
I frown "it doesn't look like nothing" I protest as I remove my hand from it. They were interesting marks, like he'd been on fire. But if he had been he wouldn't be alive.....

Okay? Okay.

Kuko and Koko Private!

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Kran looked at him "I was just burned a bit a couple...hundred years...ago" He said slowly as he rolled his sleeves down holding his sleeve tightly and the smell of ash and fire was choking the room but Duke was out in the kitchen. This subject was one that Kran hated...He was accused of murder but had done no such thing! The humans were just scared..

Grief"

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

DIVERGENT OR HUNGER GAMES???

Help I dont like teen books

Favorite Video Game?

DIVERGENT OR HUNGER GAMES???

What Are You Listening To Right Now - 2014

Favorite Video Game?

latest videos