Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Kuko and Koko Private!

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
He nodded "Kran" He said while taking the towel and walking down stairs into the basement to put it in the hamper Duke followed him of course. He looked around hearing scratching on the concrete wall but he quickly threw it in the hamper walking back up with duke.
(The house is haunted XD )

Grief"

“I did not know how to reach him, how to catch up with him… The land of tears is so mysterious.”

Antoine de Saint-Exupéry, The Little Prince

Kuko and Koko Private!

Posted By:
kukookristy
kukookristy
StarStarStarStarStar
Kran. Interesting name, interesting smell. Surely he'd noticed my blood red eyes, so bright against my paleness.  I sit on the couch awkwardly (gtg)

The world is not a wish granting factory.
Some infinities are bigger than other infinities.
I fell in love the way you fall asleep. Slowly, then all at once.
Okay? Okay.
It's a metaphor Hazel Grace.
- The fault on in our stars

Kuko and Koko Private!

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Kran walked back up the stairs almost tripping at least once, no one knew but he was going blind. He sighed holding on to the wall to focus himself and Duke barked at him and nudged his hand a bit since he was hunger "Casper I think your going to have to stay the night the storm is getting worse.." He said while walking in the kitchen giving Duke dog food.

Grief"

“I did not know how to reach him, how to catch up with him… The land of tears is so mysterious.”

Kuko and Koko Private!

Posted By:
kukookristy
kukookristy
StarStarStarStarStar
I look worried. Stay the night. With that enticing smell? How? But i still found myself nodding "ok...stupid weather"? I mutter. I needed to hunt, my eyes were shining bright, the only reason he didnt know was he hadnt looked yet (if I randomly go its cause I will of gone to eat)

Okay? Okay.

Kuko and Koko Private!

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
(Alright XD )
Kran walked over near the couch to shut the window because water was coming through but his blue eyes seemed glazed over a bit and dull "I hope no rain gets through, this old house tends to need some repairs I guess..Oh and I have a guest bedroom upstairs you can sleep there for the night" He said while also shutting the curtain.

Grief"

Kuko and Koko Private!

Posted By:
kukookristy
kukookristy
StarStarStarStarStar
Something seemed up. Without making eye contact, wary if he were to seenthe colour I ask "everything all right?" I wouldnt sleep in the guest room, just sit and think anyway. The room seemd much darker with the curtains closed,  making the red stand out more. Sometimes I despised what I was

Okay? Okay.

Kuko and Koko Private!

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Kran kept facing the window "Umm..I`m going blind..thats all" He said calmly as Duke came over nudging his foot as if to say play with me but Kran just sat on the couch looking around the room but heard lightning and thunder.

Grief"

Kuko and Koko Private!

Posted By:
kukookristy
kukookristy
StarStarStarStarStar
"Wow um..." I didnt know what to say to that. I wanted to help but there was only one way I could cure him and, there was no way I'd make anyone suffer that. And anyway, I would loose control "sorry to hear that...is there anything I can do?" I ask. The lightning and thunder seemed to shake the old house as it flashes and rumbles outside

Okay? Okay.

Kuko and Koko Private!

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Kran looked at him as he petted Duke "Umm..There is scratching down stairs and..I`m scared of going down alone.." He said slightly embarrest because he thought he sounded like a child scared of the monsters under his bed but it was only because he could barely see.

Grief"

Kuko and Koko Private!

Posted By:
kukookristy
kukookristy
StarStarStarStarStar
I look suprised "oh..kinda weird" I mutter as I watch duke. The house may be haunted. And I was all the time fighting for control. I couldn't get too close, instead,  sitting as far away as possible,  and not breathing

Okay? Okay.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

let's just chat on this forum post O.o

who has your fav bio?

What/How are you feeling right now?

What/How are you feeling right now?

insanity

insanity

latest videos