Kw-logo-holiday

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Kuko and Koko Private!

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Kran looked at him from where he voice was coming from, he could see but it was blurry, he sighed "I know I may sound like a scaredy cat ay the moment but could you come down stairs with me, I can`t go down myself without tripping.." He said not looking at Casper anymore just petting Duke. 

Grief"

“I did not know how to reach him, how to catch up with him… The land of tears is so mysterious.”

Antoine de Saint-Exupéry, The Little Prince

Kuko and Koko Private!

Posted By:
kukookristy
kukookristy
StarStarStarStarStar
I smile and stand up "you don't sound like a scardey cat, of course I will" I say brightly as I stand up. Everything about this was so depressing and I was trying ti bring some life back, not literally as im dead... but still

The world is not a wish granting factory.
Some infinities are bigger than other infinities.
I fell in love the way you fall asleep. Slowly, then all at once.
Okay? Okay.
It's a metaphor Hazel Grace.
- The fault on in our stars

Kuko and Koko Private!

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Kran smiled a bit leading the way to the basement as Duke followed staying glued to Kran`s side protectively since that thing down there would either trip Kran or scratch him on the arm or back.
He held on to the railing to he would not fall since it was a bit dark down here..

Grief"

“I did not know how to reach him, how to catch up with him… The land of tears is so mysterious.”

Kuko and Koko Private!

Posted By:
kukookristy
kukookristy
StarStarStarStarStar
I was dark, the house was big, and we were alone. Nobody would know... the tempting thought of his blood was stamped on my mind as I take a breath and take a slight step away from him, worrying instinct might kick in

Okay? Okay.

Kuko and Koko Private!

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
(I`m going to make him trip...guess who it was XD )
Kran was still walking down the stairs but something grabbed his ankle and made him trip but Kran still had a grip on the railing so he just caught himself on the railing and kept walking Duke of course was growling at the dark.

Grief"

Kuko and Koko Private!

Posted By:
kukookristy
kukookristy
StarStarStarStarStar
(Hmm.... a ghost!) I raise an eyebrow at the sudden trip. There wasnt even anything down here to fall over, or for Duke to be growling at. Well, actually he could be growling at me... its not uncommon.  I follow, my small figure shadowed in the dark, ever getting closer to Kran as the will for his blood grows

Okay? Okay.

Kuko and Koko Private!

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
(Correct! XD )
Kran stood up rubbing the back of his neck "...Stupid..stairs" He muttered to himself as he kept walking but once he got down there he petted Duke to make him shush since it was "nothing". Kran sighed a bit "Sorry down here Duke barks and growls all over the place" He explained while looking over at Casper.

Grief"

Kuko and Koko Private!

Posted By:
kukookristy
kukookristy
StarStarStarStarStar
I look around "yeah.. are you ok?" I ask quietly as I take another breath, trying not to catch his scent. But I did and when I crush the railing in my hand "god... sorry" I mutter looking at the shards of wood in my hand

Okay? Okay.

Kuko and Koko Private!

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Kran nodded "Yeah I think something scratched my neck though.." He said while removing his hand only to see a small cut that was slightly bleeding then heard the crack "Did that railing brake? That's fine its old anyway" He said smirking a bit while putting clothes in the washer from the hamper.

Grief"

Kuko and Koko Private!

Posted By:
kukookristy
kukookristy
StarStarStarStarStar
As he draws his hand back with blood I stiffen and my fists tighten "I..."  I mutter through gritted teeth as my throat burns witn the ppan. My eyes glow red, visibe clearly in the dark as 2 red circles

Okay? Okay.

play online games

Hour-of-code-tumb

Codey the troll is lost! Help him avoid obstacles and get back into the computer...

Candy-quest-feature

Your troll is lost! Help it avoid obstacles and get back into the computer.

Fo...

Dragon-dash

Your dragon must return to guard the treasure! Help it gather lost coins and avo...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properties to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be r...

1005_cc_kidz_100x100_vlh

Candy's got her candies into a terrible mess, can you help her to sort them out?

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

_thumb_100x100

Bloons 2 is here! A worthy and awesome sequel at last to our original Bloons gam...

Frostbox_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

What band got you into Metal?

What do the Popular Girls at Your School W...

depression

Issues with Mom

Ur Fave Vocaloid And Ur Fave Vocaloid Song

Scariest picture on the internet?

latest videos