Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Kuko and Koko Private!

Posted By:
kukookristy
kukookristy
StarStarStarStarStar
At first all Alec registered was that Pumpkin was quiet. It took him a moment to realise Pumpkin had passed out. He slipped off of the bed, grabbing a glass of water then returning. He sat Pumpkin on his lap and grabbed a piece of cloth. He dipped the cloth in he water, placing it on Pumpkins head to keep him cool. He dipped his fingers in the water then rested his cold wet hands on the boys cheeks.

The world is not a wish granting factory.
Some infinities are bigger than other infinities.
I fell in love the way you fall asleep. Slowly, then all at once.
Okay? Okay.
It's a metaphor Hazel Grace.
- The fault on in our stars

Kuko and Koko Private!

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
(Romance?)

Pumpkin stayed still and breathed quietly in his sleep as his fever went to a stable level, although he held on the Alec`s sleeve of his shirt in his sleep, it was a habit. Pumpkin slept soundly as if he felt safe in his vampires arms almost as if he was protected from everything.

Grief"

“I did not know how to reach him, how to catch up with him… The land of tears is so mysterious.”

Antoine de Saint-Exupéry, The Little Prince

Kuko and Koko Private!

Posted By:
kukookristy
kukookristy
StarStarStarStarStar
(Maybe. Or Maybe I'm going to kill someone! Or romance. Romance sounds good.)
Alec breathed a sigh of relief as he felts Pumpkins temperature drop back to normal. He bent his head, softly kissing Allen's forehead. Alec was used to the way Pumpkin was grabbing his sleeve, so it wasn't affecting him much. "Wakey wakey. " he whispered in a sing song voice 

Okay? Okay.

Kuko and Koko Private!

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar

( :P    Labtop is dumb! )

Pumpkin opened his eyes only to see his vampire friend, Alec. "....?" He was slightly confused and disoriented due to his fever and also just waking up from a deep sleep. He looked up at Alec "How long was I asleep for?" Allen asked quietly.

Grief"

“I did not know how to reach him, how to catch up with him… The land of tears is so mysterious.”

Kuko and Koko Private!

Posted By:
kukookristy
kukookristy
StarStarStarStarStar
"Um...  I'm not all too sure. Dead, no concept of time, remember? " Alec said with a smile. He placed his forehead against Pumpkins,  kissing him softly and only quickly. "Are you okay? You don't feel hot or ill or dizzy do you?" he asked, worried for the well being of the boy in his arms. 

Okay? Okay.

Kuko and Koko Private!

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Pumpkin looked at Alec "I`m fine, don`t worry" He said softly while he sat up quietly and kissed Alec back then pulled away looking at him "Alec I`m alright." He said happily.

Grief"

Kuko and Koko Private!

Posted By:
kukookristy
kukookristy
StarStarStarStarStar
Alec sighed slightly.  "I know. .." he mumbled quietly. Alec wasn't really alright,  but he wasn't even bothered about himself.  He smiled softly at Pumpkin.  "I'm glad your okay. " he whispered,  kissing him softly

Okay? Okay.

Kuko and Koko Private!

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Pumpkin looked at him and chuckled "I don`t think you`ve ever kissed me this much" He teased while sitting on Alec`s lap smiling at him "It was only a small fever" Allen said quietly while he held Alec`s hand other then his sleeve.
(hmmm. I`m thinking of a new idea for a rp after we're done with this )

Grief"

Kuko and Koko Private!

Posted By:
kukookristy
kukookristy
StarStarStarStarStar
Alec smiled softly at Pumpkin.  "Your right. I haven't. " he said as he looped his fingers.with Allens. "Pumpkin.... I'm not worried about the fever...." he mumbled quietly,  not even registering the extra weight on his lap. 

Okay? Okay.

Kuko and Koko Private!

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Pumpkin looked at him as his orange and yellow mixed hair fell out of the ponytail, "Alec what`s wrong?" He asked as he leaned on his chest looking down at there entwined fingers but he never minded Alec`s icy hands, in all honestly Pumpkin knew he was going to die again.. but didn`t want to leave Alec..

Grief"

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Freaks of Kidzworld.

Slap The Keyboard :p

Doctor Who!

Doctor Who!

latest videos